This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Well, she's not fat, per se, but she's also not slender, either. She's somewhere in the middle, and she just carries it well, because it sits in places where it benefits her shape. Good for her, because I don't have the hips to pull off her look, haha.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    She is pleasantly plump? LOL Nah, not even...but I guess in the eyes of some celebs she would be. She does have some curves and is a voluptuous woman. She is healthy and she is confident! And that is all that matters.
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I know I'm going to get a ton of flack for this but technically with her body fat percentage, which I'd estimate to be hovering around 32-35%, she is in the obese category. That's not my opinion but one from the American Council on Fitness. She just carries it very well and she's got great proportions.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I was at the cashier and this lady next to me stopped with her bf and said "OMG what happened to this girl! She got so fat! ewww! how disgusting!"
    No idea who Kim Kardishan is, but from the photo on this thread she doesn't look fat. Okay, neither does she look ripped. But certainly within a healthy range of body fat.

For women, fat stored in their thighs and buttocks does not represent the same danger to health as fat stored in their waist area. If, like me, you are lucky enough to have an hourglass figure, you would need to have a far higher body fat % than shown on that photograph, before you would fall into the unhealthy category.

There are a lot of very stupid people in this world, and they say a lot of very stupid things. The shocking thing is that this comes as a surprise to you. Surely you don't think this was someone with an opinion worth regarding?
  • Happyguy
    Happyguy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    She has fairly wide hips. She would look silly if she lost much weight.

Anyway, in my opinion, that is what a woman looks like. Drool.

Too bad there's no talent there.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I think it's partly an issue of semantics. In some people's minds not skinny = fat, at least for celebrities. They forget the whole range of possibilities in between.

For me, this type of figure is just not achievable. I could become skinny, just by eating less, but my genes won't ever give me her curves (not that hers did either... Well not all of it...). In some ways, that's what makes her special: most people could not aim for that look, whereas anyone, eventually, can achieve boney.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I don't find her attractive at all, never understood how or why she suddenly became famous.
  • Vicky_Is_In_Glee
    Options
    Oh man... looking at her make me sure, that I am bisexual.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I think she looks incredible! Perfect curves. And most normal guys prefer curves and some softness.

I would imagine anyone who thinks she is fat, and more importantly "disgusting", needs to have their head examined.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    She has a lovely figure but higher body fat and lower percentage of muscle than I'd personally want.
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I would not be sad if I woke up tomorrow morning with her figure.

I'd be ecstatic if I woke up tomorrow morning with her bank figures.

Agree & Agree LOL!!!!
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    I know I'm going to get a ton of flack for this but technically with her body fat percentage, which I'd estimate to be hovering around 32-35%, she is in the obese category. That's not my opinion but one from the American Council on Fitness. She just carries it very well and she's got great proportions.

The American Council needs to reevaluate then. Although, it is America and no offense to Americans, but I'm not surprised. This is a country that has an alarming number of people with eating disorders and teen suicides. Once again, no offense.

I have 38% body fat and I am in no way obese. Well, that's according to all the 'Canadian' doctors, trainers and nutritionists that I've spoken to.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I don't think she is fat... But her body grosses me out. It's TOO much for me.

"grosses" you out? wow, a bit insensitive no?
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    honestly (in my opinion) she could lose a couple of pounds
    however i have a bodybuilder be shredded perspective *opens umbrella
    kk.jpg

With all due respect, I think you need to give your head a shake. Or get your eyes examined. Seriously.

I know many guys with a "bodybuilder be shredded perspective". The difference is they all prefer a woman with curves and softness. In fact, every guy I've ever met does. Ripped or not. Just saying.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    ,she looks ok,a= I actually thinks she looks thinner than normal here but thats probobly because she does not have on the 75 ponds of make up she normally wears
  • powerbomb
    powerbomb Posts: 12
    Options
    She is very, very hot. But also carries a decent amount of fat. Its just smooth. Fat is just a word people.....let it go.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I think she has a great figure. It's not one that I myself am striving for..I'd prefer less body fat and more muscle definition but she is in no way fat!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    if thats what fat looks like, i'll take it..Kim and her sisters are very pretty!
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    How does having an hourglass figure make you fat?
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    I have to say this....

There are many people on here that are saying things that have utterly disgusted me. I'm shocked! Those of you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. But I know you're not, cause that's just the type of judgmental people you are and you see justification is what you have said.

I now understand why I always feel the way I do about my body image. According to many here, it'll never be good enough anyways. And also understand now why so many young girls are turning to anorexia to try and be "perfect".

The message I have received from reading this entire post is this: You can be healthy, slim, beautiful and curvy. But it will never be good enough. Cause it's not perfection.
    I'm literally so disgusted by so many of you it almost gives me reason to stop using this website. Luckily, I have tons of supportive people as friends who actually have their heads on straight.