Grils...how would you react?

Options
Yanicka1
Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
*girl....dammit

I was at the gym today doing strenght training. I was doing step up when i noticed a guy looking at my *kitten*. Now, i HAVE a great *kitten*!!!! But guys please, try to stay discrete when you check out a girl. What a really wanted to do was starting to sing "I am sexy and a know it" while dancing and slapping my bum but instead i just looked at him until he felt uncomfortable.
Did it ever happened to you and how did you react?

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    No one ever ogles me at the gym... can I come with you to your gym and stand next to you in the hopes of getting some spill-over?

Seriously, though, I am sorry it made you uncomfortable. I haven't been ogled at the gym before but the staring until he was uncomfortable sounds like a good idea.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I'm almost always the only woman on the weight floor and I lift heavy. So I get a lot of looks regardless. I just ignore them. Or I make eye contact and they look away.

Relevant funny story... was at the gym with my mom and she was checking out this guy. He caught her doing it and shot her a smile and flexed his bicep. She turned bright red and dropped a weight on her foot.

Best gym memory ever. I laughed for days.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    i would look straight at him, and say loudly, "are you taking mental pictures for your spank bank or something?"

I dunno, I just try to ignore them...at least he didn't walk by and grab your bum. I get that at concerts all the time. :mad:
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm almost always the only woman on the weight floor and I lift heavy. So I get a lot of looks regardless. I just ignore them. Or I make eye contact and they look away.

Relevant funny story... was at the gym with my mom and she was checking out this guy. He caught her doing it and shot her a smile and flexed his bicep. She turned bright red and dropped a weight on her foot.

Best gym memory ever. I laughed for days.
    too funny
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed..the last few times I have gone to the gym...my husband has been with me.. But then I have always been oblivious to that sort of stuff...my friends called it growing up Indian..(parents are from India).
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    *girl....dammit

I was at the gym today doing strenght training. I was doing step up when i noticed a guy looking at my *kitten*. Now, i HAVE a great *kitten*!!!! But guys please, try to stay discrete when you check out a girl. What a really wanted to do was starting to sing "I am sexy and a know it" while dancing and slapping my bum but instead i just looked at him until he felt uncomfortable.

Geez, I just looking for my contact! Sorry!
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    A couple of years ago I was doing push-ups and looked up to see a guy, doing planks looking right at me. He immediately blushed, which cued me in to something, so I looked down, and sure enough, he probably had a pretty clear look down my top (I'm not sure what he was looking at really, because there isn't much of anything there, but whatever). I just laughed, for some reason him blushing like that was comical to me, plus he was cute. I'll take getting checked out any time I can, although I do agree, some men need to be a little more discrete.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the gym, but I just let em look!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Was he a bum who creeped you out, like I do? :tongue:
  • ColCul
    ColCul Posts: 53
    Options
    I workout at home. When I Zumba, my husband grabs a beer and sits down and watched the show. (psst! Don't tell him that I love it!) Wouldn't like it if it was a stranger (well, much...)
  • VoteForVinnie
    Options
    No one ever ogles me at the gym... can I come with you to your gym and stand next to you in the hopes of getting some spill-over?

Seriously, though, I am sorry it made you uncomfortable. I haven't been ogled at the gym before but the staring until he was uncomfortable sounds like a good idea.

Um.. yes you have.. you just never caught me
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    At this point in my weight loss I'd walk up and kiss him...
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    happens to me. I dive into the joke with them. like... "the only thing you're going to miss when i leave is watching my *kitten* walk around the weight floor" they enjoy the banter. keeps the awkward out.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Loss - oops.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Yesss....something like this:

tumblr_ltr599CBlc1qa89t2.gif

tumblr_lzkd4mh63y1qjjb4s.gif

tumblr_ls5jzl854h1qeoooz.gif

I'd wanna do this, though, but I haven't had the guts too.....

tumblr_lmbuezYQNL1qiha5p.gif
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I workout at home. When I Zumba, my husband grabs a beer and sits down and watched the show. (psst! Don't tell him that I love it!) Wouldn't like it if it was a stranger (well, much...)

I wish my husband would do that. Instead he actually apologizes if he walks through the room while I'm practicing pole. I guess he feels bad for interrupting, which I can appreciate, but...
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    happens to me. I dive into the joke with them. like... "the only thing you're going to miss when i leave is watching my *kitten* walk around the weight floor" they enjoy the banter. keeps the awkward out.

I think it's the green skin
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    *girl....dammit

It made you feel good to know he was checking you out, right?

Then quit complaining. There are lots of people that would kill to have someone admiring their goodies.

Now, if he was giving you the creeps or something, thats one thing. But just oogling?

"Don't be hatin"
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I am way too busy to even notice if they are looking...
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Um.. yes you have.. you just never caught me
    Hahaha! That was this guy's first post... I feel so *ahem* special now.