Black Team is starting over and recruiting :)

Options
Starting next wednesday we will be starting the Black Team back at week one. If you are interested in joining our team we would love to have you!

I will need you to PM me your start weight on tuesday and I will have everything ready by wednesday night.

We would love to have people who are motivated to lose whether you do or not while you are on our team. A lot of us plateued while doing this last BL challenge. We would never turn anyone away.

Just let me know if your interested.

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Starting next wednesday we will be starting the Black Team back at week one. If you are interested in joining our team we would love to have you!

I will need you to PM me your start weight on tuesday and I will have everything ready by wednesday night.

We would love to have people who are motivated to lose whether you do or not while you are on our team. A lot of us plateued while doing this last BL challenge. We would never turn anyone away.

Just let me know if your interested.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Come one, come all-- we're loads of fun!!!!!!!!!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Can I jump on your team?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Can I jump on your team?

You sure can. We aren't really doing the challenge anymore after this week but we are doing small challenges in our group. We have just gotten so close that we didn't want this thing to end. But we want more playas!!
  • msmichael
    msmichael Posts: 21
    Options
    I would love a challenge! I would love to join your black team!!!!
    Thanks for inviting....

172964.png
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I would love a challenge! I would love to join your black team!!!!
    Thanks for inviting....

cool. Send me your start weight on tuesday!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    If you have us already, do you want a PM??

(unless the tosilititis causes me to lose 5 pounds, in which case I will PM 6 times!! lol)
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Jeannie you are so silly. :bigsmile:

For the peeps who are already on the team PM me if you don't want to be on the team anymore! :ohwell:
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

For the peeps who are already on the team PM me if you don't want to be on the team anymore! :ohwell:

No WAY!!

I have been on maint. for a month and once I am over the antibiotics, I am kicking it into gear.

1 month, 5 pounds. Lets see!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    *shuffle* *shuffle* *peek* Can I join the Black team??? smiley-scared005.gif
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Only because you have cute smileys!! :wink:

Just kidding! Send me your weight on tuesday!
  • Marla64
    Options

And we will hunt you down and drag you back....NOBODY quits the Black Team. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

And we will hunt you down and drag you back....NOBODY quits the Black Team. :laugh:

I was gonna say YEAH!! but we started the black team with 32 and now have 16. :ohwell: :wink: :laugh:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

Only because you have cute smileys!! :wink:

Just kidding! Send me your weight on tuesday!

smiley-happy036.gif I'll do it! Thanks - Kim
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    Having a team seems like a good idea. Way to keep a person accountable! I'd like to join up.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

I was gonna say YEAH!! but we started the black team with 32 and now have 16. :ohwell: :wink: :laugh:

Yeah, I'm out...not particularly losing right now so won't be doing any more team things...good luck guys!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Having a team seems like a good idea. Way to keep a person accountable! I'd like to join up.

The black team has lost a whole lot of weight in 19 weeks so we are def. keeping each other accountable.
  • Marla64
    Options

Yeah, I'm out...not particularly losing right now so won't be doing any more team things...good luck guys!

:sad: Bye, Laura!!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy......fresh meat. I mean...new friends!

Welcome aboard to all the new members. We look forward to pushing and being pushed by you. I know thos team has be wonderful for me and my wife.

GO BLACK TEAM!!!!!!!!!!
    :drinker: