This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• Enonoid
    Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    She is PHAT TA DEF! CLAWD HAMMERCY!
  • TheSlimWithin
    Options
    Some people don't half talk some rubbish when it comes to weight. Im sorry but she has a gorgeous figure. Its great to have a role model like her instead of the typical stick insects. She looks how a healthy woman should.

This.
    I second this.
    Jumping on this bandwagon.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

Is Kim Kardashian considered fat by the entertainment industry?

Yes.

That was my point. That was ALL I was trying to say. I'm not in a position to judge her about whether or not she could lose a few pounds. MY ONLY POINT was ACCORDING TO ENTERTAINMENT STANDARDS Kim Kardashian is a morbidly obese woman.

I don't know WHY you are continuing to bring up other things that have nothing to do with what I was saying originally. I was not saying that she didn't need to lose any weight (Who am I to judge? I've got close to her measurements (Though I'm 5"7 so thanks for calling me FAT.)

MY ONLY point was that she is a morbidly obese woman in the eyes of the industry.

Sheeshhh take a chill pill. Look how ever you want to look its none of my business. I never call anyone fat either, I like to use overweight or obese, personally. She's not considered big in clothing is what I'm trying to say. She's a small size because she's petite. A lot of women in entertainment wear her size but they're not flabby. They're not considered overweight by "entertainment" standards either, whatever those may be. I'm guessing you think "entertainment standards" = size 0 perhaps but you're pretty mistaken. I'm also guessing you read a lot of supermarket tabloids so that's what's shaping this opinion.
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    She's probably within the acceptable level of body fat for a women.

In terms of attractiveness yeah of course she's hot. Dumb as dog's balls though.

I agree on all counts..This made me LOL....
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    There are so many different types of bodies, not everyone is going to be curvy or stick thin or athletic or muscular. I wish people could stop trashing different as "ewwww."
  • AshlyRamos
    AshlyRamos Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    She's a woman with curves. Damn us for wanting to look like women. Haha.

I'd love to be that fat. Just sayin! lol
  • chinamonkey
    chinamonkey Posts: 90 Member
    Options

Her younger sister has an hourglass figure too. She's just bigger than Kim K. Most women from the Middle East and Southeast Asia have hourglass figures like Kim K. Just different sizes, that's all. Just because you do not know anyone shaped like her, doesn't mean they don't exist. :o)

very true, my sister, mother and I all have this figure (albeit carrying extra weight). If i lost the weight i want to i would have that same shape (my shape was the typical hourglass of 40-30-44) so we do exist...its just unfortunate i dont have her looks too!!!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options

Sheeshhh take a chill pill. Look how ever you want to look its none of my business. I never call anyone fat either, I like to use overweight or obese, personally. She's not considered big in clothing is what I'm trying to say. She's a small size because she's petite. A lot of women in entertainment wear her size but they're not flabby. They're not considered overweight by "entertainment" standards either, whatever those may be. I'm guessing you think "entertainment standards" = size 0 perhaps but you're pretty mistaken. I'm also guessing you read a lot of supermarket tabloids so that's what's shaping this opinion.

I was putting in caps, just to highlight what I was trying to say.

I don't read tabloids.

I don't follow much celebrity news.

I think resorting to personal insults on an online forum is a bit childish. I can see that you and I have different opinions, and I doubt that they will change. I don't think it's fair of you to be so quick to rush to a judgement about someone, either. I have not insulted you. You may have come to the conclusion that I read a lot of tabloids where I may think something about you... but it's not something to start lashing out at each other about.

I also apologize if I sounded rude in any posts, it was not my intention. (I'm having a bad day. Alone at work and bombarded with people.)

I don't know you, so I have no right to judge. My only thing with you was about you missing my point. And that's fine - you see it differently and I will choose to respect that and leave it at that, even if I may not agree.

I hope you have a great day and best of luck in your journey to a better you! <3:)
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I just Googled her weight, people ESTIMATE her to be between 116-124 lbs at 5 feet and 2 inches

Khloe Kardashian is 5'10" and weighs 145 pounds.
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    Society is obsessed with looking like a size zero stick insect or having manly muscles. My guy mates adore her - and the majority of men I have spoke to think that six packs on girls are gross.

About time women has a realistic role model to aspire to.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I don't "keep up with the Kardashians" at all. Don't know nothing about them, could care less. Just based off that picture, I think she looks great! I'd love to be that fat!
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    Some people don't half talk some rubbish when it comes to weight. Im sorry but she has a gorgeous figure. Its great to have a role model like her instead of the typical stick insects. She looks how a healthy woman should.

This.
    I second this.
    Jumping on this bandwagon.

Is that you in that picture? damn I would love to have your figure!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    She has the perfect curvy body!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

I hope you have a great day and best of luck in your journey to a better you! <3:)

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I don't follow them at all, but I think she is very pretty in this picture. She has a great figure. If anything, she could tone up a lil, but I think that is a personal choice. She still has curves in the right places.
  • MarieAnneN
    MarieAnneN Posts: 205
    Options
    honestly (in my opinion) she could lose a couple of pounds
    however i have a bodybuilder be shredded perspective *opens umbrella
    kk.jpg

There are no muscles... all flabby. My opinion : when your job is to look great and you are full of cash, just take the opportunity to train and eat well. I can't do more than I actually do and it is more than her.

Sorry. Girl's opinion here.
  • MarieAnneN
    MarieAnneN Posts: 205
    Options
    She's just too much unbalanced in my opinion. That's a result of many surgical alterations, happening more often in celebrities. R.I.P. natural body.

+ 1000.
    In fact, what does happen to women assuming and working their all natural body? Even in fitness, the ladies have more silicon in their bodies that Silicon Valley.

My two sens. Just work with what you have and it is going to look great no matter what. But assume your own reality.
  • glass2diamonds
    Options
    I have the same body type. If I am "fat" when I get to 130 pounds so be it.
  • glass2diamonds
    Options
    I just Googled her weight, people ESTIMATE her to be between 116-124 lbs at 5 feet and 2 inches

Khloe Kardashian is 5'10" and weighs 145 pounds.

I'm same height and need to be in that range how is that fat? Im also in the same age range..So confused by this.
  • Escarda
    Escarda Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hmm i think she could do will loosing a few..