ooooohhhh goodness

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

Well that Alexandrite you bought me in Cancun is still kind of new! I never got a chance to thank you for the Tahitian Pearls from Maui,Wowweee! You are so nice to me, and generous too!

I try. There are a lot of people who aren't so nice so I try to make up for them in any way I can.

God, and Harry Winston thank you! me too, but Im just a small part of a thread, not as important as others!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

God, and Harry Winston thank you! me too, but Im just a small part of a thread, not as important as others!

You're the feisty red head that tries to keep the rest of us yahoos in line.
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

he said TRIES... that is difficult task to keep us YAHOOS in line...

hahah Hart I am fixin to crank my boot up...
  • czewwhat
    Options

he said TRIES... that is difficult task to keep us YAHOOS in line...

hahah Hart I am fixin to crank my boot up...

Hi sweety, mid day cyber kisses to one of my favorite boys!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

:blushing: :drinker: :glasses:

awwwwww
  • czewwhat
    Options

awwwwww

Don't tell Hartkid, about the kiss, he promised me a trip to Harry Winston and a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! :wink: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

awwwwww

Don't tell Hartkid, about the kiss, he promised me a trip to Harry Winston and a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! :wink: :drinker: :drinker:
    ***Amen sister!.......lol:laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

awwwwww

Hey there girl, I bet I could get you in on the Harry Winston thing, watch how we work this kid.... Harrrrtttttt..................... Can Erica come tooooooooooooo.. she is all sad and needs cheering up toooooo...............:smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • ericac
    Options

awwwwww

Hey there girl, I bet I could get you in on the Harry Winston thing, watch how we work this kid.... Harrrrtttttt..................... Can Erica come tooooooooooooo.. she is all sad and needs cheering up toooooo...............:smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
    He'll take me.......he luvs me!.......lol:wink::smooched:
  • czewwhat
    Options

awwwwww

He'll take me.......he luvs me!.......lol:wink::smooched:

I bet it is tha Texas thing you two got going!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    its always a texas thing :smokin:
  • ericac
    Options
    its always a texas thing :smokin:
    It's a neighborly/Southern hospitality thing!.....lol:wink::laugh:
  • hartkid13
    Options

Sure she can. Down here in Texas we take care of our women. It's one thing we take great pride in.
  • ericac
    Options

Sure she can. Down here in Texas we take care of our women. It's one thing we take great pride in.
    **Well I know several "men" that didn't get the memo!!...but for everyone of them there is one like you!.........ttya'll tomorrow...have a great night!
  • czewwhat
    Options

**Well I know several "men" that didn't get the memo!!...but for everyone of them there is one like you!.........ttya'll tomorrow...have a great night!

Seeeeeeeeeeeee I told you that you could come!!!!!!!!!!
  • hartkid13
    Options

Awww....:blushing:

Good use of the sarcastic quotes.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Good morning handsome!
  • hartkid13
    Options
    Good morning! How are you this lovely morning?
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Still breathing! and you?
  • ericac
    Options
    Still breathing! and you?
    Let me answer that one!!!.......lol (I just posted new pics!)