ooooohhhh goodness

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I cropped the fingers out of that they were holding them up... SORRY!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Cantalope blindness must have set in

HEY that is no joking matter that is a serious illness... one which affects 200 million men every day!!!

something of that maginitude should not be taken lightly...

I was once walking down Rodeo Drive and saw a man so afflicted, He slammed right into a pole because he did not see where he was going! True Story, I thought he was looking at my bright Blue eyes, how naive of me!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

I was once walking down Rodeo Drive and saw a man so afflicted, He slammed right into a pole because he did not see where he was going! True Story, I thought he was looking at my bright Blue eyes, how naive of me!

Well he was definitely looking at a pair....
  • czewwhat
    Options

Clever boy, so is it blast off time yet, or 1 more hour in your time zone!! Cancun is waiting!
  • hartkid13
    Options

Clever boy, so is it blast off time yet, or 1 more hour in your time zone!! Cancun is waiting!
    [/quote]

Wait, I thought blast off was waiting until we got to Cancun. :laugh: Either way, I'm down.
  • czewwhat
    Options

Wait, I thought blast off was waiting until we got to Cancun. :laugh: Either way, I'm down.
    [/quote]

Firing up the old Lear Jet yet! or one more hour till the ball and chain lets you go
  • hartkid13
    Options

Firing up the old Lear Jet yet! or one more hour till the ball and chain lets you go

See you in a few!
  • czewwhat
    Options

See you in a few!

Yeeeee Hawwww Cancun here we come!
  • hartkid13
    Options
    I'm out. Mexico here we come!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    um....I think someone forgot to pick me up. :angry:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Liar Liar, we know you ditched us for the BF birthday party in Vegas! Hope your weekend is going to be as wonderful as ours will be! Tequila till we pass out, without all the salt tho!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

Liar Liar, we know you ditched us for the BF birthday party in Vegas! Hope your weekend is going to be as wonderful as ours will be! Tequila till we pass out, without all the salt tho!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

No No, vegas isn't until next Thursday! Still have 6 days to go!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    I know I got ditched!!! someone is in TROUBLE!!!

Erica... you got some *kitten* whoopin ta do!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Now Trouble don't be a big fibber, you know you drank So much Tequila we could not convince you that you weren't on "Deal or no deal" The week end was way too fast, and Kids Jet was sooooo nice! He shocked all of us with his private landing strip! Ask Heather, We all looked fabulous in our custom suits sipping those tropical drinks. You even ate the Worm!!!

We saw no evidence of the Swine flu either, a grand week end!
  • hartkid13
    Options

CZ's got a good point. Just because you don't remember, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
  • czewwhat
    Options

CZ's got a good point. Just because you don't remember, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Why it was exactly like a beautiful dream, tell em how much money you spent KID! Thanks for the Alexandrite Ring, you are toooo generous!
  • hartkid13
    Options

Why it was exactly like a beautiful dream, tell em how much money you spent KID! Thanks for the Alexandrite Ring, you are toooo generous!

No problem. Roll with me and you're taken care of.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Now Trouble don't be a big fibber, you know you drank So much Tequila we could not convince you that you weren't on "Deal or no deal" The week end was way too fast, and Kids Jet was sooooo nice! He shocked all of us with his private landing strip! Ask Heather, We all looked fabulous in our custom suits sipping those tropical drinks. You even ate the Worm!!!

i am still recovering...ah, but it was so worth it! :smokin:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

i am still recovering...ah, but it was so worth it! :smokin:

~*~*~Me too!! Toes in the sand.....ahhhh when are we going back??...that's all I want to know:bigsmile:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    oooooooooooooooh so that's how this giant diamond ring got on my finger.......I was wondering!
  • hartkid13
    Options
    oooooooooooooooh so that's how this giant diamond ring got on my finger.......I was wondering!

You're welcome. :laugh: