This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• SummerFun2011
    SummerFun2011 Posts: 105
    Options
    She has a pretty high body fat % and a lot of her pictures look shopped. I'm sure she has cellulite and such like all of us.
    I think she could lose a few.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    she's fat but in all the right places
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    what a heifer
  • Aineko
    Aineko Posts: 163
    Options
    I'd change mine skinniness for her fatness any time (although she is a bit short, so I'd keep my height lol)
    same goes for Monica Bellucci
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    She could do with toning up some, but eh, she's not 'fat'.
  • AR73
    AR73 Posts: 107
    Options
    She is not fat, she could gain 30 pounds and still not be fat!
  • katelynnmagdalena
    Options

Amen! What is wrong with you people? I love how when people have weight to lose, they hate people that judge them. Guess what, you are all judging her. Shame on you haters!

Why don't you all post a picture of yourselves so we can critique it and say what areas of your body are fat.

Really SMH at you judgmental jerks.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    She's not fat but she does have a weird body shape IMO. In saying that, if I had her bank balance, I'd happily have her ar$e too. lol
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I think she looks hot! Just my opinion though. I'd be happy to look somewhat like this when I reach my goal.
  • DOElston
    DOElston Posts: 102
    Options
    She has a incredible women's body. We're SUPPOSED to look like that. I'm FAR more concerned about what's between her ears. I'll leave it at that! :\
  • liesl78
    liesl78 Posts: 35
    Options
    I think she looks hot! Just my opinion though. I'd be happy to look somewhat like this when I reach my goal.

Same here. And the best thing is I'd have MY brains and personality to boot
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    kk.jpg

So this image of Kim Kardashian is on the cover of a magazine. I was at the cashier and this lady next to me stopped with her bf and said "OMG what happened to this girl! She got so fat! ewww! how disgusting!" ...... I am telling you it took every thing of me not to say anything back! Like are you serious! This lady is skinny and short and around her early 30's I would say. She doesn't have a better body than Kim though. I cannot believe the things that people say! ( I hope you can see the image)

um... well Kim's not skinny in that photo, that's certain. I wouldn't call that "fat", but I could see how some people could call it fat, and I would not disagree. If it was a short skinny woman that said Kim was fat then I can see why, Kim IS FAT compared to a skinny woman.

And for a "celebrity", Kim is definitely fat. If any other celebrity was on the cover of a magazine looking like that the title would be OMG LOOK HOW FAT XYZ GOT!!!

....and what's the obsession with Kim? She's a fake celebrity anyway, who cares if someone calls her fat.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    She has a incredible women's body. We're SUPPOSED to look like that. I'm FAR more concerned about what's between her ears. I'll leave it at that! :\

We're not all supposed to look like any one person. What a weird thing to think.

Either way, I don't think she fat but she is chubby. She doesn't have to lose any weight but it wouldn't hurt if she did either.
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    She is no where near fat. Curves in ALL the right places!! She probably wish it was her :(
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    She's not fat, she just is carrying quite a bit on her tiny frame....

Agreed. She's not skinny, but she's not fat. Yes she kinda looks like she has more weight than her frame/height calls for, but her toning is making up for that and looks very nice.

Then again, it's photoshopped, let's be real.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options

To be honest I don't really care what she looks like, but theres not many people who could gain 30 pounds without being fat (assuming it wasn't 30 pounds of muscle) and Kim definately isn't one of those people.
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    to paraphrase Sir Mix-A-Lot- her waist is small and her curves are kickin! she is def not fat!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    She isn't fat. She isn't skinny either. She isn't "fitness model" material. She is just the same size as an average woman, trying to fit in with the celebrity world.

I also don't get why people think she absolutely had to have implants. She is clearly heavier now than in 2006. I have a very similar body type, and my body at about 160 looks a lot like her body in the picture in the opening post. My body at 130 looks like her body in the 2006 pictures. Some of us put weight on in the bum and boob region but maintain a waistline at higher weights.
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sounds like that lady was jealous and saying that just because her boyfriend (or whoever) was with her. Some people put others down to make themselves feel better. KK is definitely not fat. I'm not a fan of her but she is hot.
  • reybrianne
    reybrianne Posts: 11
    Options
    She always COULD lose weight, any body COULD, but she's fine without it. So her hips are a little wider than most. Not her fault.