MEN...what size would you want your woman?

Options

Replies

• wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    some of the posts on here are SO STUPID! THIS IS 2012- MEN DON'T TELL US WHAT TO DO WITH OUR BODIES! If a man wants to control a female body- GET A BLOW UP DOLL OR BARBIE!

Honestly- HOW is the #ERA gonna pass if women keep attitudes like this!?!

Jesus and all the apostrophes
    sigh
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    size 7-14 (panties)
    pantie sizes run completely different from pant sizes...so your looking at a L-xxxL in pantie sizes...
    Did it ever occur to you that I knew exactly what I was saying???? I prefer plus size women that's why I indicated the size I did by underwear (get it??). Think Sir Mix a Lot......

*swoon*
  • carlie_carl
    carlie_carl Posts: 285
    Options
    I like a girl to be curvey in the right places, My ideal gal would be an 10-14 but thats unimportant tbf, a pretty smile, nice hair and a good personalliy wins me over :)
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    Just so we're very clear on this...I lost weight FOR ME!! Not for my husband, whom I love with every fiber of my being, not for my phenomenal children, not for my friends or for anyone but ME!! I feel better about myself when I'm thin, and I know my husband likes me at my current weight, but it's mainly because I'm happier being thin. My husband supports and encourages me every day in all aspects of my life...maintaining my weight loss is just one thing.

You may not have meant it the way it sounded, but there are enough issues in our lives that we shouldn't have to worry about what size our men want us. But, I'll throw it back at you...LADIES, what size to you prefer your men????

Didn't mean to go off, but I needed to set it straight!!
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I think the intent of the OP was to show that we women do not have to be a size 0 in order to be sexy. Most men like curves. We need to be easier on ourselves and not drive ourselves crazy trying to reach some impossible goal.
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    6'7" 210lbs is my ideal woman. I am 5'8 1/2" 181lbs.

KIDDING!

I like a woman who can look in the mirror and be happy with her own self image. THAT IS SEXY! IF she is happy at a size 14, that is a lot sexier than a woman not happy with her Size 4 body.
  • PatrickP90X
    Options
    curvy and voluptuous, a woman that is happy in her own skin and is happy with herself is all that is really important to me, if SHE and again she is the only one that can make this descion, if she wants to change something about herself, whatever it may be e.g. job,lifestyle choices, anything in her life, as long as it is a safe descion I will support her 100%. I think the world puts too much pressure on women to look a certain way and that in my opinion is just plain wrong. ACCEPT EVERYBODY AND LOVE EVERYBODY FOR WHO THEY ARE ON THE INSIDE, IT WILL MAKE THEM EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE WHEN YOU LOOK AT THEIR HEART, THAT IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF WHERE BEAUTY COMES FROM! BEAUTIFUL WOMEN COME IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES, BUT THE TRUE DEFINITION OF BEAUTY FOR ME IS WHAT IS IN HER HEART
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    The real answer is, there's a lid for every pot. Different men like different things! Some men are very picky, others are very open and accepting. Just like some men are kind, loving and supportive, while others are massive *kitten*. There's men out there who love big breasts, small breasts, tall gals, short chicks, shy girls, outgoing girls, nerdy girls (that one is surprisingly popular IMO) and dumb girls too, long hair, short hair, high heels, trail shoes, religious, atheist. . . and some guys like thin girls and some guys like a thick sister. This is because each person is unique. So it ultimately doesn't matter what "men" want, because that whole question is way too broad to even be meaningful. Somewhere out there is a man who will be smitten to his knees by what you have to offer. While you are waiting for him to appear, get busy with trying to be your best self. Don't try to make yourself conform to some imaginary ideal that means nothing anyway. Just let your light shine with your own sweetness. The Universe will do the rest of the work for you and the man will arrive.

LOVE THIS ANSWER
  • christinet8504
    Options
    I think the intent of the OP was to show that we women do not have to be a size 0 in order to be sexy. Most men like curves. We need to be easier on ourselves and not drive ourselves crazy trying to reach some impossible goal.

PREACH!
  • irishmist40
    Options
    If you spend all of your time doing exactly what men want you to do you will probably very sore, and very tired.

And with scabbed knees.... Yes I went there. Ha!
    hahaha naughty !
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    dup post, sorry
  • JanieJack
    Options
    I do not like stick figures. I like soft, and curves. I like the "extra silken layer". Not too much body fat - not obese - but an appropriate layer, and nice curves.

::melting::
  • JanieJack
    Options
    I agree. It's dumb to say "I wanna look like men want me to look".

Actually, when I've been able to communicate to certain friends that losing weight will help her attract a better guy, it's great motivation for getting in shape.

Is it just the two guys like this I've known (through their ex wives, who I became friends with while they were married), or is it seriously true that men who prefer significantly obese men tend to have control/abuse issues?
  • dawnhite7778
    Options
    Yeah I totally agree. Every man has a different preference in the women he likes to date. Just like every women. The reason I married my husband was because he took in my 4 boys to my previous marriage and has been more of a father to them then there real father ever was. It had nothing to do with looks at all. That is what love is all about. We have a son together totaling of 5 boys I am so out numbered lol! And as far as my weight loss goals it is for me and me alone not no dam man. Sorry guys, some of your answers are really sweet.
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have no type. I've been attracted to size 16 and size 0. Blondes, redheads, brunettes (ok, I am partial to blue hair). Every color skin under the rainbow. Good girls, bad girls, crazy girls.

My wife? I want her to be whatever size makes her happy, so long as she's not endangering her health.

My advice? Find the size that makes YOU happy. That way you're not allowing someone else that kinda power.

Crap, I went deep here, didn't I? Eh...sorry.

Well said. Your wife is a lucky lady.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    After being with my girlfriend for over a year, I still have no idea how women's clothing sizes work.

HAHA LOVE IT!
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Does it really matter what men think. I honestly spend more time getting dressed and looking great to out with the girls than my own man. Even when we first dated, if he didnt like the way I looked than too bad, someone else will. I look good for myself....and he obviously loved my look and still likes it after 5 years+. Now I am improving myself, so he is loving it!
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I dunno, like Medium?

Socks?
  • nln1974
    nln1974 Posts: 1
    Options
    We don't need to set our goals through men's eyes. That's ridiculous. Different men have different preferences.

We need to set healthy goals for ourselves that are based less on appearance, and more on fitness.

Well said.. Setting goals based on other people's opinions is wrong.
  • duharvalgt
    duharvalgt Posts: 320
    Options
    The size that she can look in the mirror and be happy with herself.