This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    This is all I have to say

151152131213447122_AOK7BsmM_c.jpg

^^^ this

My two cents: KK looks great in that pic.

Though I agree, Marilyn could never have said that:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120124173036AAfkjuk
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    In some pictures, her butt looks really fat. But I think overall she's in pretty good shape, and she's smokin' in the above picture. Can't help it if you have a big booty! Or some of us have no booty. ;_;
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Does she have the exact figure I aspire to have, well no. But I wouldn't classify her as fat. I think her weight is pretty well proportioned with her body shape.
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    She is Greek/Armenian!

That heritage comes with curvy bodies, gorgeous dark hair, dark eyes, and beautiful skin!

I WISH I looked like that! She is hot!

Haters will always hate....most that hate, are just jealous they can't pull off what God naturally GAVE to her!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Kim K is lovely
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    She's not fat. Just a nasty skank that became famous from a nasty sex tape where she gets peed on. And a dad that defended OJ Simpson in court. What a classy broad.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    She's not fat. Just a nasty skank that became famous from a nasty sex tape where she gets peed on. And a dad that defended OJ Simpson in court. What a classy broad.

"Nasty skank"

Classy way to describe someone. Makes you look great.

Nothing wrong with sex, by the way. She's a consenting adult.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I don't personally like her body shape myself but each to his own. She is not skinny but does not look unhealthy either. In my oppinion for what it is worth she has too much butt, hips and outer upper thigh, just a really weird shape, my husband turned up his nose at the picture but he is a bodybuilder and he appreciates more muscle tone and symmetry in a lady.

If only diet and exercise could change one's skeleton, she might get the "right" look.

I'm sorry to offend people with my hourglass frame. I'll try to cover it in garbage bags from now on.

This.

Funny that a curvy shape is considered weird. LOL
  • sunshine2212677
    sunshine2212677 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i think she is gorgeous, and has a real womans figure, i'd kill to look like that - unfortunatly it would severe reconstructive surgery for me to look that hot!
    if she is fat, i might as well move in with the elephants at the zoo!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    she has a gorgeous body. That is MY definetion of Curvy for sure. Small waist compared to hips, still looks tight but has shape to her. I would LOVE to have her body and would rock a bathing suit all the time with no shame lol
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    This is simply this girls opinion. People are entiteled to having one. And people do generally tend to compare others to themselves so if she was slimmer than Kim than I guess she could consider her fat. I don't understand your outrage. I don't fancy Kim. I understand what poeple see in her but my ideal body is the one of yoga teachers, slim and strong not overly muscular. Kim is nothing like that and while I do consider her attractive I don't want her body.
  • Khymera
    Options
    Hollywood has really messed up our perceptions; anyone who doesn't look like a lollipop (a big, round head on a stick) is deemed to be fat.

I have a whole list of negative adjectives I could apply to Kim K but "fat" isn't one of them.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hollywood has really messed up our perceptions; anyone who doesn't look like a lollipop (a big, round head on a stick) is deemed to be fat.

I have a whole list of negative adjectives I could apply to Kim K but "fat" isn't one of them.

i agree!