~May~ The Biggest Loser DVD/ Health Attack ( Newbies always

Options
123457»

Replies

• CrystalOKeefe
    CrystalOKeefe Posts: 326
    Options
    Tabby it will be ok!! Just dont make those knees any worse ...
  • queenmina
    queenmina Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls!

It's was really hard to fight off my sugar cravings, but it's definitely getting easier. And I'm working on consuming the right amount of calories for my body. I don't want to go into starvation mode!

Please take care of yourselves girls. Don't let the injuries get to you. I seems there are so many of us who got "benched" this week. Next week can only get better. You girls inspire me so much!

Mina :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Wooohooo I am so excited I have a Job interview tuesday !!!! For CMH !!!! I love that kind of work!!! I havent worked in 3 years !!!! I cant wait to go to work !!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hello girls!!

I'm down 2 this week & am so very happy about it!! Slow & steady!

Great job Crystal! Keep it up! Congrats on your interview! What is CMH?

Mina, you're doing great! Those sugar cravings are tough to battle. But once they're gone, they're gone!! Hang in there & be careful! Looks like a few of you girls are doing low carb.

Tabby, you hang in there. Unfortunately you may be right. If the dr didn't find anything wrong with your knee, you may need to push through the pain with some meds or something. I found that once my weight started coming down that I had less & less pain. Just be sure to listen to your body & don't do anything that causes you real pain or that could cause an injury. Sometimes if you just adjust your footing you may be able to lessen the stress & pain. But, listen to your body & your dr, first & foremost! How are your shoes?? A new pair may help as well.

I'm really thinking that I'm going to have to go to the foot & ankle dr. This is just not getting any better. I'm sure that step class doesn't help, but I'm totally addicted & am super afraid that he's going to tell me to rest it. It'll feel good for a day then it's tight & sore the day after step class. Uggh!! I'm really dreading it! The only good thing is my dr is way good looking!

Have a great weekend ladies!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Community Mental Health ... Caring for people with disabilites like cp or downs ...
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Community Mental Health ... Caring for people with disabilites like cp or downs ...

OHHHH! That does sound very rewarding!! I wish you the best on your interview!
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    Hi everybody,
    Well I didn't make my goal....I'm just happy I'm not up after this week...Next week we'll hit that mark

Congrats, to everyone who did lose this week....

Tabby hang in there...Keep walking and really watch your calories and the lbs will come off...

Crystal, good luck with the job interview...I hopes it goes well for you...

Today I'm offecial unemployed. Now that school is over for the summer... I finished up my paper work and truned in my keys and cried.
    Sunday we leave to go house hunting in NM.....a week of hotel stay and eating out....I promised myself I can do this and eat good. Hopefully they'll have a workout room at the hotel.....I'm not going to have a repeat of last weekend......

hope you all have a great weekend,
    Connie:smile:
  • queenmina
    queenmina Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    TABBY & SANDY - Oh please do take care of your injuries girls. Don't push it too hard. I was ignoring what my body was telling me and I woke up on Thursday morning with my head spinning. Doc said it was "exhaustion". Take care of yourselves!

CRYSTAL - Congrats of Fearless Leader!! I'm sure you'll kick *kitten*! :)

CONSTANCE - You can do it! And don't let the numbers get to you. They're just numbers. Ha! And yeah I'm sure you can find a gym in the hotel and WORK IT!

I'm off to Tokyo tonight and won't be back until Wed, so pardon if I won't get to log in as frequently. I'm determined to stay on track with my low carb and my P90X though. I'm bringing the DVDs with me and I even called the airline to change my meal preference to LOW CARB! Woohoo!

I'll "see" in a few days girls. Keep it real!
    :heart:
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    hey just a quick little dive into our board....I have been crazy with moving and have been really doing it practically all by myself...grrrrrr my hubby is not much of a helper!!!!!!!! I am cranky and tired and feel like crying....I am having areally tough time with everything right now. I don't want to move. Not one bit. I have tried to keep positive but today is not such a positive day. We will be spending our first night at the new place. I think that my little saul is goig to have a pretty rough time of it. He has been a trooper but he is definetly haveing some issues with all the change in routine and all that stuff. anyways. I don't have a super attitude this morning:explode: :angry: :mad: :grumble: On a brighter note there is a gym in the town and if I don't like that one there is another one 8 miles away. I am pretty happy about that! Anyways, I have to go. I gotta back to thte grindstone, I am so exhausted. And I have been eating CCCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP for like that past 2 weeks! grrrr But I havent given up....not totally. I htink that it has been just a temporary loss of insanity and motivation....more the insanity than anything hahah

allright girls don't give up on me. I will be back. Oooooo and I DO get to keep my internet yippeeee it is sooooooooooo cheap where we are going that todd said that he would put it in for me yeahhhhhh. ok gotta run

loves to you all:heart:
    jenny
  • tabbyh25
    tabbyh25 Posts: 66
    Options
    Wow it is a ghost town around here. Today is a new month and I am starting over with a new mindset. I am out of school for the summer. So I have alot of time to devote myself to my wieght loss. How is everyone doing???????

Have a GREAT day!!!!!!