ooooohhhh goodness

Options

Replies

• ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Swine flu....aka "Bacon Boogers" is back in the news this morning......killed another one!
    Thought ya'll should know this isn't a dead thread yet!.....lol:wink::laugh:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    From what I have been able to get from the news it seems to be fatal to people who have other serious medical issues already. they haven't said what the other issues are, due to patient privacy.
  • ericac
    Options
    From what I have been able to get from the news it seems to be fatal to people who have other serious medical issues already. they haven't said what the other issues are, due to patient privacy.
    Yeah that's what I hear......How are ya sexy?......Maui....wowy..lol
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Swine flu....aka "Bacon Boogers" is back in the news this morning......killed another one!

Thanks for keeping us up to date on news stories we've lost interest in! :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    :grumble: :grumble:

thanks for the uplifting news there Legs...

maybe we should have the government legislate even more laws about stupid crap to protect ourselves from ourselves because we are OBVIOUSLY not smart enough to THINK for ourselves...

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

/end rant :flowerforyou: :drinker: :glasses: :bigsmile:
  • ericac
    Options
    Geez....I was just pointing out a fact.......I watch the news in the morning with the first sips of coffee!
    ya'll read it so apparently you are bored at work too!.........be nice to me I'm tired!:yawn:
  • hartkid13
    Options
    Geez....I was just pointing out a fact.......I watch the news in the morning with the first sips of coffee!
    ya'll read it so apparently you are bored at work too!.........be nice to me I'm tired!:yawn:

Aww....you're tired? What have you been doing that's running you ragged?
  • ericac
    Options

**** I could tell you but it might make even you blush!......lol:wink::blushing: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Thank you, I believe in prayer, having my feelings hurt here was a shock!
  • hartkid13
    Options

**** I could tell you but it might make even you blush!......lol:wink::blushing: :laugh:

LOL...let me know how that works out for you!
  • hartkid13
    Options

Eyes, up CZ. Can't let people like that bring you down. Welcome back to a good thread. :smile:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I know, I wear my heart on my sleeve, It is hard enough to feel good without someone else trying to make you feel bad. I will try harder. thanks for your support.
  • ericac
    Options

LOL...let me know how that works out for you!
    Oh NO....let me know how that works out for YOU!?..........:wink::bigsmile: :wink:
  • ericac
    Options

Eyes, up CZ. Can't let people like that bring you down. Welcome back to a good thread. :smile:
    **CZ I agree with Hart........move on...chin up!......We love you, what more could you possibly need??:wink::flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    Options

**CZ I agree with Hart........move on...chin up!......We love you, what more could you possibly need??:wink::flowerforyou:

Jewelry always works for me! Harttttttt, still got that Black AMEX?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

P.S. I just ate a huge slice of Banana Nut bread with about 4 tbsp. cream cheese! I feel better already! I will take out my anger on a tread mill later!
  • hartkid13
    Options

Jewelry always works for me! Harttttttt, still got that Black AMEX?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

P.S. I just ate a huge slice of Banana Nut bread with about 4 tbsp. cream cheese! I feel better already! I will take out my anger on a tread mill later!

Done. Harry Winston or Tiffany's?
  • czewwhat
    Options

Done. Harry Winston or Tiffany's?

Harry Winston, but I must warn you I have a rare medical condition, I have an allergy to anything less than 2 carats!
  • hartkid13
    Options

Harry Winston, but I must warn you I have a rare medical condition, I have an allergy to anything less than 2 carats!

You would expect any less from me?
  • czewwhat
    Options

You would expect any less from me?

Well that Alexandrite you bought me in Cancun is still kind of new! I never got a chance to thank you for the Tahitian Pearls from Maui,Wowweee! You are so nice to me, and generous too!
  • hartkid13
    Options

Well that Alexandrite you bought me in Cancun is still kind of new! I never got a chance to thank you for the Tahitian Pearls from Maui,Wowweee! You are so nice to me, and generous too!

I try. There are a lot of people who aren't so nice so I try to make up for them in any way I can.