This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Honestly, do you know anyone who is shaped like her? I know women who have her top half, I know women who have her bottom half.

I like the fact she is bringing the curvy back...but she is NOT REAL! Her figure is too perfect. If she wants to be a role model to women, then she needs to be honest. please tell about all of her implants...Somehow I think she is very self absorbed individual....hummm...
    I have to say this....

There are many people on here that are saying things that have utterly disgusted me. I'm shocked! Those of you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. But I know you're not, cause that's just the type of judgmental people you are and you see justification is what you have said.

I now understand why I always feel the way I do about my body image. According to many here, it'll never be good enough anyways. And also understand now why so many young girls are turning to anorexia to try and be "perfect".

The message I have received from reading this entire post is this: You can be healthy, slim, beautiful and curvy. But it will never be good enough. Cause it's not perfection.
    I'm literally so disgusted by so many of you it almost gives me reason to stop using this website. Luckily, I have tons of supportive people as friends who actually have their heads on straight.

Her younger sister has an hourglass figure too. She's just bigger than Kim K. Most women from the Middle East and Southeast Asia have hourglass figures like Kim K. Just different sizes, that's all. Just because you do not know anyone shaped like her, doesn't mean they don't exist. :o)
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    'Whether it's Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a ****ing idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you're rewarded significantly."
    -Jon Hamm

She's looks good, though.
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wow! People want to talk about her being fat? NO! She is not fat. SHe is just healthy! Our society has come to expect celebs to look like Gwenyth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie, and so many others that are under on "healthy" body fat %. Kim is probably at the lower end of the Healthy % as it is. I would love to have her curves, she is gorgeous and well shaped. That lady in the line at checkout and those like her are the ones that perpetuate the negative self esteem that so many of us and our daughters suffer from. It makes me very angry. If Kim is fat, then there's no hope for most of us, I couldn't look like her with a full time trainer and surgery! And I refuse to think there's no hope! We are all beautiful and sexy in our own way and should not judge. Now I am gonna get off my soapbox and eat some food, cuz I refuse to starve myself to look like any celeb!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    She's probably within the acceptable level of body fat for a women.

In terms of attractiveness yeah of course she's hot. Dumb as dog's balls though.
    bahahaha
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    She's a "big girl" but I love her hourglass shape. I'll take that over skinny with no waist any day.

A 'big girl'?.ah no she's not. Kim is tiny. She has a small frame with huge tits, asse and hips. She looks awesome. She is not a size zero, good on her! But she is definitely not a big girl.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    honestly (in my opinion) she could lose a couple of pounds
    however i have a bodybuilder be shredded perspective *opens umbrella
    kk.jpg

Where? This is what I aspire to look like.
  • Elenazuniga
    Options
    She's not she's still lookin very good
  • danielpinkney
    danielpinkney Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have to say this....

There are many people on here that are saying things that have utterly disgusted me. I'm shocked! Those of you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. But I know you're not, cause that's just the type of judgmental people you are and you see justification is what you have said.

I now understand why I always feel the way I do about my body image. According to many here, it'll never be good enough anyways. And also understand now why so many young girls are turning to anorexia to try and be "perfect".

The message I have received from reading this entire post is this: You can be healthy, slim, beautiful and curvy. But it will never be good enough. Cause it's not perfection.
    I'm literally so disgusted by so many of you it almost gives me reason to stop using this website. Luckily, I have tons of supportive people as friends who actually have their heads on straight.

^ THIS!!!

double this !!! People are simply unbelievable. They should truly be ashamed of themselves and the perpetuation of an unhealthy body image. This is why eating disorders are rampant. Sheesh.

Totally agree!
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I know I'm going to get a ton of flack for this but technically with her body fat percentage, which I'd estimate to be hovering around 32-35%, she is in the obese category. That's not my opinion but one from the American Council on Fitness. She just carries it very well and she's got great proportions.

It may not be your opinion, but you are basing her body fat percentage on your opinion, what YOU think it is... And it is definitely not 32%.you are out of your mind.
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I dont think kim is fat she has a curvy body.. trust me not all people like to be stick skinny..its nice to have some curves.. I think she looks fantastic.. Go Kimmy
  • Hartman1986
    Hartman1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think she looks good. When I can count ribs, there's a problem.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere she, along with Beyonce, and Jennifer Lopez are the Ectomorph body type. I checked on this cause I'm a simular build, but need to lose a few. The one thing this article stressed, was just like a very slim person, say Gwyneth Paltrow, can't achieve a body like Kim's, if someone with Kim's body type tried to achieve a body like Paltrow, they would just end up looking sick. We just gotta work with what the good Lord gave us. I think Kim K. is working it pretty good!!!!
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I know I'm going to get a ton of flack for this but technically with her body fat percentage, which I'd estimate to be hovering around 32-35%, she is in the obese category. That's not my opinion but one from the American Council on Fitness. She just carries it very well and she's got great proportions.

Plugging in her stated measurements to a BF% calculator (which I know are only an estimate), at 5'2.5" with 26" waist and 39" hips (I guessed at a 13" neck, because that's what mine is and how different can they really be?), she'd be 26.1%BF. Going by photos I've seen of what 25% is supposed to look like, that seems about right, but maybe even a little high.

The one thing I don't believe for one second is her stated weight of 117#, which would give her a lean body mass of only 86#.

I agree. I was guessing 25% by looking at her.

I'm sorry to have to once again rock the boat but there is no way she's 25% bf. Not a chance. Also, her measurements are off. Take a look at my pic <<< I have a 28" waist and 41" hips, which makes my waist-to-hip ratio 0.68. Hers would be 0.66 with your stated measurements. Is my ratio larger than hers by the looks of it? No way. My hips are bigger but not as big as hers.

Again, for the record, her figure is enviable if you like soft bodies but her body fat percentage is high.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    http://www.leighpeele.com/body-fat-pictures-and-percentages

She looks about the same was the 25% pictured, she just carries it a little better and wears a more flattering swim suit for her body type.
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere she, along with Beyonce, and Jennifer Lopez are the Ectomorph body type. I checked on this cause I'm a simular build, but need to lose a few. The one thing this article stressed, was just like a very slim person, say Gwyneth Paltrow, can't achieve a body like Kim's, if someone with Kim's body type tried to achieve a body like Paltrow, they would just end up looking sick. We just gotta work with what the good Lord gave us. I think Kim K. is working it pretty good!!!!

QTF
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    She is a stunning, healthy looking, beautiful woman. I don't follow celebrities, so can only go by this photo. If anyone thinks she is fat is just shows how skewed perceptions of body image can be.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    She looks pretty fat to me.

Still better than 86% of society.

Her hips don't lie.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great, very womanly figure. Nice to see that once in awhile.
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    WHO CARES? Kim K is not anyone of us here, and unless someone at the grocery store looks at your picture on the front of a magazine and says to you that you look fat in that picture, let it go! In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter at all, and its certainly nothing to get mad about!
  • Jaxster92708
    Jaxster92708 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    She has an amazing figure....Gives this Italian girl with a small waist, biggish hips and an Oakland booty something to strive for!!!