This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    It is possible for someone that some people may call 'fat' or at least overweight to be healthier than someone that looks slim/skinny.
    The larger person could have lower cholesterol, better cv fitness and carry less internal fat around their organs so would possibly be healthier from a medical point of view. I know people who weigh well over 200lbs that run several half marathons a year and lots of slim people who couldn't run to catch a bus.

I'm not talking about varying levels of fitness, nor am I saying either being underweight or overweight is more or less unhealthy than the other. I'm saying, in response to people are saying that KK is fat, overweight etc I would say that she is a healthy weight. If she was 'fat', overweight or underweight, I would not call her a 'healthy weight'. Just my opinion.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Do people wonder why eating disorders are on the increase when someone with a figure like that gets such negative comments.

I do not follow her antics but from the scraps that I have seen there must be loads to have ago at her for, but the shape of her body is not one of them.

How many of the people who have said she is fat have commented on success stories where the person posting has done really well but has more fat that Kim? I really think people have double standards here and just feeding the world of celeb.

Wanted to bump this. Really well said! :flowerforyou:
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    to everyone saying she could lose a few pounds... well socould you... right?

she's perfect. i hate the ***** i hate that whole family they're way too annoying.. however.. im not gonna sit here and say she is fat and this and that. she has great hair, a great body... dont be jealous.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    to everyone saying she could lose a few pounds... well socould you... right?

she's perfect. i hate the ***** i hate that whole family they're way too annoying.. however.. im not gonna sit here and say she is fat and this and that. she has great hair, a great body... dont be jealous.

I agree!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    honestly (in my opinion) she could lose a couple of pounds
    however i have a bodybuilder be shredded perspective *opens umbrella
    kk.jpg

OMG...people, there is nothing fat about Kim Kardashian. She is shape like a real woman, not a 6 foot, 100lbs model. Curvy is the way a woman should look which is why nature naturally deposited more fat in our hips, butt and thighs.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    she definitely could lose a few pounds/put on some muscle.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Let's be real! She is freaking fat with lots of jello in her worst area her butt and hips. Pretty photogenic face who eats more than what she exercises.

Spoken truly like someone with no hips or shape who is a size 0 that wants to make anyone not a size 0 who can never be a size 0 feel bad about themselves. Good job.
    ^^this is awesome! and soo true
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    NO way that she's fat...but I think her body is SOOO overrated. She could definitely tone up, at least to match up to the hype. Not that I look better, or even half as good...but I also don't have her reputation.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    She's got a lot of fat on her cuz of her gigantic badonkadonk & tatas. But her waist is tiny & she doesn't have a bunch of celuilite or any rolls....therefore she's not fat...she just has fat...and in all the right places lol I think her jeans are like a size 28 & she's about 5'3....
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Love her figure but her ethics suck the big one!
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    She is definately not fat. She has a natural womanly figure and I think she looks great. Why is it that anybody bigger than a size 2 or any woman who is shapely considered fat? Marilyn Monroe had a beautiful curvy figure and men drooled over her in the 60's. I saw an interview with Sophia Vegara who had mentioned that while being fitted by a certain designer for dresses she was told she needed to lose weight!!! None of the dresses this designer had were bigger than a size 2. People's perception of what is "fat" is definately twisted.

This! You know, Marilyn was a size 9? And I think about 140 lbs?
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    If that's fat, then I must be a freakin' whale!
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    She isn't the hottest celebrity on the planet. BUT ... if she were your friend, she'd be one of your prettiest friends. And if someone asked if I would like to swap bodies with her, I would say yes.

Fat, though? Seriously? She may not have the muscle tone of an athlete, but FAT?
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    If that's fat, then I must be a freakin' whale!

HAHAHAHA you and me both girl!!!!!!
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Just because she is built thicker than the stick figures society thinks is hot now does not make her fat... People are so weird now a days...
  • fj211
    fj211 Posts: 95
    Options
    I don't think she's fat or ugly . I think the way she lives her life and what she stands for is grotesque though . I think that sometimes people can't separate the two.
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Ioana-Spangenberg.jpg
    I suppose this would be thin enough for those calling Kim K fat. This is a model from Romania. Her name is Ioana-Spangenberg. And she has a 20-inch waist.
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    The suggestion that someone like Kim K could stand to lose a few pounds is what is driving our young girls to diet to an unhealthy weight. Society puts so much pressure on what you look like, instead of focusing on what is important - a healthy weight, an active lifestyle and a positive attitude about yourself.

Let's raise a generation of young women (and men) that feel good about themselves no matter what they look like, that aim towards a healthy weight range, and are admired by their partner for their attitude and not how they look in a bikini or Speedo.