This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    This, ladies and gentlemen, is what a *real* woman's body looks like!!

According to whom??
  • leserpent
    leserpent Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nah, her *kitten* probably accounts for 20% of her bf...

She's very short. Just because she has some abs (lipo, anyone?) doesn't make her fit.

Athletic bf is 20%. She might be within acceptable but I HIGHLY doubt she's even close to athletic.
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Curves in all the right places, don't see bones or man type muscles, very lady like figure, as was Marylin Monroe! Incredible!

marilyn-monroe-bikini.jpg
  • sashatranett
    Options
    kim kardashian suffers from "skinny-fat"
    she's relatively thin, but she's not really fit
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    It is ridiculous and more than a bit sad that someone would think that is fat.

Having said that, whether she has a great figure or not is really just a question of personal taste/preference. Personally, I think she has a fab curvier body that is somewhat more realistic for most women to aspire to. I'd love to look like that!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    This is all I have to say

151152131213447122_AOK7BsmM_c.jpg
  • Chloooe22
    Chloooe22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I dont care if she's classed as 'FAT' id love to look like that!!!!!
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    LOL i was told a few times I looked like her..
    She's WAYYYYYY to freakin hot to look like me xD

But...people who say she's fat are jealous!! Id LOVE to look like her & have her body!!!

I'm not trying to creep, but you're more attractive than Kim in my opinion.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    This is all I have to say

151152131213447122_AOK7BsmM_c.jpg

Cute quote, fabulous message, but I don't think such a thing as a size zero existed in MM's lifetime. It's the result of vanity sizing.
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Ioana-Spangenberg.jpg
    I suppose this would be thin enough for those calling Kim K fat. This is a model from Romania. Her name is Ioana-Spangenberg. And she has a 20-inch waist.

I am sorry but to me this is sickly looking and guessing she needs help. Not to mention no pushin' cushion and no curves to cradle, ughhh. :laugh:
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options

Jeez better go tell my family that I am actually a fake woman and this whole time none of us knew!
    Does raise the question of how the kids happened though I suppose.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian is in the entertainment industry, and, according to the standards of what's thin and large, she would be considered fat.

But, I think, my friend, the comment made by the cashier was out of jealousy. Women that are insecure tend to shoot down any woman who loves what she's got and isn't afraid to show it. KK has a gorgeous bod, imo.
  • umachanxo
    Options

I think this comment was made without much of a thought. But you should be wary of what you say - that is not what a *real* woman's body looks like. That's an ignorant statement.

REAL women come in ALL shapes and sizes. Size 00 to size infinity.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian is in the entertainment industry, and, according to the standards of what's thin and large, she would be considered fat.

But, I think, my friend, the comment made by the cashier was out of jealousy. Women that are insecure tend to shoot down any woman who loves what she's got and isn't afraid to show it. KK has a gorgeous bod, imo.

More like according to the standards in life she quite possibly has an over fat bodyfat%. Not much to do with her being in entertainment or not. She just needs to hit the gym. She's very pretty though :)
  • umachanxo
    Options

More like according to the standards in life she quite possibly has an over fat bodyfat%. Not much to do with her being in entertainment or not. She just needs to hit the gym. She's very pretty though :)

She's not clearly obese if you look at her, is what I'm saying. I don't know her, and I don't know what health or what her bf% is so I'm in no position to say anything. MY POINT IS that she is fat according to entertainment standards.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

She's not clearly obese if you look at her, is what I'm saying. I don't know her, and I don't know what health or what her bf% is so I'm in no position to say anything. MY POINT IS that she is fat according to entertainment standards.

Sorry but you don't know that. I have a friend who is 5'1 and 110lbs but her bodyfat% is obese. She's also prediabetic because she is 'obese'. She doesn't look obese but she doesn't look fit either.

As a disclaimer I'll also make note that my friend dieted down to 98lbs so that's why her lean mass is so low now.
  • umachanxo
    Options

Sorry but you don't know that. I have a friend who is 5'1 and 110lbs but her bodyfat% is obese. She's also prediabetic because she is 'obese'. She doesn't look obese but she doesn't look fit either.

As a disclaimer I'll also make note that my friend dieted down to 98lbs so that's why her lean mass is so low now.

Is Kim Kardashian considered fat by the entertainment industry?

Yes.

That was my point. That was ALL I was trying to say. I'm not in a position to judge her about whether or not she could lose a few pounds. MY ONLY POINT was ACCORDING TO ENTERTAINMENT STANDARDS Kim Kardashian is a morbidly obese woman.

I don't know WHY you are continuing to bring up other things that have nothing to do with what I was saying originally. I was not saying that she didn't need to lose any weight (Who am I to judge? I've got close to her measurements (Though I'm 5"7 so thanks for calling me FAT.)

MY ONLY point was that she is a morbidly obese woman in the eyes of the industry.
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    Some people don't half talk some rubbish when it comes to weight. Im sorry but she has a gorgeous figure. Its great to have a role model like her instead of the typical stick insects. She looks how a healthy woman should.

This.
  • TheSlimWithin
    Options
    If she's fat, then I'm screwed. Phew.

People throw 'fat' around too much. She's not remotely. She might have more on a small frame than usual - not that I can even see much besides a larger than average hip size, perhaps - but that, by no means, makes her fat. Damn it people.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    She's just too much unbalanced in my opinion. That's a result of many surgical alterations, happening more often in celebrities. R.I.P. natural body.