Grils...how would you react?

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I seriously wouldn't mind being ogled. Groped - no, but ogled - yes.
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I workout at home. When I Zumba, my husband grabs a beer and sits down and watched the show. (psst! Don't tell him that I love it!) Wouldn't like it if it was a stranger (well, much...)

You go girl! Work it!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    This is why I never look around at the gym. It's going to happen, not much I can do about it so I'd rather not make an issue of it (as long as it's not over the line, of course).

It's actually funny that you post this today because this same thing happened to me at the gym. I knew the guy so when I caught him I said "Dude, if you're going to stare at my butt, at least be sneaky about it." We got a good laugh out of it but I don't know what I would do if a stranger openly stared at my butt like that. :ohwell:

Should have farted. hahaha. Look at this! *fffsssstt"
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    If he was single I would have asked him out and thanked him for noticing my rotund bum.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    um just ignore?

unless it's my gym crush then i'd stick it out a bit more...

J/K!

okay i'm not.
  • Nicoleo1
    Nicoleo1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    At this point in my weight loss I'd walk up and kiss him...

^^^^^^^^this! I wouldn't mind some attention! :love:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    :blushing: :bigsmile: :wink: enjoy it! make him want it and then disappear from his life! lol!!! ah,,,, ignore it. the more you let it bother you the more it bothers you. be happy that you got it!
  • JulesofWinsto
    Options
    Relevant funny story... was at the gym with my mom and she was checking out this guy. He caught her doing it and shot her a smile and flexed his bicep. She turned bright red and dropped a weight on her foot.

Best gym memory ever. I laughed for days.

:laugh:
    Best mental picture ever! hahaha!
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't pay much attention to what's happening around me, I plug in my iPod and keep trucking. I do feel sorry for whoever is in front of me, I tend to stare straight ahead without noticing who's there. It's had one or two people asking me if we know each other, and then that awkward moment when they realize I wasn't really looking at them. I find it funny, but I find a lot of inappropriate things funny, too.
  • littleblueallie
    littleblueallie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    In this situation I would reccomend this advice: WATCH IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRXa971Xw0

I WAS TOTALLY GONNA POST THIS VIDEO!!! HAHAHA. So relevant. Seriously. Next time, do it.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Relevant funny story... was at the gym with my mom and she was checking out this guy. He caught her doing it and shot her a smile and flexed his bicep. She turned bright red and dropped a weight on her foot.

Best gym memory ever. I laughed for days.

that's awesome :)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    A lot actually. Deads and squats usually ahve the guys looking :P I just take it as a compliment xD
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Im pretty sure NO ONE is looking at me in at the gym. I would chalk it up as a compliment...u said urself u have a great *kitten*, so he was just admiring your best assets! :wink: Maybe give him a wink or blow a kiss next time! :laugh:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Um, isn't this a little bit of why we work out? Just a little?
    No.

Not even a little bit.

EDITED TO ADD: It doesn't bother me at all, it's just that random men checking me out is irrelevant to me at this stage of my life. :smile:
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Do "The Face". lol

dating-fails-that-wonderful-face-jenna-marbles.jpg
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I workout at home. When I Zumba, my husband grabs a beer and sits down and watched the show. (psst! Don't tell him that I love it!) Wouldn't like it if it was a stranger (well, much...)

Sounds like my house, I'm on the elliptical and he's sitting on the recumbent bike enjoying the view. except he grabs me, not a beer
  • camilleesqueda
    Options
    Do "The Face". lol

dating-fails-that-wonderful-face-jenna-marbles.jpg

YES
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Just stare at his crotch???

Absolutely!!

I usually don't get noticed at the gym until I squat or deadlift 225 pounds. Then suddenly most of the men are looking. I don't care if they think I am hot or amazed that I can do it, the point is, they noticed.
  • ColCul
    ColCul Posts: 53
    Options

Sounds like my house, I'm on the elliptical and he's sitting on the recumbent bike enjoying the view. except he grabs me, not a beer

Yes, I am familiar with that move.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Back when I had a membership... I used to ogle men AND women. Whatever.

The only time it got creepy for me was when one of the "slower" members started adamantly talking to me. That's when I ws frantically searching the gym for my really buff friend. Not too long after that, I stopped going.