MEN...what size would you want your woman?

Options

Replies

• Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    If you spend all of your time doing exactly what men want you to do you will probably very sore, and very tired.
  • zafferFL
    zafferFL Posts: 402
    Options
    Smaller than me
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Some great guys on this site!!! :love: :drinker:

I was thinking the same thing! :)
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Men want their women size "available and willing" lol

Love this!!! ^^^
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    If you spend all of your time doing exactly what men want you to do you will probably very sore, and very tired.

Indeed.
  • Louise1583
    Louise1583 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'd never model myself on what I think a guy would want me to look like, but I am conscious that if I were down on myself because I was overweight, I wouldn't be as attractive. Nobody likes an overly self-conscious misery guts.

Live by your own standards and your self confidence will shine through and make you the most attractive person in the world.
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My fiance has seen me in triathlon shape and at my peak of weight. He's loved me as I am no matter what. To him, I am beautiful no matter my size. I work out and watch what I eat for myself, not for him or anyone else. I got a good one I guess, but every woman deserves to feel beautiful no matter her size, and no man or anyone else should dictate your "ideal size". This goes for men, too!
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Happiness is first! I'm size 10 almost 9 and I'm proud! I will never be a size 2 and I dont want to be. Im learning to love my shape even more and honestly it's all about what (a woman) thinks is best for her. :)

Happiness is first :)

Exactly! I, too, am a size 10 and I'm really not looking to get any smaller than an 8. I like my curves and would be sad if I lost them. I just want to tone up a bit and I'll be all good.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options

And with scabbed knees.... Yes I went there. Ha!
  • jessrenae2011
    Options
    Thankyou EVERYONE FOR THE FEED BACK!!! A friend and i had a disagreement earlier today. She wants to base her size on her man's opinion and got upset because i told her she sounded insecure. She got upset. Then the argument began. I told her i will share the answers. Thank you all again!!!

When i first got married i was a size 11...after losing 15lbs i am a size 11 !!! :) I feel great!! Im more focused on toning up than weight loss...but gotta say...i love my bod!!
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Interesting topic. I thought it was for the men to answer, why all the replies came from mainly women? lol =/
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I say take it or leave it
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    size 7-14 (panties)
    pantie sizes run completely different from pant sizes...so your looking at a L-xxxL in pantie sizes...

Haha I thought the same thing!! :laugh:
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    Its funny this is a thread for Men and there have been more women post than men???? WTH? , anyway I love my wife for who she is not what size she is, as long as she is happy and healthy I am happy as well.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Im not picky but I also want a woman who puts effort in taking care of herself.I prefer thick women to skinny women but Im open to any size.:smile:
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Clothing sizes are tricky. Like some people said, what looks good on one, doesn't on another. I've read personal ads where men insist that someone weigh under 130 or be under a size 8 when in reality, bodies look different. Some people look very fit and thin at 170, and you will see a girl with rolls who looks chunky at 130. I think there was a Glamour picture years ago where they gathered a bunch of size 10 women in the same bathing suit. None of them looked the same. Some looked fit, some looked fat, some were skinny fat. Most guys really don't know how our clothing sizes work and some don't even notice when someone gains 20 lbs or more. My friend's husband once pointed at a picture and asked why she didn't wear that dress anymore, she started laughing because he didn't realize how much smaller she was when she wore that dress and she was heavier now. Her shape stayed relatively the same, just the inches were more. Who cares what people say is the perfect size or weight? Every body will wear it differently.
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I dunno, like Medium?

I wish MFP had "like" buttons....LIKE...LIKE...LIKE.. this made me laugh!
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    We don't need to set our goals through men's eyes. That's ridiculous. Different men have different preferences.

We need to set healthy goals for ourselves that are based less on appearance, and more on fitness.

i agree wholeheartedly^...

i am also liking most of the mens responses so far... maybe, just maybe, we women have been a little more harsh on ourselves than we've realized.
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    size 7-14 (panties)
    pantie sizes run completely different from pant sizes...so your looking at a L-xxxL in pantie sizes...
    Did it ever occur to you that I knew exactly what I was saying???? I prefer plus size women that's why I indicated the size I did by underwear (get it??). Think Sir Mix a Lot......