This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• DulceDollie
    DulceDollie Posts: 115
    Options
    This is absolutely nuts. "Could stand to lose a few lbs"...Please. She has a real women's body. It doesn't need to be "cut" or hard. I, like many others would not complain if I had her body. Yeah toned bodies are nice, too. But for her, I don't think she could look any better.
  • goskins44
    goskins44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You know she's dumb? really? How is that? Have you met her? Talked to her? She has opened several very successful businesses so she will be set for life even if her current fame ends tomorrow. In the meantime she has braded herself with an image that if making her money hand over fist. Sure, she certainly gets help from her mother, but that does not mean she is dumb.

It may be a good idea to research the person yourself before making blanket statements based on what you are told by tabloids.
  • amdwrn
    amdwrn Posts: 3
    Options
    i don't really like or dislike her much, but if she's fat, i must be a horse. i would kill for that figure!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely nuts. "Could stand to lose a few lbs"...Please. She has a real women's body. It doesn't need to be "cut" or hard. I, like many others would not complain if I had her body. Yeah toned bodies are nice, too. But for her, I don't think she could look any better.

I bet your comment of "A real woman's body" opens a huge can of worms.........just wait for it
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have her figure
    me too;-)
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    She has a flat tummy and lots of curves I think she looks great! I can't wait to reach my goal of a flat tummy and hopefully my curves stay so I can look like that!!
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I don't think she is fat at all. She has the figure i want. Curvy in the right places.
    . This.... Totally agree
  • anphi14
    anphi14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You know she's dumb? really? How is that? Have you met her? Talked to her? She has opened several very successful businesses so she will be set for life even if her current fame ends tomorrow. In the meantime she has braded herself with an image that if making her money hand over fist. Sure, she certainly gets help from her mother, but that does not mean she is dumb.

It may be a good idea to research the person yourself before making blanket statements based on what you are told by tabloids.

Just because she's a successful money making cash cow doesn't mean she is intelligent. She's an IDIOT on HER OWN reality show, we are allowed to judge her because she keeps pumping out these reality shows like it's no one's business. It's why she's famous. She is a nasty, narcissistic woman (she speaks to her family as if they are beneath her).

I don't care if I don't know her personally. I know and see enough of her to get an idea of the nothingness in her brain besides flashes of money.

Still looks good though.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

I bet your comment of "A real woman's body" opens a huge can of worms.........just wait for it

LOL...So tempting. Does a gal, who by all means is a Real Woman (my doctor said so), get mad or just smack her head at the suggestion that there is only one body type that makes us a Real Woman (which NO ONE would agree on anyhow).

I'm making popcorn and waiting to see if anyone else bites on this.
  • Captian_Dathon
    Options
    Someone probably already said this, but...

If Kim is fat, what does that make me? I must have my own gravitational pull!
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Eh -fat?! I'm not a KK fan, but what the heck? Seriously?

We're living in depressing times.
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Let's be real! She is freaking fat with lots of jello in her worst area her butt and hips. Pretty photogenic face who eats more than what she exercises.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    If she's fat, I'm the moon

To your moon, I am the Earth.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Let's be real! She is freaking fat with lots of jello in her worst area her butt and hips. Pretty photogenic face who eats more than what she exercises.

haters-gonna-hate.jpg
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    he has more body fat than I would like to have, but I wouldn't call her fat or disgusting by any means
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Well, if she's fat, then I guess I am too. lol. Guess I should lose 20 more pounds! :tongue:

Maybe she could stand to lose a few more pounds of body fat, but I don't personally think she needs to or should. I'd love to have her figure.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    mmm Jell-O
    wonder if her boobies are filled with gummy bears ;)
  • Tasha_uk
    Tasha_uk Posts: 70
    Options
    She looks pretty fat to me.

Still better than 86% of society.

Her hips don't lie.

:noway: give ya head a wobble
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Well if shes fat then geezz that's the fat i want to be!!!!