This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    had to look--didn't know about kate upton.this is what they're calling fat.

kateuptonmeasurements5.jpg
    KateUptonSportsIllustratedSwimsuit201111.jpg

I'm a straight female and I'd hit that... just sayin'.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    She's probably within the acceptable level of body fat for a women.

In terms of attractiveness yeah of course she's hot. Dumb as dog's balls though.

This^^
  • killingtheantagonist
    killingtheantagonist Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    She's absolutely gorgeous and I'd kill to have those curves.
    It's a shame that the world sees that as fat.
    I guess I look like Shamu then.
    Don't throw no harpoons at me.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Shes not fat but I prefer more slender curvy bodies with muscle, shes kinda flabby sometimes..
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    kk.jpg

So this image of Kim Kardashian is on the cover of a magazine. I was at the cashier and this lady next to me stopped with her bf and said "OMG what happened to this girl! She got so fat! ewww! how disgusting!" ...... I am telling you it took every thing of me not to say anything back! Like are you serious! This lady is skinny and short and around her early 30's I would say. She doesn't have a better body than Kim though. I cannot believe the things that people say! ( I hope you can see the image)

um... well Kim's not skinny in that photo, that's certain. I wouldn't call that "fat", but I could see how some people could call it fat, and I would not disagree. If it was a short skinny woman that said Kim was fat then I can see why, Kim IS FAT compared to a skinny woman.

And for a "celebrity", Kim is definitely fat. If any other celebrity was on the cover of a magazine looking like that the title would be OMG LOOK HOW FAT XYZ GOT!!!

....and what's the obsession with Kim? She's a fake celebrity anyway, who cares if someone calls her fat.

^completely agree! who cares at all? lol She's annoying & maybe i'm not up on pop culture but what is her talent besides having a big *kitten*
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    She's probably within the acceptable level of body fat for a women.

Or maybe even within the fitness level. Its the way her body stores fat. Sure she may look soft without abs but I don't think she is "skinny-fat" either. I'm actually working out hard, squatting, lunging & deadlifting heavy weights just to have figure at least close like hers especially her butt. And no way she is fat if she could fit in a size 27 inch jeans. My jean sizes within 25-27 inches (size 0-3) so no way that size is fat. Probably that girl who said that is just jealous because she isn't blessed with that gorgeous figure.
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I think she has a fat head.. she is way overrated.. yes she is beautiful.. but what exactly did she do to become famous?? Party exbff of paris hilton and a sex video.. big whoop

This! Seriously people!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    she might be skinny... but lets not talk about that family, I HATE the katrashians last name.
  • Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    She's a "big girl" but I love her hourglass shape. I'll take that over skinny with no waist any day.

She is not a "big Girl" Rikki Lake and Roseanne are big girls.
  • Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    what a heifer

I suppose you think most normal sized girls are hideous.

I don't like who she is, but seriously I see some of you calling her fat and think, what am I? What is it to be fat to you people? SHe could use a little toning, but other than that, she looks way better than many of the waif thin models whose ribs and vertebrae you can easily count from a distance.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    She's a "big girl" but I love her hourglass shape. I'll take that over skinny with no waist any day.

She is not a "big Girl" Rikki Lake and Roseanne are big girls.

So whats after big then? You just got offended at her big girl comment but then you go right around and call someone else big too. Hypocrite much?
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I think Kim has a beautiful body. I'm not seeing fat at all. I see sexy and curvy. Her hips......dayum! Hot!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Hate on haters. Kim is drop dead gorgeous.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Hooray for judging health and fitness by photographs
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I think Kim has a beautiful body. I'm not seeing fat at all. I see sexy and curvy. Her hips......dayum! Hot!

Amen- I would kill to look like that. I agree with one of the earlier posters, that is what a woman is supposed to look like.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    she's not fat. i hate her, but she has a nice body. i'd like to look like her!
  • lindseym1983
    lindseym1983 Posts: 209
    Options
    Who cares. I find it funny though the women are like I would love to look like that and the guys are downing her. Makes me think what women find attractive about women is not technically the same thing men find attractive about women.
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    If she's fat, i should have died of obesity years ago - I'd hate to think what people would say if i wore a bikini!!!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Western society seems to think any semblance of a traditional feminine figure = fat these days.

Sigh.
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I think she is pretty damn amazing. Such a feminine body. Love it