MEN...what size would you want your woman?

Options
Alot of women fantasize being small....fitting into a size 1-6 pant which sometimes may be too small for our men. Sometimes we can even be hard on ourselves based on un-realistic , vanity, goals.
We need to start setting our goals/standard/dream size through our men's eyes. The size they want to see us in., and that attracts them.

So fellas....if you dont mind, please take the time to respond! :)
Thanks! :)

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being anorexic and 10 being obese, anywhere between 3 and 8 is all good.
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    anywhere around a size 8 is good. From a low of 5 to a high of 14. Just has to look good for your body type.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I have no type. I've been attracted to size 16 and size 0. Blondes, redheads, brunettes (ok, I am partial to blue hair). Every color skin under the rainbow. Good girls, bad girls, crazy girls.

My wife? I want her to be whatever size makes her happy, so long as she's not endangering her health.

My advice? Find the size that makes YOU happy. That way you're not allowing someone else that kinda power.

Crap, I went deep here, didn't I? Eh...sorry.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Fit and feminine is the ideal for me. I like some muscle tone, but an overall feminine look. Hard to put a number on this.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Whatever size she is as long as I find her attractive and sexy.
    There is no exact answer to that but want her healthy and happy with how she is.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I disagree you need to be the size you want to be trying to conform to some else's idea of what you should look like is dangerous for the relationship and it's a very negative thing for you as a person.

Do what's right for you. A happy woman who is happy with who she is, is confident and that's a win in my book.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    We don't need to set our goals through men's eyes. That's ridiculous. Different men have different preferences.

We need to set healthy goals for ourselves that are based less on appearance, and more on fitness.
  • glenbarney
    glenbarney Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do not like stick figures. I like soft, and curves. I like the "extra silken layer". Not too much body fat - not obese - but an appropriate layer, and nice curves.

FWIW... :-)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I dunno, like Medium?
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    I agree with these guys - doesn't have to be a set archetype. As long as you have good style and are confident (and not crazy).

With that said, I tend to like girls on the shorter side, who are probably size 6-8. Italians get a +1 (now I'm getting carried away).
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Curvy with good self esteem, dress size not important
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    size 7-14 (panties)
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Curvy with good self esteem, dress size not important

^^this
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Some great guys on this site!!! :love: :drinker:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Men want their women size "available and willing" lol
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Been attracted to Heather Locklear types to Sofia Milos types. Heck 1a1a has a picture of a woman in her profile pics who must be every bit of a size 20, but I'd marry her if I weren't already married.
  • HikeRunLift
    Options
    I like mine short and stacked

as a matter of fact, after taking a peak of your pics. Yup, I like em just like you
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I dunno, like Medium?

Socks?
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I have to say I disagree with the OP.

Setting goals based on what someone else wants is sad and in my opinion wasted efforts.
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I dunno, like Medium?
    Don't EVER tell them they're a medium though. I told my wife that when we were dating and I still can't live that down after 7 years.