This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Ioana-Spangenberg.jpg
    I suppose this would be thin enough for those calling Kim K fat. This is a model from Romania. Her name is Ioana-Spangenberg.

I would NEVER wanna be that thin............just saying
  • DivaDiane
    DivaDiane Posts: 73
    Options
    OK, let's see....

fat transfer to butt
    liposuction sculpting
    lip injections
    boob job
    nose job
    hair extensions
    laser hair removal
    expensive facial treatments
    cellulite treatments, etc.

She's not fat, but she's had (expensive) help along the way to look the way she does.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    kim-kardashian-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg

She used to be much thinner before she started injecting fat into her butt/hips. So yeah, she might have a higher bf% but it's not her own body's fat...

She does look good. I just wish she stuck to her own natural body instead of injecting it and using surgery to sculpt it. She was beautiful before she started messing with her face and body. She's still beautiful now but it's a plastic Barbie beauty IMO.

On the other hand, if I have no boobs left after I lose my weight I would seriously consider getting implants so I really shouldn't judge.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    If she is fat, I am in much worse shape than I thought. I think she looks beautiful.

lol me too!! I think she is hot! I would love to have her body!! I cant beelive the other post on here saying she can lose a few WTheck!! I really am fat then!! More then fat im discusting geez, hmm lol
  • NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    And we wonder why bullying still exists in school.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Ioana-Spangenberg.jpg
    I suppose this would be thin enough for those calling Kim K fat. This is a model from Romania. Her name is Ioana-Spangenberg. And she has a 20-inch waist.
    agreed!!!!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Ioana-Spangenberg.jpg
    I suppose this would be thin enough for those calling Kim K fat. This is a model from Romania. Her name is Ioana-Spangenberg. And she has a 20-inch waist.
    I think this is gross honestly
  • HikeRunLift
    Options
    I would take Kim just the way she is. I love her wide hips and her height. If she were to get all ripped.. blah, it be a total turn off
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Ioana-Spangenberg.jpg
    I think this is gross honestly

makes me want to cry. eating disorder city.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Just read in the paper that there is an uproar over Kate Upton being on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover, wait for it, BECAUSE SHE"S TOO FAT!!!!!! She is not fat people and she damn sure looks better that say, Kate Olsen. When did striving to have the body of a 12 year old boy become fashionable for women? God help us with curves!!!!
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    If she is fat, I am in much worse shape than I thought. I think she looks beautiful.

lol me too!! I think she is hot! I would love to have her body!! I cant beelive the other post on here saying she can lose a few WTheck!! I really am fat then!! More then fat im discusting geez, hmm lol
    \
    yeah for real.. reading this thread could really throw a normal woman's self esteem in the toilet.. if KK is 'freakin fat" or " a big girl" then I guess the rest of us should just give it up and stop trying because we will never be able to measure up to the ideal.Personally I think she looks pretty awesome and would love to have her figure. I suspect those that are saying she is fat are either jelous of her body or shallow.. but that's just my opinion..
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options

\
    yeah for real.. reading this thread could really throw a normal woman's self esteem in the toilet.. if KK is 'freakin fat" or " a big girl" then I guess the rest of us should just give it up and stop trying because we will never be able to measure up to the ideal.Personally I think she looks pretty awesome and would love to have her figure. I suspect those that are saying she is fat are either jelous of her body or shallow.. but that's just my opinion..
    I disagree. I am a "normal" woman with a normal body and Kim Kardashian's body/what other people think of it has NO influence on my self-esteem. People just want someone to blame.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Just read in the paper that there is an uproar over Kate Upton being on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover, wait for it, BECAUSE SHE"S TOO FAT!!!!!! She is not fat people and she damn sure looks better that say, Kate Olsen. When did striving to have the body of a 12 year old boy become fashionable for women? God help us with curves!!!!

had to look--didn't know about kate upton.this is what they're calling fat.

kateuptonmeasurements5.jpg
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    She's a "big girl" but I love her hourglass shape. I'll take that over skinny with no waist any day.

Wow, if she's a "big girl", I'm a house!
  • AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    Options
    Agree with Honeysprinkle.

The model above, Kate Upton? has, to my taste a much nicer, fitter looking body than Kim K.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Just so sick of all the body shaming Kim Kardashian looks healthy that is all that should matter we all come in different shapes and sizes.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options

had to look--didn't know about kate upton.this is what they're calling fat.

kateuptonmeasurements5.jpg
    Now that's a body that I'd work towards having. She looks natural, healthy, and really freaking good.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I think her body is perfect! X