ooooohhhh goodness

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    you have never seen a more cooperative kind of kid till the raw broccoli comes out
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    So has all the media blitz of the Swine floo died a slow death everywhere else? nothing on the news here!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i dont watch tv - except for BL & grey's - however, i havent seen much online either. can someone please call the powers that be at my office and tell them i no longer am required to provide them with a pandemic reaction plan flow chart? thx! :drinker:
  • hartkid13
    Options
    i dont watch tv - except for BL & grey's - however, i havent seen much online either. can someone please call the powers that be at my office and tell them i no longer am required to provide them with a pandemic reaction plan flow chart? thx! :drinker:

Sure thing, Heather. What was that number again? I think they blocked my number after the last time I called about the internet thing. :laugh:

Yeah it is finally slowing down. I don't watch local news, but I read a lot of news online and international news is about the only place it still has legs.
  • czewwhat
    Options

Also inform them you don't have to wear that horrible gas mask thingy anymore, it hides your cute smile!
  • czewwhat
    Options

Sure thing, Heather. What was that number again? I think they blocked my number after the last time I called about the internet thing. :laugh:

Yeah it is finally slowing down. I don't watch local news, but I read a lot of news online and international news is about the only place it still has legs.

Hart, I think you should still wear yours for a while!
  • hartkid13
    Options

What the...? How did this turn into the gang up on Hart thread?
  • heather0mc
    Options

hasnt it always been???
    :wink:
  • heather0mc
    Options

thx dear! ill send you the # - LOL!
  • hartkid13
    Options

hasnt it always been???

lol...I suppose so, but usually its from Erica. I guess since she isn't here someone has to step up.
  • czewwhat
    Options

hasnt it always been???

lol...I suppose so, but usually its from Erica. I guess since she isn't here someone has to step up.

Well if you think about it, the next time you dive into a pool without..... and that mask on you can blame it on Trouble, good disguise huh! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    Options

hasnt it always been???

yep! she's gonna be so proud! :blushing:
  • hartkid13
    Options

Well if you think about it, the next time you dive into a pool without..... and that mask on you can blame it on Trouble, good disguise huh! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If I had a dollar every time I've been at a party where someone has....what?....prank caller, prank caller!
  • hartkid13
    Options

Uh oh, Heather. You're dropping the ball.

1. I still don't have that #

2. I've so far refuted all outrageous claims. Bring 'em on!

3. I'm making a lot of lists today.

4. I don't like lists that end on odd numbers.
  • heather0mc
    Options

Uh oh, Heather. You're dropping the ball.

1. I still don't have that #

2. I've so far refuted all outrageous claims. Bring 'em on!

3. I'm making a lot of lists today.

4. I don't like lists that end on odd numbers.

hart, this is the swine floo thread, not 3+1 trooths! :noway:
  • hartkid13
    Options

Wow, thanks Heather. I was confused. :tongue: (sarcastic font)
  • heather0mc
    Options

Wow, thanks Heather. I was confused. :tongue: (sarcastic font)

i figured you were felling lost with out erica giving you your daily dose of doo-doo. :tongue:

now, where did i put that sarcastic font anyways....
  • hartkid13
    Options
    i figured you were felling lost with out erica giving you your daily dose of doo-doo. :tongue:

now, where did i put that sarcastic font anyways....

It is sad but true. No one at work can successfully give me crap so I have to find it here. These boards help the work day pass by much more enjoyably.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    soooooo you enjoy the abuse?:laugh: :laugh: