question tattoos...does anyone else think

Options

Replies

• mick_02
    mick_02 Posts: 27
    Options
    My man is a tattoo artist so I will get all my tattoos for free :) I have 1 and plan to get about 3-4 more.
    Tattoos are very sexy. I love full/half sleeves, ribs, back, legs done on men... So HOT!
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTchdCtPjwTjCxTUPT6yhPcu9R3UiKL7RdlipNfUCP_NHRA7IWf

I see this and I droooooooool... but it could also be that Adam Levine is an effing hottie!

i love tattoos and I love how full sleeves look on a man or woman.

I EFFIN LOVE THIS HOT HOT MAN.....HE COULD SHOW ME HIS "MOVES LIKE JAGGER".ANYDAY.....=)
    :drinker: Heck yeah!!!!:drinker:
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have two that I had done when I was younger. I regret it now because when I'm spreading the Gospel many think I am a hypocrite because I have tattoo's. I don't have a problem with them. I just would not recommend them because they are so permanent especially if your planning to do the Lord's work. ( Which I highly recommend).

I guarantee there are a few people there who have earrings in their ears in your circle, a tattoo can be removed just as much as a hole can heal. I remember always being told 'If you were meant to have holes in your nose, then Gd would have put them there'...and I guarantee you hear that from multiple women with earrings..

Same with tattoos, they can be removed, they are more permanent than a piercing, but anyone in your circle should be more concerned with getting rid of their hate and judgment than someones tattoos.

With that said, thank you for what you do :)
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have two that I had done when I was younger. I regret it now because when I'm spreading the Gospel many think I am a hypocrite because I have tattoo's. I don't have a problem with them. I just would not recommend them because they are so permanent especially if your planning to do the Lord's work. ( Which I highly recommend).

I guarantee there are a few people there who have earrings in their ears in your circle, a tattoo can be removed just as much as a hole can heal. I remember always being told 'If you were meant to have holes in your nose, then Gd would have put them there'...and I guarantee you hear that from multiple women with earrings..

Same with tattoos, they can be removed, they are more permanent than a piercing, but anyone in your circle should be more concerned with getting rid of their hate and judgment than someones tattoos.

With that said, thank you for what you do :)
  • misslissa555
    Options
    To each their own! I have 5 tattoos so far. The last tattoo I got was a bluebird holding an aquamarine colored ribbon in its mouth with Grandpa underneath it. My Grandpa passed away almost a year ago from stomach cancer. I sat with him almost everyday and regret the days I didn't spend with him while he was in the hospital and then in hospice care. I watched him deteriorate over time. He loved my tattoos! All my tattoos I pick with my heart and not from what they have on the wall.

Now a guy full of tattoos is wicked hot! Especially if he's tall and rides a motorcycle and loves animals. :blushing:
  • misslissa555
    Options
    And also, people definitely need to stop judging people by the color of their skin! You can judge me all you want to because I have 2 skull tattoos and 3 others, but I'm still me.
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My mother was more mad at me the day she found out I got my tongue pierced, than the day she found out my sister got a tattoo. Pissed and moaned about how she couldn't stand the tongue ring, it was trashy, blah blah blah. Funny thing is...when i took it out, she didn't even notice that I didn't have it anymore.
  • Thir13en
    Thir13en Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes please!

2708669861_3836483c93.jpg

Yes, it's attractive now. I will look trashy when she's 50, gross if she gains weight, and utterly ridiculous in the nursing home.
    Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone. Just my opinion.

But if I were to get a tattoo, it would be of Mickey Mouse, and it would be small and on my *kitten* where no one but my husband would ever see it. :). And I would be fine with the young nurses that change my diapers in the nursing home getting a giggle from it! :laugh:

It's not the same generation that is entering into those stages of life together. The old wrinkly trashy looking people, will probably be hanging out with the other old wrinkly trashy looking people, because chances are, thats going to be the majority in that time frame for some areas.

To each their own, good well placed tattoos are sexy. Piercings too. Bad placed, sized piercings or tattoos can be very ugly.

I personally have 3 tattoos, and 14 piercings + i have another set of ear piercings i've stretched to 4 gauge. I think I'm still attractive & decent.
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    tats are dirty and ugly... too bad they can't be washed off:frown:

That seems a little harsh don't you think? :noway:

Probably, but I think tats are harsh, Anyway, this is just one of many different opinions, I couldn't give a rats *kitten* what people do to their body, they can be dipped in purple paint for all I care, but can I say it looks cheap and stupid to me...
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I LOVE tattoos. Ink me up baby. ;D
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTchdCtPjwTjCxTUPT6yhPcu9R3UiKL7RdlipNfUCP_NHRA7IWf

I see this and I droooooooool... but it could also be that Adam Levine is an effing hottie!

i love tattoos and I love how full sleeves look on a man or woman.

Yummy!!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    It seriously depends on whether the ink is done well/placed well to me. If you look like a scrap of notebook paper or your tattoos were obviously done in some dude's bedroom, not so much.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's attractive now. I will look trashy when she's 50, gross if she gains weight, and utterly ridiculous in the nursing home.

Totally disagree. There's a woman who goes to my gym called Mary. She has a mohawk, full tattoo sleeves and she wears superman T shirts. She's got to be bordering 80 years of age. She is beyond awesome. So awesome in fact that she often has an entourage following her around. She's a person confident in her uniqueness and not afraid to stand out from the crowd and that is attractive at any age.
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm not into tattoos at all. I will never in a million years get one. I love bare, smooth skin. Having said that, I do like the look of them on other people (when they are done right). It is just not for me though. My husband is all inked up and would love for me to be, but I told him the only way I will ever get one is if he puts one on my cold, dead body. THAT is how strongly I feel about it.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

Totally disagree. There's a woman who goes to my gym called Mary. She has a mohawk, full tattoo sleeves and she wears superman T shirts. She's got to be bordering 80 years of age. She is beyond awesome. So awesome in fact that she often has an entourage following her around. She's a person confident in her uniqueness and not afraid to stand out from the crowd and that is attractive at any age.

OMG! Can you get me Mary's number? :laugh:
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    StrengthIsBeautiful Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    14566398764671961_dzSBGl8Y_b.jpg

190840102929750977_sPjxDvov_b.jpg

and so very cool:

263882859386144363_KO4sjOhO_b.jpg
  • Atheryal
    Atheryal Posts: 3
    Options
    I LOVE them. I have 11.. six of them are the names of my children. and I will absolutely get more!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Megan Fox is getting/has got her Marilyn Monroe tattoo removed...so sad, I loved it!!! D: (Saw it when I happened to turn on the Ellen DeGeneres Show)
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    OMG! Can you get me Mary's number? :laugh:

Hah, no sorry, don't know her well enough for that. I'm not 100% positive this is her but if it's not it's her twin.

tumblr_ldj9sxmSw61qb00zno1_400.jpg
  • bp1984
    bp1984 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i just find tats on womens breast unnatrctive.