Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I'll be there with bells on......or maybe not with them on........:devil:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    i just sent him a message, waiting for response from the big patsy, ooops sponsor of our trip!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't have a message from you. Everyone better pile on quick, we're leaving this afternoon. All stragglers will be left behind.

check other thread! the one with your description of the jet fuel !!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    i just sent him a message, waiting for response from the big patsy, ooops sponsor of our trip!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't have a message from you. Everyone better pile on quick, we're leaving this afternoon. All stragglers will be left behind.

:glasses: <
    are ON...
  • czewwhat
    Options
    you know that there are Spa palaces in Mexico... where do you think my AV picture was taken.. relaxing massages on te beach... OH YEAH... that was my cup o tea...

we should get him to take us all to Adventura spa palace... I loved that place nd I could be your tour guide... what say y'all?

Sounds good to me! Do they have those fresh fruit salads to quench thirst and appetite at the same time too!!
  • czewwhat
    Options

QUOTE:

I would never do that! No one had their @$$ in gear yesterday so we'll be leaving this afternoon. We'll swing by the west coast after we grab Trouble in Chicago. Everyone else is fairly close to me.

iceprincess wants to come too! I told her you were paying I love spending other peoples money!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I'm in So Cal so I'm on the way!!!!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    The maid just got here, I have to spend a few minutes apologizing for my mess, be back later!!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    The maid just got here, I have to spend a few minutes apologizing for my mess, be back later!!

Okay she has been instructed on" Proper sneezing" yeah I got it into the original thread again, she has absolved me of my clutter all is well! At least Mi Casa Es Muy Limpio! (my house is very clean) for my Cancun trip! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

Okay she has been instructed on" Proper sneezing" yeah I got it into the original thread again, she has absolved me of my clutter all is well! At least Mi Casa Es Muy Limpio! (my house is very clean) for my Cancun trip! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

do you mind sending her over to mine when she is finished? thx! :flowerforyou:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

ok ok ok .. back thr trolley up a bit...

you have a MAID... and you are making poor Hart pay for Cancun??? did I miss something here???

is she a french maid??? what was she wearing???
  • czewwhat
    Options

do you mind sending her over to mine when she is finished? thx! :flowerforyou:

I am the luckiest woman Alive, my maid suffers from OCD and she is an obsessive cleaner! To her it is a way to make money off her "disorder" to me it is a blessing from the Gods!!!!!!!!!!
  • czewwhat
    Options

ok ok ok .. back thr trolley up a bit...

you have a MAID... and you are making poor Hart pay for Cancun??? did I miss something here???

is she a french maid??? what was she wearing???

Yes I have a maid, I am high maintainence! DUH!!! Hart understands these things! Well she is wearing rubber gloves right now!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There goes the shorts snorkle I was talking about earlier Heather!
  • heather0mc
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    for those of you reading this thread, The maid is to insure against the Viral infection known as swine flu, proper sanitary practices will reduce your chances of catching the dreaded disease, proper sneezing will also.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For the Cancun trip Just 5 hours to go! The time change for you mid westerners will give me time to pack!!

Hartkiddddddddddddddd where are yooooooooouuuuuu!

Troubllllllllllllllleeeee, you there?
  • heather0mc
    Options
    dont tell me the boys have made fantasy promises they are not going to keep!!!! :grumble: :indifferent: :noway:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    yes.. sorry i was packing my :glasses: <
    $5

and doing a litle reseach on Kestrels...

what can I help you with?
  • czewwhat
    Options
    yes.. sorry i was packing my :glasses: <
    $5

and doing a litle reseach on Kestrels...

what can I help you with?

Kestrels? Birds of Prey ?
  • czewwhat
    Options
    dont tell me the boys have made fantasy promises they are not going to keep!!!! :grumble: :indifferent: :noway:

Ooooh they are keeping them, I have a good Idea all that tropical fruit is too much to ignore!!
    Cantelopes, Mango, Papayas, the really bigggg ones! yeah they are goin!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I never make any promises, fantasy or otherwise, that I don't keep. I'm just making sure work will survive without me. Gotta make sure someone else is working on this economic recovery while I'm gone.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    holy moly! i have been at work all day and forgot to work! :devil: