Sticking a knife in my eye, what are your thoughts?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options
    Use an ice cream scooper to do the deed. Preferably one with the little side handle that loosens the ball (aka eyeball) from the metal scoop. That way, it will make that satisfying ‘thwacking’ sound when loosened to fall into the bowl. I presume you will be placing the eye into an bowl after the aforementioned sticking/ scooping scenario? It would be a shame to let just fall onto the floor. And for the record--no, they do not bounce!

I'm oddly intrigued by the attention to detail your post.

I know, right?
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    THIS is my way of "answering" some of the posts I see without violating any MFP rules.
    Give yourself time. You'll learn to just pass on by. :glasses:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    You can stick a knife in your eye, but wear a HRM and you MUST eat back the calories you burn. That's a scientific fact.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Just make sure there are no bread crumbs or other carbs on it... them suckers will kill ya!
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    No you should absolutely NOT stick a knife in your eye. I once stuck a knife in my eye and I can tell you now not just based on my own personal experience, but that there are thousands of studies out there - none of which I will link to - that show that sticking a knife in your eye is FAR less effective than sticking a knife in your thigh. I've also worked as a knifer for 6 months and have a Certification of Stabbiness, so you can take what I am saying to the bank.

So funny!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    better you than me!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    too funny....
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    While I understand you are sticking the knife in your eye, you never specifically mentioned whether or not you plan on removing that knife. It could add ounces to your weight, you know.

I'm going to assume you are intending to remove both your eye and said knife, in which case, I welcome you to Team Pirate. Now you get to wear a sexy little eyepatch and yell "Arrrrrrrrrrr" at everyone you pass. If they ask any questions about your behavior, just roll your remaining eye and launch into a long, detailed monologue about your weight loss journey and your willingness to commit to a healthier lifestyle, regardless of personal sacrifices such as depth perception.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Funny%2BEyes%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Catch it if you can. :bigsmile:

AAAAAAHHHHH!!! yer creepin me out:noway:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    If you do stick a knife in your eye, I'd be interested to know if it makes a "POP" sound. Lemme know. OK?
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    I heard that in Asia they do it with a chopstick. It's more efficient and not as painful. Plus you get to play with the eye on a stick after. Apparently girls like that a lot.

I think girls only find it hot if the eye is tattooed. Well, if it's a male eye. Only *kitten* get tattoos on their eyes!

Stop it! Stop it! I can't breathe...:laugh:
  • Erinslove
    Options
    While I understand you are sticking the knife in your eye, you never specifically mentioned whether or not you plan on removing that knife. It could add ounces to your weight, you know.

I'm going to assume you are intending to remove both your eye and said knife, in which case, I welcome you to Team Pirate. Now you get to wear a sexy little eyepatch and yell "Arrrrrrrrrrr" at everyone you pass. If they ask any questions about your behavior, just roll your remaining eye and launch into a long, detailed monologue about your weight loss journey and your willingness to commit to a healthier lifestyle, regardless of personal sacrifices such as depth perception.

I have been yelling "arrrgghh" at passersby for years...did I jump the gun?
  • Erinslove
    Options
    THIS is my way of "answering" some of the posts I see without violating any MFP rules.
    Give yourself time. You'll learn to just pass on by. :glasses:

But that wouldn't be near as funny as this thread...
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    This thread is my current favorite...don't actually stick a knife in yer eye though, 'kay?
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    dang, that was fun!

i have nothing else to contribute except y'all are hilarious - i'm out! (-:
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    I've changed my mind...I've read up on it some more and I think you should stick a mammoth tusk in it instead.

Its how the cavemen did it and THEY weren't fat....
  • Erinslove
    Options
    My uncle was a fat caveman but then he did a cleanse and he lost 143 lbs in one weekend. He kept it off for 7 minutes but then he drank a kool aid sweetened with arsenic, I mean Splenda and he died immediately. True story. So sad.
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    try walking on a bed of coals, lay on a bed of nails then stick the knife in the eye,,....works wonders.