Grils...how would you react?

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Honestly I work out at home so I really don't have this issue at the gym. But I'm the world greatest wingman for my boys lol. I'll just stand with my back to the hot girl and engage them in conversation so they can look at her while it appears they are looking at me. Needless to say my guy friends love going out with me. As for getting checked out else where I really dont mind it at all lol
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    *girl....dammit

I was at the gym today doing strenght training. I was doing step up when i noticed a guy looking at my *kitten*. Now, i HAVE a great *kitten*!!!! But guys please, try to stay discrete when you check out a girl. What a really wanted to do was starting to sing "I am sexy and a know it" while dancing and slapping my bum but instead i just looked at him until he felt uncomfortable.
    Did it ever happened to you and how did you react?

It made you feel good to know he was checking you out, right?

Then quit complaining. There are lots of people that would kill to have someone admiring their goodies.

Now, if he was giving you the creeps or something, thats one thing. But just oogling?

"Don't be hatin"

This!
  • camilleesqueda
    Options
    I had an old dude get on the bike behind the elliptical I was working on, and then he switched to the OTHER bike while I was on the treadmill. Then told me something about how I was super young and athletic (ha. ha. haaaaaa yeah right whatever, I may be 22 but my *kitten* bounces more than a pair of double d's, thanks puerto rican mom). And my husband wonders why I hate going to the gym without him. :P
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Just stare at his crotch???
  • VoteForVinnie
    Options
    No one ever ogles me at the gym... can I come with you to your gym and stand next to you in the hopes of getting some spill-over?

Um.. yes you have.. you just never caught me
    Hahaha! That was this guy's first post... I feel so *ahem* special now.

:wink: :wink: :wink:
  • AmandaLAcosta
    Options
    OH man yes!! I was working out and this guy was staring so hard at my *kitten* that I looked at him and said " yes, that's my *kitten*. Kiss is!! " I wasnt so nice but I put up with his creepy staring for 15 mins before I said something.

But for the most part I'm just as guilty as the men. I find myself staring. I cant help but admire a nice *kitten* when I see one. :D
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    At this point in my weight loss I'd walk up and kiss him...

lol, you are funny.

I really would have been uncomfortable, but I'd have shot him the evil eye.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    This is why I never look around at the gym. It's going to happen, not much I can do about it so I'd rather not make an issue of it (as long as it's not over the line, of course).

It's actually funny that you post this today because this same thing happened to me at the gym. I knew the guy so when I caught him I said "Dude, if you're going to stare at my butt, at least be sneaky about it." We got a good laugh out of it but I don't know what I would do if a stranger openly stared at my butt like that. :ohwell:
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    Unless the dude is being completely creepy and lecherous, I find it amusing when someone checks me out and I usually just give them a smile. If they are being creepy they get a major b*tchface
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Unless they say something (*that* would make me uncomfortable o.O ) I would do as a previous poster and make eye contact with a politely neutral expression and carry on.
  • plumnbagel
    plumnbagel Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This topic always reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry scolds George for looking at a woman's décolletage: "Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun: you don't stare at it - it's too risky. You get a sense of it and look away!"
  • AdrienneKaren
    AdrienneKaren Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    The only gym I go to is the one at work. We have a pretty decent "Wellness" program with a decent gym. I've figured out that if I go early on weekend mornings, rarely is anyone there. I like it that way. I'm not worried about being ogled. I'd be ok with that. I'm just easily distracted and if people are there, I know I'll forget what I'm doing and face plant on the treadmill.
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    In this situation I would reccomend this advice: WATCH IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRXa971Xw0
  • VoteForVinnie
    Options
    Looking at a girls *kitten* gives me a boost of adrenaline during my lifts. Sorry, but it must be done sometimes. I do try to not make it obvious
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Um, isn't this a little bit of why we work out? Just a little?
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Not really at the gym but I have had numerous occasions where men stare at my chest. Well, let me reiterate, they ogle. I have always had a large chest, at one point I was a DDD. It's just something that makes me roll my eyes, especially when I don't wear clothes that are low cut or draw attention to them. However there was one occasion where I was loading groceries in the back of the car and this guy, with his girlfriend and daughter right next to him, decided to stare at my chest, even lean his head in like he was going to use me as a pillow. I'd had a bad day so I punched him and quickly got in the car.

Guys are gonna look just as women will. You either let it go or do something about it like staring right back or asking them to please stop.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    No one ever checks me out at the gym, probably because I look crazy all sweaty and red. But if anyone did, I would probably ignore them.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I think it comes with the territory unfortanately, men will never stop staring at woman, so glad I work out at home.......
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    DayumStraightIAmEllie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    If you don't want the attention either ignore them, workout in a room alone or make your *kitten* unattractive.

Are you complaining about being too hot guys can't help but look or are you complaining about a guy being human and looking at something he likes?
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Not really at the gym but I have had numerous occasions where men stare at my chest. Well, let me reiterate, they ogle. I have always had a large chest, at one point I was a DDD. It's just something that makes me roll my eyes, especially when I don't wear clothes that are low cut or draw attention to them. However there was one occasion where I was loading groceries in the back of the car and this guy, with his girlfriend and daughter right next to him, decided to stare at my chest, even lean his head in like he was going to use me as a pillow. I'd had a bad day so I punched him and quickly got in the car.

Guys are gonna look just as women will. You either let it go or do something about it like staring right back or asking them to please stop.

You are my favorite. High 5 to you. :drinker: