ooooohhhh goodness

Options

Replies

• ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    oooooooooooooooh so that's how this giant diamond ring got on my finger.......I was wondering!
    OH CRAP!!.....Noone got married did they???...Hmmmm
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

Not that I'm aware of. Although after his Deal or No Deal episode, Trouble and Heather disappeared for a while.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

Not that I'm aware of. Although after his Deal or No Deal episode, Trouble and Heather disappeared for a while.

You guys, you know that guy with the funny robe wasn't the towel boy, he WAS THE PRIEST, You said you didn't need a translator! Trouble and heather went out for more Jack daniels for the party, REMEMBER!!!
  • ericac
    Options

You guys, you know that guy with the funny robe wasn't the towel boy, he WAS THE PRIEST, You said you didn't need a translator! Trouble and heather went out for more Jack daniels for the party, REMEMBER!!!
    ~*~*~*~* I must have slipped into a coma there momentarily....so who got married?
  • czewwhat
    Options

~*~*~*~* I must have slipped into a coma there momentarily....so who got married?

i think it was iceprincess and hartkid, she did thank him for the big diamond a few messages back, It is true you had a few margaritas, you don't remember either?
  • hartkid13
    Options

i think it was iceprincess and hartkid, she did thank him for the big diamond a few messages back, It is true you had a few margaritas, you don't remember either?

Uh Oh....I think I was sitting between iceprincess and erica when the "towel boy" came by. I know I'm not Catholic. Are either of them Catholic?
  • ericac
    Options

~~*~*~* Nope but I was on the Jack and Coke too!....that could explain alot!...lol:wink:
  • ericac
    Options

Uh Oh....I think I was sitting between iceprincess and erica when the "towel boy" came by. I know I'm not Catholic. Are either of them Catholic?
    Not me!......
  • czewwhat
    Options

I dunno, but all three of you were highly happy about the Jack Daniels contest, you don't think all three of you...................
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    ACK! what happened??????
    damn jack and cokes...:grumble:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Not me!......
    Run Erica Run, (keep the jewelry), I think he is a polygamist! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hartkid13
    Options

Run Erica Run, (keep the jewelry), I think he is a polygamist! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Right. My life is complicated enough without being married to two women. LOL.
  • ericac
    Options

There are worse things......I mean at least we're cute!....lol:wink::bigsmile:
  • hartkid13
    Options

No argument there, but the word that was used in the Old Testament for polygamy was a synonym for trouble. Just sayin...
  • czewwhat
    Options

True story, maybe that guy in the funny robe was the jeweler delivering all the nice things you bought all of us! But then again he did say Amen after he had you put all those rings on everybody!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • ericac
    Options

ACK! what happened??????
    Did you make it home with your suit?....that may help us figure out what happened!......Your a bad, bad girl!.....OH, you just went and got more Jack for the reception part of the evening!!
  • czewwhat
    Options

ACK! what happened??????
    Did you make it home with your suit?....that may help us figure out what happened!......Your a bad, bad girl!.....OH, you just went and got more Jack for the reception part of the evening!!

Yeah Heather, where is your suit??:wink::wink:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

ACK! what happened??????

its all a blur really...or maybe its a secret! :smokin: maybe im going to be trouble's new hobby! :blushing:
  • ericac
    Options

ACK! what happened??????

its all a blur really...or maybe its a secret! :smokin: maybe im going to be trouble's new hobby! :blushing:
    I'm pretty sure you are not a "NEW" hobby for Trouble!.....lmao:wink:
  • hartkid13
    Options
    True story, maybe that guy in the funny robe was the jeweler delivering all the nice things you bought all of us! But then again he did say Amen after he had you put all those rings on everybody!!:laugh: :laugh:

I think you're remembering that wrong. I think he said Amen, when I signed the bill. :laugh: :laugh: