This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• kristarablue
    Options
    I am absolutly in awe, I have read person after person talk about how she is big/overweight/too much (yes many people thought she looked great)...but looking at her and then I look at me and think...damn I am in trouble if people really think she is fat. To think I was just starting to feel better about how I look...damn..damn..damn. You know I wonder if someone with her measurements and weight were part of the MFP community and they posted that pic if people would say that person looked great or incredible or gorgeous..my gut is that they would...and yes I am aware that it is different and she is a celebrity, but wow honestly I would be psyched to look like that. I don't think she looks even a little bit fat, she looks great! Funny I just got done reading a thread about how most men that answered said they like their women with confidence which she has but size did not matter so much...**hanging head and walking away sad...self-esteem not fully intact**:sad: ;-)
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    what the hell!! if this girl needs to lose weight then there is no hope for the rest of us...what on earth is the world coming to!!!! give me strength!!!!!!
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    She's curvatious. Nothing wrong with actually having a womanly figure. I'd rather have hips than be a rail.
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Spoken truly like someone with no hips or shape who is a size 0 that wants to make anyone not a size 0 who can never be a size 0 feel bad about themselves. Good job.

Oh my goodness I could not agree with you more!! I have a small stomach and a huge butt/hips. I always have... my mom has a large butt and a small stomach as well. It is my genetics and I can't change that. I am not under the impression that my hips/butt/thighs could not be more tone. I personally don't like KK just because I think she is overrated, but she is beautiful and has a beautiful body. Also, I know my boyfriend would be extremely upset if I lost all my junk in the trunk lol

Yes, my genetics would never allow it. When I was 20-22 I was fairly anorexic. I'm 5'9" and weigh 120 pounds, ate 300 calories a day and played racquetball 5 days a week. I still thought I was fat because of my wide hips. Now mind you my pelvic bone stuck out about an inch, I had no more weight to lose. The smallest size I was ever able to wear then was an 8. So not everyone can be a size 0. Some of us have large hips we can do nothing about.
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    shes hot!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    she looks good in this photo, but I've seen plenty of pictures of her where she does look fat!!
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Let's be real! She is freaking fat with lots of jello in her worst area her butt and hips. Pretty photogenic face who eats more than what she exercises.

You're a jerk!
  • nannyx6
    nannyx6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would love to have her hour glass shape anyday
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    If people are going to insult Kim Kardashian, it shouldnt be on her looks. I'm really appalled that people are saying, "She could lose a few pounds," "she's fat," "her bmi must be off-the-scale," "she's a big woman," etc.

She looks great. I'll say it straight-out: I think you people are nuts!
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I don't think she needs to necessarily lose weight so much as she could have more sculpting. Not body builder muscle but have more muscle definition.

I think she just looks loose and flabby more than I would say fat.
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    She's a "big girl" but I love her hourglass shape. I'll take that over skinny with no waist any day.

'She's a 'big girl''... one of my least favourite phrases ever.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Just saw the "behind" pic. Now that's a fat *kitten*! It doesn't even match the front (which I still think was trimmed by PhotoShop)
  • rmoga99
    rmoga99 Posts: 37
    Options
    I think it is refreshing that she isn't a size zero. She has a great figure. Being body obsessed is not healthy. As long as she is a healthy weight and is maintaining it in a healthy way that is what counts.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    yea, PHAT.
  • ashley7979
    Options
    She is beautiful! Her body is awesome. She is not fat at all.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i think she's pretty. well, sort of. she does have a nice body though.
  • AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    Options
    I don't think she needs to necessarily lose weight so much as she could have more sculpting. Not body builder muscle but have more muscle definition.

I think she just looks loose and flabby more than I would say fat.

^
    This.
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    I have to say this....

There are many people on here that are saying things that have utterly disgusted me. I'm shocked! Those of you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. But I know you're not, cause that's just the type of judgmental people you are and you see justification is what you have said.

I now understand why I always feel the way I do about my body image. According to many here, it'll never be good enough anyways. And also understand now why so many young girls are turning to anorexia to try and be "perfect".

The message I have received from reading this entire post is this: You can be healthy, slim, beautiful and curvy. But it will never be good enough. Cause it's not perfection.
    I'm literally so disgusted by so many of you it almost gives me reason to stop using this website. Luckily, I have tons of supportive people as friends who actually have their heads on straight.

^ THIS!!!

Ten ga-jillion times this, the media really has warped people's idea of healthy.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    OMG people she isn't fat, she is smaller than the national average AND the closest thing to normal shown in a magazine these days! I don't care for her, I am not a reality star fan but come on.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    It must be nice when we are so perfect that we can criticize another person's body. Its rude when someone says negative things about a person's body whether it is to their face or in a supposedly supportive weight managment message board. I don't care how rich and famous she is, you don't think she struggles with being happy with her body just like the rest of us? You don't think it hurts her if she sees headlines calling her fat? Judgemental people are not supportive people. Period.

As for her making something out of nothing . . . I don't get her or the family's popularity but all I can say is good for them. If I had nothing to offer yet was able to make millions anyway you're damn sure I would. And so would most people. I say congratulations, ride that wave and make as much money as you can, cause in a few years it'll be Kim who? ala Paris who? Nichole who? If she's doing something morally wrong (ex the questionable marriage) - it will either bite her in the end (if you believe in God & His judgement) or she's going to turn into worm food like the Pope or John Wayne Gacy.

I would agree with you except she uses her body to make a name, to make her money. Her body is her career. You can't take only the good and not some of the bad. I would never call her fat, but her body type isn't ideal or the goal of every body. I personally like curves but not all people do.