This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    She looks FINE! I wish I looked like that.
  • sparkly96
    sparkly96 Posts: 120
    Options
    She is definately not fat. She has a natural womanly figure and I think she looks great. Why is it that anybody bigger than a size 2 or any woman who is shapely considered fat? Marilyn Monroe had a beautiful curvy figure and men drooled over her in the 60's. I saw an interview with Sophia Vegara who had mentioned that while being fitted by a certain designer for dresses she was told she needed to lose weight!!! None of the dresses this designer had were bigger than a size 2. People's perception of what is "fat" is definately twisted.
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Honestly, do you know anyone who is shaped like her? I know women who have her top half, I know women who have her bottom half.

I like the fact she is bringing the curvy back...but she is NOT REAL! Her figure is too perfect. If she wants to be a role model to women, then she needs to be honest. please tell about all of her implants...Somehow I think she is very self absorbed individual....hummm...
    I have to say this....

There are many people on here that are saying things that have utterly disgusted me. I'm shocked! Those of you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. But I know you're not, cause that's just the type of judgmental people you are and you see justification is what you have said.

I now understand why I always feel the way I do about my body image. According to many here, it'll never be good enough anyways. And also understand now why so many young girls are turning to anorexia to try and be "perfect".

The message I have received from reading this entire post is this: You can be healthy, slim, beautiful and curvy. But it will never be good enough. Cause it's not perfection.
    I'm literally so disgusted by so many of you it almost gives me reason to stop using this website. Luckily, I have tons of supportive people as friends who actually have their heads on straight.

Her younger sister has an hourglass figure too. She's just bigger than Kim K. Most women from the Middle East and Southeast Asia have hourglass figures like Kim K. Just different sizes, that's all. Just because you do not know anyone shaped like her, doesn't mean they don't exist. :o)

Exactly, I'm naturally an hourglass shape and before I gained a little weight I was a 32E bra size, a UK size 6 waist and size 10 hips. Even now, I am a 34F-G bra size, a size 8 waist and UK size 14 hips. I'm not saying I look like Kim Kardashian *sigh*, but I certainly have a similarly-shaped body!
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    kk.jpg

Wow! gorgeous.... genetically blessed and PEFECT! If my body was like that I'd be celebrating everyday :)
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am the same height as KK ... when I was 24 I had a VERY similar frame (my shoulders are a bit wider)
    SHE IS NOT FAT look at her curves ... if she lost any more weight her bones would be showing (which is really gross)

I wish people would stop judging :(
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    As my Sons say about Kim K. " That's what a woman is supposed to look like ". I agree, I think she is beautiful!!!!

I agree I like her curves.. I would love to look like that than what I got or have a skeleton.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I have to say this....

There are many people on here that are saying things that have utterly disgusted me. I'm shocked! Those of you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. But I know you're not, cause that's just the type of judgmental people you are and you see justification is what you have said.

I now understand why I always feel the way I do about my body image. According to many here, it'll never be good enough anyways. And also understand now why so many young girls are turning to anorexia to try and be "perfect".

The message I have received from reading this entire post is this: You can be healthy, slim, beautiful and curvy. But it will never be good enough. Cause it's not perfection.
    I'm literally so disgusted by so many of you it almost gives me reason to stop using this website. Luckily, I have tons of supportive people as friends who actually have their heads on straight.

^ THIS!!!

Ten ga-jillion times this, the media really has warped people's idea of healthy.

With respect; I don't think anyone asked if she looked healthy. When people are asked their opinion, I would say 99% of people on the internet will give their honest opinion. It doesn't make them haters. Would I rather have a body like KK than mine? Yes, of course. But, that wasn't the question.

Edit: I would be willing to "bet the farm" this photo is NOT the what the original looks like. Celebrities almost ALWAYS have photos retouched before publishing. If they are going to present an image that is fake, they open themselves up to criticism.
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    I have to say this....

^ THIS!!!

Ten ga-jillion times this, the media really has warped people's idea of healthy.

With respect; I don't think anyone asked if she looked healthy. When people are asked their opinion, I would say 99% of people on the internet will give their honest opinion. It doesn't make them haters. Would I rather have a body like KK than mine? Yes, of course. But, that wasn't the question.

I think you pose a good question........I have to say she looks healthy......not too fat, not too skinny either.......as long as you are healthy looking and look like you are in good shape (like KK is), it really shouldnt matter much
  • Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic figure and in a bikini too!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I Think she looks like a "Real Woman" Wish there were more models and stars like her. She should be a V.S. model.

That said:

She has no brain, her beauty seems to only be skin deep.

Edited to say: I dont think that pic is original. Her left leg (on the right viewing the pic) is way to strait from the hip to knee, something has been shaved off....
  • AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    Options
    One thing is for sure, she looks 1000% better than I do. I used to think I was a natural pear shape but when I got down to just above 200lbs things evened up and my waist nipped in and I think I'm actually more hourglass.

For my personal taste though I'd prefer a body (and face for that matter) like Jillian Michaels rather than Kim K.
    If I had the finances that Kim K has and didn't have to worry about actually working for a living I'd spend my entire life in the gym or on my bike.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    She looks good, but as previously stated, she could lose a few. I too, have that builder mentality. She's definitely an attractive girl and I do agree that lady sounded more like a hater than anything. She turned the few lbs into like 20lbs with her exaggeration.
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    She is way to hot.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    not sure if she is fat right now but she has definitely been fat in the past.
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    I have to say this....

^ THIS!!!

So can one be fat without being unhealthy? Because in response to the people saying she is fat or overweight, I would respond by saying she's looks healthy, by this, I also mean she isn't fat.
  • AlbionLass
    Options
    It is possible for someone that some people may call 'fat' or at least overweight to be healthier than someone that looks slim/skinny.
    The larger person could have lower cholesterol, better cv fitness and carry less internal fat around their organs so would possibly be healthier from a medical point of view. I know people who weigh well over 200lbs that run several half marathons a year and lots of slim people who couldn't run to catch a bus.
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't believe she is considered fat. I would kill to have her figure. She looks healthy to me!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    As my Sons say about Kim K. " That's what a woman is supposed to look like ". I agree, I think she is beautiful!!!!

i agree 100% with this statement! I dont really care about the Kardashians but she is gorgeous and this is exactly what a woman should look like in my humble yet accurate opinion.
  • AlbionLass
    Options
    I honestly can't believe she is considered fat. I would kill to have her figure. She looks healthy to me!

You can look healthy and not be and vice versa, I'd rather be healthy and fit with a less than perfect body than have a great figure but not the fit/strong/athletic.
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

i agree 100% with this statement! I dont really care about the Kardashians but she is gorgeous and this is exactly what a woman should look like in my humble yet accurate opinion.

Absolutely.