This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Some people don't half talk some rubbish when it comes to weight. Im sorry but she has a gorgeous figure. Its great to have a role model like her instead of the typical stick insects. She looks how a healthy woman should.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    She's probably within the acceptable level of body fat for a women.

In terms of attractiveness yeah of course she's hot. Dumb as dog's balls though.
  • waylessa
    waylessa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I think KK has a fantastic figure. But no matter what, Haterville will always have residents! :devil:
  • thpeek
    thpeek Posts: 76
    Options
    I don't personally like her body shape myself but each to his own. She is not skinny but does not look unhealthy either. In my oppinion for what it is worth she has too much butt, hips and outer upper thigh, just a really weird shape, my husband turned up his nose at the picture but he is a bodybuilder and he appreciates more muscle tone and symmetry in a lady.
  • blv0267
    blv0267 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just like someone else said.....she's got a great body, curvy in all the right places. This is what I am striving for.
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I like her curves. I previously used her as an inspiration, until I found about her fake parts. She still looks great, but too soft (skinny fat) for me personally.
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I think she has a fat head.. she is way overrated.. yes she is beautiful.. but what exactly did she do to become famous?? Party exbff of paris hilton and a sex video.. big whoop

id go gay for her & make a sex vid with her any day (;
  • wmartin8
    wmartin8 Posts: 22
    Options
    Girls with a body like Kim's are the type of girls I am most attracted to. Beautiful face and nice round behind. =)
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    She's probably within the acceptable level of body fat for a women.

In terms of attractiveness yeah of course she's hot. Dumb as dog's balls though.

Well said!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    She's not "fat", she's just got wide hips, a big bum, and thick muscular thighs. It's not fat, it's how she's built.

Very well put!!!!
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    She's a "big girl" but I love her hourglass shape. I'll take that over skinny with no waist any day.

"Big girl"????? :laugh:

If she is a "big girl" then I must be absolutely massive!!!
  • HellooKittyy2012
    Options
    Im Actually Trying To Have A body Like Kim Kardashian's Shes Fit But Not To Skinny Shes Wonderfull
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    She's beautiful. She actually does not have wide hips, her waist is tiny, that is why she looks that way. She has an amazing body!
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I think she's beautiful and her body is bangin'. Unfortunately, I can't stand the b*tch lol
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    She's not fat but it's a bit much. Hourglass to the extreme. I would take her body, any day, don't get me wrong, but that kind of body isn't "ideal" to me.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great, for her body type. She isn't built like a stick, she has curves. In no way do I think she is FAT. Most people could use some toning up now and then, but she looks great and not at all fat.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of Kim K (don't really 'get' all the hype) however I actually really like that picture of her. I absolutely love how tiny her waist is in relation to her hips. She probably could lose a little in the bottom area if she *wanted* to and still look really good, but a lot of women would kill to have her figure as it is right now. That pic is downright curvalicious.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    She's not fat but has fat in the right places. :bigsmile:
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I think she is beautiful and has an amazing figure. She has curves like a real woman! I would die to have her figure! Some people are so critical.
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    She's not "fat", she's just got wide hips, a big bum, and thick muscular thighs. It's not fat, it's how she's built.

Very well put!!!!

Thank you! :smile: