This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    She's beautiful. Soft and feminine.

That being said, she's not what I want to look like.
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I don't know if she has breast implants or not, but I think she looks healthy. I'm aiming to get my thighs a bit slimmer than hers though.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    I think she looks hot! Just my opinion though. I'd be happy to look somewhat like this when I reach my goal.

i think she has a beautiful body and wouldn't change a thing.
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Some people don't half talk some rubbish when it comes to weight. Im sorry but she has a gorgeous figure. Its great to have a role model like her instead of the typical stick insects. She looks how a healthy woman should.
    Hallelujah!
    I 100% agree.
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    When I get to my goal I will have a similiar frame. I think she looks great!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    Does she really have a good body??? I dont think so,

http://www.lagumu.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Kim-Kardashian-body.jpg

that's the beauty of opinion.
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    IF she's fat the WHAAAAAAAAAT AM I? Wow
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    As much as I dislike her and her family, she has a great body. Soft and feminine, very touchable. I see a lot of people here saying she could stand to be more toned/ripped but obviously that's a taste difference. I personally prefer the way she looks the way she is.
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    People love to criticise the bodies of celebs - I guess it makes them feel better if even the celebs have imperfect looks, because celebs are supposed to look glamorous and gorgeous, so people find it fun to find things to criticise! I find people don't tend to apply the same standards to regular people though. The same woman who called Kim fat would probably tell a friend who was bigger than Kim that she looked gorgeous. People are inconsistent like that.

And to be fair, Kim Kardashian has gained weight - so if the person had only seen pictures of her when she was thinner, it would be a bit of a surprise to see this picture. I certainly don't think Kim looks skinny in the picture. 'Fat' is a bit of a subjective term, but she could lose some fat and gain some muscle and be leaner and healthier. That is, if she was focusing on making her body look as good as possible, which is what a lot of celebs do. If she was just a regular person, working a regular job, no one would think twice about it. But it's her job to be on display, for her body to be admired and thus scrutinized, so of course people are going to comment on it.
  • amrita0286
    Options
    Agree with majority here, speaking strictly on how she looks and not her personality, yes she looks great.
    I think she's one of the few females in the entertainment industry who do have curves or what I would call curves and
    are not a size 0, it's a refreshing change.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    It's rather frightening what our society has allowed. I found these images of models. This is why some people seem to think fat is bad. It's not always bad...these pics are just scary! It's the main reason I don't buy fashion magazines anymore. It seems like the designers have lost their minds. To me, Kim is a healthy weight and looks nothing like these girls.

skinny-model.jpg

By the way, this model apparently passed out at a fashion show in 2009 on a catwalk.

Picture-235.png

Anyway, I personally think that if people don't take a stand, we'll all be trapped with role models like this. If you really want to get grossed out, just type into Google skinny models. Terrifying stuff!
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Anyway, I personally think that if people don't take a stand, we'll all be trapped with role models like this.

Do most people really use celebs as their role models? I don't watch TV a lot, but when I do, it would never occur to me to use the people on it as my role models. And FWIW, I've never come across anyone on TV looking as skinny as those two photos, except in shows about eating disorders. There's quite a variety of sizes of people on TV.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    It's rather frightening what our society has allowed. I found these images of models. This is why some people seem to think fat is bad. It's not always bad...these pics are just scary! It's the main reason I don't buy fashion magazines anymore. It seems like the designers have lost their minds. To me, Kim is a healthy weight and looks nothing like these girls.

skinny-model.jpg

By the way, this model apparently passed out at a fashion show in 2009 on a catwalk.

Picture-235.png

Anyway, I personally think that if people don't take a stand, we'll all be trapped with role models like this. If you really want to get grossed out, just type into Google skinny models. Terrifying stuff!

Are these photos for real? That's just SCARY!! :sick:
  • rhonniema
    Options
    She is..... a big fat *kitten*.... but fat, nah.
  • trudance4
    Options
    I love Kims curves and for someone to call her fat it just shows what type of society we live in today.
    She has a flat tummy, nice legs and a round bum - she looks like a woman and nowt wrong with that!

I love curves!!! x
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    You guys are nuts. She's a babe. Deff on my list of hottest babes (looks wise).

She looks stunning.
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    This is all I have to say

151152131213447122_AOK7BsmM_c.jpg

^^^ this

My two cents: KK looks great in that pic.
  • MelStrey
    Options
    I'm not a fan of her, but I see nothing wrong with her body. She looks perfectly healthy and has a beautiful womanly figure. Besides, it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks buy KK herself.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Are these photos for real? That's just SCARY!! :sick:

Yes. Those photos are real. The scary part is - yes - you don't see girls who are that skinny on TV if you look at magazines, billboards, and watch fashion tv type shows...you'll see them. I know my kids (students) have seen them in advertising that's oriented toward them in teen stores - they've told me about them. As an adult, I feel I can make a decision about these images but kids being exposed to this stuff is just wrong and it is out there!

Certain countries have even started doing health checks on models and got so concerned they passed laws banning certain sizes. I believe Spain may have been one of them. The excuses I've read by designers always involves the way the fabric drapes on a model. It's like they use them as a walking living coat rack. Frankly, I get disgusted hence why I don't read fashion magazines at all. I sorta see it as proof that the designers can't create clothing for normal healthy women. Heck, I watched that one designers show and they had the designers freaking out about making clothing for their larger mothers. You could see the disgust in their faces. It just shows that this is something that's definitely become a problem.

Women come in all shapes and sizes, what's healthy for one isn't healthy for another. Curves are not a disease and not every woman needs to have powerful muscles and be built like an Olympic athlete. We just need to learn that eating right is important and concepts of beauty should not be based on one body type like twiggy. Everyone has a different shape.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I don't personally like her body shape myself but each to his own. She is not skinny but does not look unhealthy either. In my oppinion for what it is worth she has too much butt, hips and outer upper thigh, just a really weird shape, my husband turned up his nose at the picture but he is a bodybuilder and he appreciates more muscle tone and symmetry in a lady.

If only diet and exercise could change one's skeleton, she might get the "right" look.

I'm sorry to offend people with my hourglass frame. I'll try to cover it in garbage bags from now on.