MEN...what size would you want your woman?

Options

Replies

• CaitlinR85
    Options
    Love this thread, but it did make me think that since I've been an MFP member I've seen quite a few threads like this and NO threads asking "WOMEN... what size would you want your man?"

EDIT: When I say "Love this thread"... I mean I love the answers the guys have been giving!
  • TheresaC928
    TheresaC928 Posts: 849
    Options
    according to my husband it would be whatever size I want but definitely not anorexic looking. I would be happy being the size 12 I was when we got married. Most would say that is too fat but I say not on me. :D
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Alot of women fantasize being small....fitting into a size 1-6 pant which sometimes may be too small for our men. Sometimes we can even be hard on ourselves based on un-realistic , vanity, goals.
    We need to start setting our goals/standard/dream size through our men's eyes. The size they want to see us in., and that attracts them.

So fellas....if you dont mind, please take the time to respond! :)
    Thanks! :)

WTF kind of question is that? It isn't like buying a pair of shoes.
  • jozev
    jozev Posts: 27
    Options
    After being with my girlfriend for over a year, I still have no idea how women's clothing sizes work.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I dunno, like Medium?

Socks?

Nope. Mittens.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I agree. It's dumb to say "I wanna look like men want me to look". I want to look like I want to look like. I like the muscular look. I know a lot of men don't. I'm okay with that. But it does help that my husband likes it as well. But he's my husband. He loves me when I'm chubby and/or 9 months pregnant.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I have no type. I've been attracted to size 16 and size 0. Blondes, redheads, brunettes (ok, I am partial to blue hair). Every color skin under the rainbow. Good girls, bad girls, crazy girls.

My wife? I want her to be whatever size makes her happy, so long as she's not endangering her health.

My advice? Find the size that makes YOU happy. That way you're not allowing someone else that kinda power.

Crap, I went deep here, didn't I? Eh...sorry.

I like this answer.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    We don't need to set our goals through men's eyes. That's ridiculous.

^ This.

The only thing you need to set is the table, and then put food on it.

wut.

;)

I made the wink emote, therefore my mean joke is ok.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    If it were up to my man, I would still be 215lb and miserable. I'm all for pleasing my man and making him happy but my health and happiness come first.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    And additionally, anywhere from athletic to hip-hop-video.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    This is ****ed up.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Why does it matter what men think? Do what is healthy, do what makes you happy and is best for you. If you spend your entire life trying to make everyone else happy you will never succeed. Much easier to make 1 person happy, especially when that person is yourself.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Happiness is first! I'm size 10 almost 9 and I'm proud! I will never be a size 2 and I dont want to be. Im learning to love my shape even more and honestly it's all about what (a woman) thinks is best for her. :)

Happiness is first :)
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I dunno, like Medium?
    Don't EVER tell them they're a medium though. I told my wife that when we were dating and I still can't live that down after 7 years.

Sorry for the tangent, but I couldn't resist. When I first met my husband, he was gushing, "What are the odds I would meet someone as compatible as you? I figure you are one out of twenty." Somehow it didn't make me feel all that special thinking that in a crowded restaurant, there would be maybe five other women there who would be 'perfect' for him.

Caveat to guys: The proper expression is "You are one out of a million." or "You are my one and only."
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    size 7-14 (panties)
    pantie sizes run completely different from pant sizes...so your looking at a L-xxxL in pantie sizes...
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Men want their women size "available and willing" lol

lmao :) yup
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    They like size "boobs and vagina with a butt there somewhere maybe".

:laugh:
  • blissmanifesto
    Options
    The real answer is, there's a lid for every pot. Different men like different things! Some men are very picky, others are very open and accepting. Just like some men are kind, loving and supportive, while others are massive *kitten*. There's men out there who love big breasts, small breasts, tall gals, short chicks, shy girls, outgoing girls, nerdy girls (that one is surprisingly popular IMO) and dumb girls too, long hair, short hair, high heels, trail shoes, religious, atheist. . . and some guys like thin girls and some guys like a thick sister. This is because each person is unique. So it ultimately doesn't matter what "men" want, because that whole question is way too broad to even be meaningful. Somewhere out there is a man who will be smitten to his knees by what you have to offer. While you are waiting for him to appear, get busy with trying to be your best self. Don't try to make yourself conform to some imaginary ideal that means nothing anyway. Just let your light shine with your own sweetness. The Universe will do the rest of the work for you and the man will arrive.
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being anorexic and 10 being obese, anywhere between 3 and 8 is all good.

Same here