Grils...how would you react?

Options

Replies

• milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    Having been very heavy my whole life I never got much of that, but now I see it all the time and it flatters me. Even had a guy tell me I had a great *kitten* in Walgreens one day, I nearly kissed him (although it creep-ed me out later, I mean really, who does that? LOL).

I am the only girl on a Committee at my kids school, and the guys are so bad, they flirt openly and are always dropping stuff on the floor and asking me to pick it up. I don't mind, I just laugh at them, throw back something rude and move on.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I have the "such a pretty face" syndrome. Guys see my face, like it, look down, DON'T like it, then continue on. Sooo no, I don't get checked out. I get SO red while running that it's ridiculous, haha.
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    There is a guy at my gym who actually turns around to stare when my friend is on the treadmill! Not once....more like 2-3 times a week!! We laugh about it. He is pretty creepy, but in a pathetic way.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    This is why I never look around at the gym. It's going to happen, not much I can do about it so I'd rather not make an issue of it (as long as it's not over the line, of course).

It's actually funny that you post this today because this same thing happened to me at the gym. I knew the guy so when I caught him I said "Dude, if you're going to stare at my butt, at least be sneaky about it." We got a good laugh out of it but I don't know what I would do if a stranger openly stared at my butt like that. :ohwell:

Should have farted. hahaha. Look at this! *fffsssstt"

Noted for next time.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    So a man looking at a girls *kitten* is a BAD thing?? I look at guys *kitten*. Am I bad?? I always thought it was normal to look at people. Especially nice looking people.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I did the wrong thing which was strike up a conversation with the guy who constantly stared at me while doing any type of workout.. He has asked me out 2 times and I now feel weird going to the gym when he is there. I wasn't interested just talked to him to let him know I noticed he was being a nob.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    So a man looking at a girls *kitten* is a BAD thing?? I look at guys *kitten*. Am I bad?? I always thought it was normal to look at people. Especially nice looking people.

I'm not going to lie I look to lol so I guess I'm bad with you :devil:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I often have this problem with girls always with their eyes fixated on me. It's so uncomfortable. I'M NOT A PIECE OF MEAT :angry:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    When men stare at my chest I feel extremely uncomfortable. Look yes, go ahead, you're a man I can't blame you for that but please look away when you notice me noticing. So I guess my answer is looking is OK staring is awkward. Staring and nodding your head and licking your lips is douchey and deserving of a slap. :mad:

EDIT: I have zero bum so not anything for them to check out. I think this would bother me much less though.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I often have this problem with girls always with their eyes fixated on me. It's so uncomfortable. I'M NOT A PIECE OF MEAT :angry:

Enough talky talky. Just be purty and make me sammich. :flowerforyou:
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    In this situation I would reccomend this advice: WATCH IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRXa971Xw0

:laugh: bahahahha!
  • Reensham
    Reensham Posts: 2
    Options
    lols thats great! it just means that u have a sexy bum is all. take is positively and for what do we make our bums noticable?? agree or not, in a way, for men:D.....! enjoy being noticed ;)b sxy.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Why do they need to be discreet? And why do women have to be all coy. I am probably as bad as any man checking guys out, and I appreciate a longful look from a guy anytime.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Happens all the time....I dont really care has long has they keep their hands to themselves....lol
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    lol. I do not mind guys looking :) but this guy was really sitting down and looking at the show as if in front of the TV lol. I also look at guy but i try not to be too obvious. And also i am not complaining, heck i am working hard and i am happy people notice. I was just wondering how others were feeling about it.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    lol. I do not mind guys looking :) but this guy was really sitting down and looking at the show as if in front of the TV lol. I also look at guy but i try not to be too obvious. And also i am not complaining, heck i am working hard and i am happy people notice. I was just wondering how others were feeling about it.

Ask him to change channels lol....or if he is hot, look at him the same way hehe
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Just stare at his crotch???

and squint
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    i would love to turn around just once to see girl looking me up and down with delight in her smile. Never happens. Maybe one day.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

and squint

hahahahaha
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    and squint
    It's not his fault they keep the gym so cold!