This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I don't think she is fat... But her body grosses me out. It's TOO much for me.

Wow, grosses you out? Bit extreme, no?

I think she's got a fantastic shape...I've got a similar figure to hers, only her boobs are certainly bigger than mine.
  • scthomas01
    scthomas01 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    if she's fat, i guess i'm obese!!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    WHO CARES? Kim K is not anyone of us here, and unless someone at the grocery store looks at your picture on the front of a magazine and says to you that you look fat in that picture, let it go! In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter at all, and its certainly nothing to get mad about!

I think the fact that someone would say Kim K is "fat" is indirectly stating that anyone "larger" than Kim is "fat" by extension. That's just rude and inconsiderate, not to mention completely ridiculous considering kim isn't fat.
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    WHO CARES? Kim K is not anyone of us here, and unless someone at the grocery store looks at your picture on the front of a magazine and says to you that you look fat in that picture, let it go! In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter at all, and its certainly nothing to get mad about!

I think the fact that someone would say Kim K is "fat" is indirectly stating that anyone "larger" than Kim is "fat" by extension. That's just rude and inconsiderate, not to mention completely ridiculous considering kim isn't fat.

I guess if you base your self worth on what someone says about someone who looks nothing like you, then I guess you would care, but frankly, you probably have way worse things to be worrying about.
  • asphyxiac
    asphyxiac Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Too much fat around her belly button for my taste. She could lose a few lbs of body fat, and maybe gain a couple of muscle and then she'd be perfect. She has the perfect frame, she just needs a bit of toning.

But, whatever - this is all subjective. Why do you care what someone else thinks of Kim Kardashian's body type? Does that somehow apply to you? If you're insulted by the fact that some stranger thinks Kim K is fat, and by proxy (in your mind) thinks that you are fat, then maybe you should consider reprioritizing what you take offense to. Not everyone in the world is going to find you attractive, and you shouldn't expect them to. Nor should you expect them to curb their opinions about another individual (whom you have never met) in their discussion with someone else (also, not you) because you're projecting their opinions onto yourself.

There are individuals whom Kim Kardashian is thin relative to, and there are individuals whom she is fat relative to. So what? People are allowed to have different aesthetic standards and tastes, and it's not really anybody else's business to tell them otherwise.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    Nicest butt i ever saw
    My dream butt:

Kim_Kardashian_Playboy-pics1.jpg

My dream body, so i can rock something like this: :D

KimKardishan.png

They photoshopped half her hips/butt out that's for sure.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I don't think she's fat, but I also don't think she got that figure naturally. On her shows you can watch some of her "workouts" where she barely puts in an effort. Lots of lipo, ultrashape, fillers & botox. Fake, like her wedding, like her contrived life.

However, it is refreshing that she inspires a new generation of women to "accept" their curves and play up their best assets.
  • servilia
    Options
    WOW so many people are disgusted by the comments saying that Kim's too big for their tastes but if this were a thinner woman it would be totally OK to bash her. LOL!
    Options
    WOW so many people are disgusted by the comments saying that Kim's too big for their tastes but if this were a thinner woman it would be totally OK to bash her. LOL!

the difference in my mind is that kim is actually healthy (weight wise) so to call her "FAT" (blatantly fat, not "not my type" or something comparable) breeds unhealthy goals and self conscious, derogatory, and self deprecatory attitudes in women towards their bodies. That's MY issue with it.
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 267 Member
    Options

the difference in my mind is that kim is actually healthy (weight wise) so to call her "FAT" (blatantly fat, not "not my type" or something comparable) breeds unhealthy goals and self conscious, derogatory, and self deprecatory attitudes in women towards their bodies. That's MY issue with it.

Agreed.
  • servilia
    Options

People have said a lot worse on here about thinner women than "not my type". Not that different at all.
  • anphi14
    anphi14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I heard that she is actually much tinier then you would think in real life.
    She has wide hips, but if she was really skinny she'd look weird. She always looks good. I know she's dumb, but she always looks so good!!! lol
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options

Yeah. I don't think it's okay to sit around bashing anybodys figure personally.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I think that people who read those things and then bash the people they enjoy (relish) reading about are just plain stupid! Kim may not be the brains in the family, but I bet she 's put up with a lot of stuff that we have no clue about

Her body is her body. she's had some work done, but that's her choice. People who belittle others are people who need a ego boost and take cheap shots at those who cannot answer them back... like a photo. :frown:
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    If she's fat, I'm a beached whale
  • goskins44
    goskins44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is my first ever post here. But I have to say, anyone who thinks that picture of Kim suggests she is fat is just plain jealous or/and has no idea how cameraas affect your appearance. Kim is 5' 2". She does have curves (nice ones if you ask me). That hardly makes her fat. If you saw her in person you would be amazed at just how petite she really is. The only thing fat is the haters mouth!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    Who's Kim Kardashian?
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Does she look great? YES
    Is she overweight? YES

Would I consider her fat? Never, just right perhaps but that's just me.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    she does have a fat butt! IMO
    Options
    Does she look great? YES
    Is she overweight? YES

Would I consider her fat? Never, just right perhaps but that's just me.

objectively--no, she isn't "overweight" --for someone 5'2 a weight of 137 would put you in the overweight category with a BMI of 25.05. She is NOT even close to 137....i do agree that she looks great though.