ooooohhhh goodness

Options

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    ok SO.. I have been workin my *kitten* off, and ERICA is the only one that thought that I actually work...

all of the rest of you.. you know who you are.. making sill accusations about where I was and what I was doing... (Heather exnay on the eddingway!!!) you should all be ashamed of yourself!

:wink:

yes I have been busy and I was working yesterday almost all damn day, and today I was in at 7am and I wont be leaving here until probabaly 8pm so another long day for Trouble... :ohwell:

anyway so what did I miss? I see alot of things happened while I was gone.. Hart got hitched with Erica, Czew, and Ice... WHOA Hart do you know what you were getting yourself into? hell Erica alone is a hand full, not to mention the fiestyness of all three... oh that priest was saying ahmen alright because he was praying to GOD that you survived a week... :wink: although the view for that week would be :love: :smooched: mmmmmmm yeah...

anyway I best be getting back to work... :grumble: stuopid job thta pays the bills... lol

and Czew how did you know I was into Falconry???
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    ok SO.. I have been workin my *kitten* off, and ERICA is the only one that thought that I actually work...

all of the rest of you.. you know who you are.. making sill accusations about where I was and what I was doing... (Heather exnay on the eddingway!!!) you should all be ashamed of yourself!

yes I have been busy and I was working yesterday almost all damn day, and today I was in at 7am and I wont be leaving here until probabaly 8pm so another long day for Trouble... :ohwell:

anyway so what did I miss? I see alot of things happened while I was gone.. Hart got hitched with Erica, Czew, and Ice... WHOA Hart do you know what you were getting yourself into? hell Erica alone is a hand full, not to mention the fiestyness of all three... oh that priest was saying ahmen alright because he was praying to GOD that you survived a week... :wink: although the view for that week would be :love: :smooched: mmmmmmm yeah...

anyway I best be getting back to work... :grumble: stupid job that pays the bills... lol

and Czew how did you know I was into Falconry???

See I told you guys he had a severe hangover the previous statement was just to cover for his shame! After wearing swim shorts for a hat I would blame anything else too!

As far as the falconry, don't you know by now I have people! You made mention of it in the threads silly! doing research on Kestrels? As in birds of Prey? Remember, women never forget what they are told!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    See I told you guys he had a severe hangover the previous statement was just to cover for his shame! After wearing swim shorts for a hat I would blame anything else too!

As far as the falconry, don't you know by now I have people! You made mention of it in the threads silly! doing research on Kestrels? As in birds of Prey? Remember, women never forget what they are told!

I am loosing my mind.. I dont remember any of it... I guess when you wear your shorts as a hat anything is possible... but if I rmemeber corectly someone threw their "custom" top at me, and it gut hung up on my ear, and everyone laughed... except me I was too busy staring at the "pair" as Hart called em... too much cohol... too much... :glasses: ill be wearing my 5$ sunglasses for a couple of days...
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

I am loosing my mind.. I dont remember any of it... I guess when you wear your shorts as a hat anything is possible... but if I rmemeber corectly someone threw their "custom" top at me, and it gut hung up on my ear, and everyone laughed... except me I was too busy staring at the "pair" as Hart called em... too much cohol... too much... :glasses: ill be wearing my 5$ sunglasses for a couple of days...

hmmm, that could have been any of us. i happen to be missing parts of my custom suit. luckily, hart bought me 2 so im ready for the next trip :smokin:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

Uh oh.....HART!! What did you do!!!

Whoa Whoa! Let's go ahead and back that on up. All I did was marry like half the girls that went with us on the trip. No funny business like she-hes.
  • heather0mc
    Options

Whoa Whoa! Let's go ahead and back that on up. All I did was marry like half the girls that went with us on the trip. No funny business like she-hes.

LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

peace out people, ill be back in a few hours...:drinker:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

*** Yeah ,I LOVE how now that "He-she's" got brought up the whole...marrying like 3 people at once
    is not a big deal!.....lmao.....You did kiss A LOT btw!:blushing:

***Bye Heather....you'll be back in like 15 minutes....lmao:laugh: :wink:
    *** Trouble...It wasn't my suit top....I gave mine away and ran around in Pj's the rest of the trip!....lol:wink:
  • hartkid13
    Options

*** Yeah ,I LOVE how now that "He-she's" got brought up the whole...marrying like 3 people at once

[/quote]

LOL...Glad someone got what I was going for. :laugh:

That's how I roll. :smooched:
  • ericac
    Options

LOL...Glad someone got what I was going for. :laugh:

That's how I roll. :smooched:
    [/quote]
    *** There was a lot of "I LOVE YOU MAN!" moments........we are happy drunks I'll say that!!:laugh: :tongue:
  • hartkid13
    Options

*** There was a lot of "I LOVE YOU MAN!" moments........we are happy drunks I'll say that!!:laugh: :tongue:

:drinker: Here's to being happy drunks! :drinker:
  • ericac
    Options

*** As Heather would say.....MUUUAHHH!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    Options

*** Trouble...It wasn't my suit top....I gave mine away and ran around in Pj's the rest of the trip!....lol:wink:

:smokin: :bigsmile: :smokin: :bigsmile:
    you were almost right! LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    *MUAH*
  • ericac
    Options

:smokin: :bigsmile: :smokin: :bigsmile:
    you were almost right! LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    *MUAH*
    I know you can't stay away....it's like an addiction huh!?....:laugh: :wink:
  • hartkid13
    Options

Aww...thanks. :blushing: You're drunk now, aren't you? :laugh:
  • ericac
    Options

*** Possibly......who you been talkin to?.....lol:wink::laugh: .....It's called "multitasking!!"
  • czewwhat
    Options
    now that we have established that hartkid is a temporary polygamist, and a happy drunk I stand vindicated. Those mexican marriages are easy to get nulled, buttttt, you gotta take us all back to mexico to undo the mess you and Jack Daniels created, on your black card of course!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

*** Possibly......who you been talkin to?.....lol:wink::laugh: .....It's called "multitasking!!"

Smart gal:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • hartkid13
    Options
    now that we have established that hartkid is a temporary polygamist, and a happy drunk I stand vindicated. Those mexican marriages are easy to get nulled, buttttt, you gotta take us all back to mexico to undo the mess you and Jack Daniels created, on your black card of course!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess I could handle that. Just hope we don't find ourselves in more of a mess. :laugh:
  • ericac
    Options

I guess I could handle that. Just hope we don't find ourselves in more of a mess. :laugh:
    *** Figure the odds!!....lol
  • czewwhat
    Options

You just need to take a vow to control your desire for so much FRUIT!