179lbs lost in one year - with pics

Options

Replies

• jfer1977
    jfer1977 Posts: 139
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! People like you are such an inspiration. You have done great!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Great job to you and your wife! DH is on MFP too and we are both trying to live healthier lives.
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and truly inspirational! My husband and I are getting healthy together too. It's so great to have that support system right there. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job man!
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You make liars out of all the people that say "It's too hard...I don't have time...blah blah blah". WTG. This is soooo inspiring. You have done a brilliant thing. Enjoy your new body to the max.
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration. I'm so happy for you.... and your family!
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Brilliant job. What a lovely family you have!.You look so amazing and happy!:flowerforyou:
  • TraceyR68
    TraceyR68 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow ... what an inspirational story!! Congratulations to you and your wife. You look absolutely amazing and must feel even better! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • Janene_Indy
    Janene_Indy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Way to be proactive and get your family and friends involved in your fit for life strategy. I wish you well on your journey.
  • iampam4399
    iampam4399 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You and your wife, and the rest of the family, are quite an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    WOW! That's an amazing accomplishment!!!! :) Good job!
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am 6' 5" tall and can relate to the idea of believing I just need a little work. Reaching the point of honesty was the rough part. To look in the mirror and really see what is there, not what you project is there.

Awesome job. It is nice to see another big guy that is on the path a year ahead of me! Inspiring.
  • barbscott1
    barbscott1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is the story I needed today. I have been wasting the last couple of months satisfied with the 28 lbs I lost. You made a difference in my day. Thank you for sharing and thank you for the jump start back into a better me.
  • flstarlady65
    Options
    What a tremendous accomplishment. It's an incredible journey you have made and I appreciate you sharing it with us!!

Congratulations.
  • sglatte
    sglatte Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WTG...Keep up the wonderful work!
  • BeingWiser
    Options
    Wow! I'm so inspired by your story! You look great!
  • chels1605
    chels1605 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!! Well done :D
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic!!!! And thanks for the words of encouragement to others....sometimes the road looks so long ahead of us that we give up before we make it to the end....I needed to hear this. Very inspiring!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! You look awesome.
  • JPPNole
    JPPNole Posts: 6
    Options
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Your's speak volumes about a life-changing transformation. You've inspired me and I am just beginning the journey to lose 80-90lbs with the 30 min walks. Continued success to you and your wife!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!