question tattoos...does anyone else think

Replies

• dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Not a fan of tatoos. :ohwell:

But, I do think some of the artists do awesome work. :happy:

I just don't think that I could find one that I would be willing to look at everyday for the rest of my life. :noway:
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    I would find some to be pretty cool but was never all that attracted to them, I wanted one for years but knew I was too chicken. Then my son turned 18 a year ago and got one, then another and another, I didn't really like the transformation of his body. Then he found a really cool artist who fixed his first one, and added to it making it a half sleeve and it's awesome, and made me want one even more. I have for so many years known what I was going to get if I ever did get one. And now tonight I will be getting my very first one. it's crazy hard to believe I am. I do not like
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Yes please!

2708669861_3836483c93.jpg
  • mike_devo
    mike_devo Posts: 41 Member
    I like tattoos.. I like my tattoos and I like girls with tattoos.. just an even flow
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    :heart: this.

db_usa-amazing-mikemanta1.jpg
  • What makes you evil is that you like the Yankees, not the tattoo thing. ;)

LOL!
  • branflake6
    branflake6 Posts: 115
    It doesn't make u evil it's a preference.. I personally think tattoos are super sexy notice the heavily tattoo'd guy on my arm. Love the bad boy look but the good man personality :)
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    I am not a fan. But then, I have been accused of being a prude by more than one.
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Yes please!

2708669861_3836483c93.jpg

Yes, it's attractive now. I will look trashy when she's 50, gross if she gains weight, and utterly ridiculous in the nursing home.
    Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone. Just my opinion.

But if I were to get a tattoo, it would be of Mickey Mouse, and it would be small and on my *kitten* where no one but my husband would ever see it. :). And I would be fine with the young nurses that change my diapers in the nursing home getting a giggle from it! :laugh:
  • rovernio
    rovernio Posts: 157
    i love my tat and i think a women with tats is super hott tatoo.jpg
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    what irritates me is people who go to amateurs and get a whole bunch of generic meaningless tats and think they're cool

"Good tattoos aren't cheap. Cheap tattoos aren't any good."

So to all peeps out there that are thinking about getting tats....keep that phrase in mind!
  • rovernio
    rovernio Posts: 157
    hahaha i know way you mean or they get a tattoo that lots of people have thats just plain stupid
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    I for one agree with you, the more covered a person's body is with tats the less attractive they are to me. I will admire a person's tats for the artistry that goes into them (some of them) but when I'm looking at them all I can think is " that looks cool now but its gonna look like crap when you're 80"

Most everything will look like crappy at 80, boobies extra lol
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    It doesn't make you evil, it's just your taste. I know lots of people who hate tattoo's. I personally love tattoo's. I have a few, but I'm not covered in them, by any means.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Yes, it's attractive now. I will look trashy when she's 50, gross if she gains weight, and utterly ridiculous in the nursing home.
    Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone. Just my opinion.

I don't think my entire body is going to go to the crapper in ten years, so I'm pretty confident my tattoos will still look pretty good. I take care of my skin to keep the colors vibrant as I can, and if the ink fades and needs a touchup... so be it.

I still have to laugh at the notion that tattoos are some new phenomenon. My grandpa had one, and he was born in 1903. I don't think anyone in the nursing home laughed at him. WITH him, sure, because he was a funny old dude, but not at him.
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    I think it really depends on the placement. Some guys I've seen have sleeves, and personally I think that's hot as heck.

I have 10 tattoos and now wish I had only like one or two of them. My partner isn't fond of my biggest one, and that makes me sad because he's the one who has to see it (it's a very large Koi on my back).
  • DeborahStanley
    DeborahStanley Posts: 90 Member
    I have tattoos on my arms, between shoulders & elbows, and on my back and a small one on my calf. I love my tattoos but keep them covered for work because not everyone appreciates a primary school teaching assistant covered in tattoos.

Not a problem, I understand that mums & dads can be tattooed from head to toe but they have certain expectations of teaching staff.

Hell of a surprise when we have a pirate party at the end of the school year & the kids realise my tattoos are real! :)
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    To each his own............I personally love tattoos.........I have 4 and am thinking about getting another one in the near future!!!:bigsmile:
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    . what irritates me is people who go to amateurs and get a whole bunch of generic meaningless tats and think they're cool

^^ This. I hate when people just think one day oh i'll go get a new tattoo, and go pick one out of the book in the studio that hundreds if not millions of other people have. Personally I like my tattoos to have some significance to me and I spend a lot of time beforehand looking for the PERFECT design if not having a bash at doing my own. I can't understand tribal tattoos sorry
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Actually I was just going to mention tattoos. I was thinking that a partial arm sleeve tattoo would be a great reward for getting to my goal. Something like this, although on a much smaller scale.
    tat.jpg

That is an awesome tatt :glasses: , do it :happy: