"Thick" girls

Options

Replies

• Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    LOL @ the cultural discrepancies in this thread.

Anyway, nothing wrong with being a little thick.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    i think you need to pop him in the mouth every time he does it & it will stop. even if it doesn't stop it will be fun to pop him in his FAT mouth
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    ^ yea I agree!
    Christina-Milian-fast-walking-09.jpg

This is Calirnia thick..in Texas they don't use the term like this. When I said I like "thick" girls here I was informed that means right below BBW.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Thick is good.....atleast it is, where I live!!

I like the definition of a California "thick" woman. In Texas no so much..lol
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    i think "thick" can be having a larger frame and a more athletic, muscular build. I am 5'1" and at my best, meaning healthiest weight range, i am pretty thick. For my size i have a wide rib cage, broad shoulders, etc. I am not usually described as petite.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Honestly, every time I hear a guy refer to me as thick, I get that he means it in a complimentary way, but I don't take it as a compliment (does that even make sense?). I am not happy with the way my body is right now, which is why I'm working REALLY hard to change it, so if the way I am now is considered "thick" I'd rather not be that!

Now, having said that, I'm not unhealthy and I realize that the size I am now is probably many women's goal weight, so there's nothing wrong with being "thick" per se...it's just not MY ideal body type.
  • Connie1979
    Connie1979 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The first time I was called thick I was in the best shape of my life and I was totally offended, until I had my brother explain what it really meant...then it was all good. Oh how I long to be "thick" once again......
  • abigailm83
    abigailm83 Posts: 110
    Options
    I have always been refered to as "thick" and that's what I'm trying to get back to. :smile:
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    I am going for thick...the first person who calls me a thick gal at the end of this process I will kiss their feet.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    "Thick!" is a term I've never really understood.. BUT I get it a LOT.. to me, I hear it and isntantly think I'm being called fat.. ugh!

I guess I have to realize it really is a compliment and a term of endearment from the person giving it! I'm proud of my curves and I like my muscles. I was born with broad shoulders and hips and obviously there is not a thing I can do about my bone structure. I'm 164 right now and I know a have a little bit more to lose but I seriously can't fathom being any smaller than the 160's.. I'm going to try but we shall see, lol! I've lost 46 pounds to date and I'm feeling quite comfortable in my own skin - thick or not -
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I LOVE thick women. Keep your barbie dolls and fashion models. I don't like skinny arms and your stomach doesn't have to be 100% flat either. Obese is a whole other story, but there is nothing better, IMHO, than a woman with curves. Period.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    If I was to use "thick" I would use it in describing someone with wider shoulders and legs thus giving them a bulkier (not fatter) appearance. I think it applies to guys and girls

Exactly this.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    it is a female who is not fat but not thin. You know she has a nice shape to her.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    My friends/family use the term "thick" to refer to girls who are slightly overweight but not considered "fat". I don't use the term because I don't really know what it means and I don't want to offend anyone.
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely "thick" lol, broad shouldered, broad hipped. Even at my lowest weight, though I looked good, I was definitely wider (and more hourglassy) than "regular" women. Which is ok with me. Even though I don't like the term "thick," I do appreciate the natural curves I've been blessed with. I have no desire to be the size and shape of what's usually considered fit or normal.

I concur. ^^^

Natural curves look super sexy when your body fat is low!

... I love that angular look, from the top down the torso it's like Bam Bam Bam. . And if you're "thicker" than you wanna be just cut fat, the angles will stick around.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I've seen 'skinny' women refer to themselves as "thick"
    And I've seen really ......REALLY 'big' women call themselves "thick"
  • Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Being called thick (in USA) is an Uber Compliment and nothing more. Picture #1 is "thick". It means, tiny waist and tummy and round booty and thighs... and amble breasts. Men love this, so why wouldn't any woman not want to be called this?

Thick does not mean muscular! It means an incredible distribution of solid fat in all the right areas. Notice I said solid fat... not jiggly fat. I think a lot of people mistake the word thick to mean bigger or fatter, and that is not the case.
  • Glasspack
    Glasspack Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I don't like that word. I am a thick girl. But extremely over weight people have taken that word and made it a cover for "I'm fat"... same goes for curvy. I'm that also.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options