ooooohhhh goodness

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

OH CRAP!!.....Noone got married did they???...Hmmmm

Not that I'm aware of. Although after his Deal or No Deal episode, Trouble and Heather disappeared for a while.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    ACK! what happened??????
    damn jack and cokes...:grumble:
    Did you make it home with your suit?....that may help us figure out what happened!......Your a bad, bad girl!.....OH, you just went and got more Jack for the reception part of the evening!!

its all a blur really...or maybe its a secret! :smokin: maybe im going to be trouble's new hobby! :blushing:

Do you think you could replace his Kestrel fascination!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

Not that I'm aware of. Although after his Deal or No Deal episode, Trouble and Heather disappeared for a while.

ACK! what happened??????
    Did you make it home with your suit?....that may help us figure out what happened!......Your a bad, bad girl!.....OH, you just went and got more Jack for the reception part of the evening!!

its all a blur really...or maybe its a secret! :smokin: maybe im going to be trouble's new hobby! :blushing:

LMAO.....please say yes!......
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

ACK! what happened??????

hmmm...i dont know what that is :indifferent:
  • ericac
    Options

ACK! what happened??????

\
    Isn't that the whole bird thing?...
  • ericac
    Options
    True story, maybe that guy in the funny robe was the jeweler delivering all the nice things you bought all of us! But then again he did say Amen after he had you put all those rings on everybody!!:laugh: :laugh:

I think you're remembering that wrong. I think he said Amen, when I signed the bill. :laugh: :laugh:
    The question still remains.....Who got married???....Hart?....
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

I think CZ just got confused. I don't think anyone got married. Then again....I never got that towel I was looking for...
  • ericac
    Options

I think CZ just got confused. I don't think anyone got married. Then again....I never got that towel I was looking for...
    I got mine!.......lol but I think that towel boy liked me!:wink:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    no idea - where is trouble??? TROOOOOOOBBBBBLLLLLEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!! where ya at?
  • ericac
    Options
    I now noone probably thought of this....but could he actually be working??..........LMAO:laugh:
  • hartkid13
    Options
    I now noone probably thought of this....but could he actually be working??..........LMAO:laugh:

No. That doesn't sound right.
  • czewwhat
    Options

No. That doesn't sound right.

The hang over alone would dictate rest and recovery time.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Im not confused! That towel guy, was holding a book, Im sure it wasnt the resort registry, and he said Amen, then you paid with your black / Amex. Did you have a quickey divorce too? Talk about me while Im working and can't defend myself hummmpppffffttt!

Maybe that guy was the waiter with the wine list and was so glad you finally ordered something he understood he said Amen!! But why did you kiss everyone?
  • hartkid13
    Options

Im not confused! That towel guy, was holding a book, Im sure it wasnt the resort registry, and he said Amen, then you paid with your black / Amex. Did you have a quickey divorce too? Talk about me while Im working and can't defend myself hummmpppffffttt!

Maybe that guy was the waiter with the wine list and was so glad you finally ordered something he understood he said Amen!! But why did you kiss everyone?

Yeah I tend to get a little affectionate when I'm drinking. Hope no one minded. I do remember being sober enough to reject Trouble's advances, though. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

ACK! what happened??????

\
    Isn't that the whole bird thing?...

A Kestrel is a small Falcon, one of his hobbies!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options

Run Erica Run, (keep the jewelry), I think he is a polygamist! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Right. My life is complicated enough without being married to two women. LOL.
    There are worse things......I mean at least we're cute!....lol:wink::bigsmile:

Yay! We're on our own episode of big love!!
  • czewwhat
    Options

Run Erica Run, (keep the jewelry), I think he is a polygamist! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Right. My life is complicated enough without being married to two women. LOL.
    There are worse things......I mean at least we're cute!....lol:wink::bigsmile:

Yay! We're on our own episode of big love!!

All while protecting ourselves from the Swine Flu Pandemic!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Yeah I tend to get a little affectionate when I'm drinking. Hope no one minded. I do remember being sober enough to reject Trouble's advances, though. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You better be careful with the affection while drinking thing, you could wake up next to a man you thought was a woman! Especially in those resort towns.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

You better be careful with the affection while drinking thing, you could wake up next to a man you thought was a woman! Especially in those resort towns.

Being so close to the border I have heard ALLLLL sorts of stories of HE-SHEs in mexico!!!
  • czewwhat
    Options

Being so close to the border I have heard ALLLLL sorts of stories of HE-SHEs in mexico!!!

My hubby is a truck driver, they call them she-he's Some of them are very convincing and the uneducated eye is tricked very easily!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

My hubby is a truck driver, they call them she-he's Some of them are very convincing and the uneducated eye is tricked very easily!

Uh oh.....HART!! What did you do!!!