MEN...what size would you want your woman?

Options

Replies

• Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Without being too twee, WHATEVER SIZE MAKES HER HAPPY, I am not with a person because they can fit in my travel bag or stop a Mack truck in its tracks. I am with them because they are funny, engaging & sexy! I have been with size 6's insecure & needy & I have been with size 14's(UK sizes) Confident & Vivacious. What I would say is that whatever women I have been with they mostly want to be their friends, the skinnies want bigger breasts & the larger curvier women wanted to be smaller & wear clothes where men didn't stare at their tits all day haha.

Russ

haha this is so true!
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Alot of women fantasize being small....fitting into a size 1-6 pant which sometimes may be too small for our men. Sometimes we can even be hard on ourselves based on un-realistic , vanity, goals.
    We need to start setting our goals/standard/dream size through our men's eyes. The size they want to see us in., and that attracts them.

So fellas....if you dont mind, please take the time to respond! :)
    Thanks! :)

Ahahahahaha--This is too dangerous a question for me :) Cheers all.
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    This thread is crackin' me up!!! Of course we all want to lose weight and get in shape for ourselves. . . eventually. I can safely say that 75% of the women on here are losing weight so they can either attract a mate, or feel more attractive towards the one they already have.

*Honestly, if it was common place for the vast majority of men to desire larger women, a good chunk of us gals would not be on this site*

Sorry if it makes anyone mad, but I am just being honest. And there is nothing to be ashamed of, it's human nature to want to mate! ;)

On a side note, I think if this question were reversed (women choosing men) there would be all kinds of specifications and there would be one hell of a deffense if anyone said anything about how "shallow" we were. So for those of you who are complaining about how wrong this question was or how superficial these men are, stop. You know you want what you want and there is nothing wrong with that!!

and finally, I have one last thing to say:

<<< Should have been in a Sir Mix A Lot video. . .
    :)
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    The size that she can look in the mirror and be happy with herself.

Well said!!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Even though I think women should set their own goals, I do appreciate hearing the male perspective.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Her confidence is most important. I prefer a little something extra though. Red hair and a Southern accent are bonus!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    What a loaded question. Why come on this site and ask that question? Lame.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    After being with my girlfriend for over a year, I still have no idea how women's clothing sizes work.

After being a woman for almost 40 years, I still have no idea how women's clothing sizes work. :laugh:
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    This is actually not that easy to answer bc every one have a different frame so various body types work for some ppl and not others. I will say though that usually 4-8 sizes might cover them all BUT some women look sexy as hell wearing a size 10-12
  • trixirn
    trixirn Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Isn't this kind of like asking men if our jeans make us look fat?
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Men want their women size "available and willing" lol

This is very true, but we want you to be happy so that your more of the above more often, so be yourself!
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I don't think this topic is ridiculous. If it wasn't for my love of the opposite sex (+ health benefits of course..) I'd eat chocolate all day!
    Lucky for me my significant other loves my size, which is thin with a little extra I guess.

I'll report back how he loves my size once I'm all toneified >=)
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options

We need to start setting our goals/standard/dream size through our men's eyes. The size they want to see us in., and that attracts them.

Um, no. No we don't.

Significat others come and go. We need to make ourselves happy and healthy. There is nothing sexier than a woman who is confident in her own skin.
  • jbakerak
    jbakerak Posts: 76
    Options
    I don't think my husband minds whatever size I am, (or at least hasn't minded in the past or present over about 11 years and 50lbs difference at my smallest/biggest), he just wants me to be healthy. I agree with him, I am working on being healthy. I could be considered "small", but my waist is too big and I am working on getting in better shape.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My husband like girls with 'softness". Extra layer of fat, I guess. He liked it when I was 125 at 5'2. Which is not at all what I would like to look like. I'm about 5'4, 120 right now. I tell him that I am going to have abs, He says that that is not attractive. I think he doesn't like the IDEA of that. I just tell him that he doesn't know yet, and he will have to see. I don't think he actually cares as long as I am happy, though.

That being said... He said my abs/stomach are starting to look good just last night. Wapow! How bout them apples?
  • mikeandfox
    Options
    I saw somewhere that the national average was size:16, men's ideal was size:12, and women's ideal was size:4 - 8.

Personally, I like size: "Not a crazy *****".
    :P

Seriously, I think "sexy" or "attractive" changes as the norms change. But I don't know why so many people are getting on you for wanting to be more attractive. We all do it. It's normal to want to be attractive. It improves our lives when we do. Almost every industry does it, automobiles, clothing, food, tech, sports, even entertainment. It was definitely on my list of motivators.
    But just like anything, it's dangerous when taken to far.
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    If you spend all of your time doing exactly what men want you to do you will probably very sore, and very tired.

And with scabbed knees.... Yes I went there. Ha!

LMAO. We could go on a tangent on the multitude of examples this would bring, but we prob shouldn't LOL.

As for the post, I wouldnt go by what a guy wants, if he doesnt like me at a size 14 he dont need me at a size 6, I say 6 because *I* wouldn't be happy any smaller. I like meat on me.

preemptive strike: I am not saying women who are 0-4 dont, Im saying I wouldnt, so simmer down.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    After being with my girlfriend for over a year, I still have no idea how women's clothing sizes work.

Love this
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I will speak for the minority then in saying, I have never had a problem regardless of when I was small, medium, or large, on finding a "mate" and I am going through a divorce so it DEF isn't for him. There are millions of men in this world, I guarantee there are men who enjoy petite framed women and those who enjoy the morbidly obese, you just might have a hard time finding a mass of guys knocking at your door.

And I think more women use what society as a whole enjoys seeing on billboards as a basis for what size they need to be than accepting guys dont have a clue what size 0 means.
    This thread is crackin' me up!!! Of course we all want to lose weight and get in shape for ourselves. . . eventually. I can safely say that 75% of the women on here are losing weight so they can either attract a mate, or feel more attractive towards the one they already have.

*Honestly, if it was common place for the vast majority of men to desire larger women, a good chunk of us gals would not be on this site*

Sorry if it makes anyone mad, but I am just being honest. And there is nothing to be ashamed of, it's human nature to want to mate! ;)

On a side note, I think if this question were reversed (women choosing men) there would be all kinds of specifications and there would be one hell of a deffense if anyone said anything about how "shallow" we were. So for those of you who are complaining about how wrong this question was or how superficial these men are, stop. You know you want what you want and there is nothing wrong with that!!

and finally, I have one last thing to say:

<<< Should have been in a Sir Mix A Lot video. . .
    :)
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

I'd rather set my goal to something I'M happy with, it's my body after all! If the men don't like it, then they don't need to look! :wink: