Black Team is starting over and recruiting :)

Options

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Can I jump on your team?

WOOOHOOO!!!

I've been courting you for a long time.

You most definately may join our team. I know you'll be a GREAT addition.

Welcome!:drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    *shuffle* *shuffle* *peek* Can I join the Black team??? smiley-scared005.gif

Only because you have cute smileys!! :wink:

Just kidding! Send me your weight on tuesday!

smiley-happy036.gif I'll do it! Thanks - Kim
    We've got quite a few "smiley happy" people so you'll fit right in. I thought Lori had utilized every smiley known to man in her posts but I am sure you will help her continue to suprise me. :laugh:

Welcome!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Jeannie you are so silly. :bigsmile:

For the peeps who are already on the team PM me if you don't want to be on the team anymore! :ohwell:

And we will hunt you down and drag you back....NOBODY quits the Black Team. :laugh:

I was gonna say YEAH!! but we started the black team with 32 and now have 16. :ohwell: :wink: :laugh:

Yeah, I'm out...not particularly losing right now so won't be doing any more team things...good luck guys!

Sorry to see you go Laura. Never forget the door is always open when your ready :cry:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    I would love a challenge! I would love to join your black team!!!!
    Thanks for inviting....

172964.png

Welcome! If your looking for an amazingly supportive group of people....You just found it!

Were glad to have you :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Having a team seems like a good idea. Way to keep a person accountable! I'd like to join up.

Just read your profile, You been through some ups and downs and alot of us know what that's like. We'll be right here to help you conquere each and every one of thos 51 lbs! Good luck and welcome!

:drinker:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

We've got quite a few "smiley happy" people so you'll fit right in. I thought Lori had utilized every smiley known to man in her posts but I am sure you will help her continue to suprise me. :laugh:

Welcome!

Thanks spyguy!! I hit a slow time this afternoon so was playin' with the smilies. :tongue: Gotta' keep myself entertained somehow!! I'm looking forward to this. :glasses:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, lots of newbies! Welcome aboard...we have a really great, close group here. You will love it!

Laura- Sorry to see you go, but I wish you all the best. Keep in touch!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    to all the new people or people thinking about joining our team.

This guy here named spyguy he is one of the best supporters us fellow team mates have ever had!!!
    You want someone great on your team behind you in every way join this team and he'll be there for you when you need someone!! NO HE'S NOT MINE! but he is TAKEN!!! I :heart: his wife too!:blushing:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Look at all the new players - awesome..

Welcome all - this is a great team, and very supportive.

We are glad to have you all. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

This guy here named spyguy he is one of the best supporters us fellow team mates have ever had!!!
    You want someone great on your team behind you in every way join this team and he'll be there for you when you need someone!! NO HE'S NOT MINE! but he is TAKEN!!! I :heart: his wife too!:blushing:

Gee Wizz Samantha.....you are making me feel all squishy. We :heart: you right back fearless leader :happy:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Gee Wizz Samantha.....you are making me feel of squishy. We :heart: you right back fearless leader :happy:

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Sine my leader Tamara/Familygirl/Purple People Eaters is coming here can I come and join too? I kind of fell off in the end but I am wanting to regroup and get back in the swing of things!!! Pweeze pweeze pweeze??????
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Yea!! Renae is joining..

Welcome Renae..:flowerforyou:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

thanks sam, back at ya :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Yea!! Renae is joining..

Welcome Renae..:flowerforyou:

Thank you Janie!! I feel bad for not doing better on Tamara's team but I vow to do better and I just now ordered me a HRM so I can FEEL the part! I wish us all luck!!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Welcome!

This team is open to people who want to smiley-sport015.gif & smiley-sport017.gif & smiley-sport040.gif. We all want to smiley-eatdrink049.gif but we have to be willing to smiley-eatdrink054.gif. There are times when you will want to smiley-eatdrink023.gif. If that happens, then come smiley-computer004.gif and we will smiley-hug005.gif and smiley-hug007.gif (How's that, Andrew?)
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    OH EM GEE Lori that was the most funniest thing EVER!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Welcome!

This team is open to people who want to smiley-sport015.gif & smiley-sport017.gif & smiley-sport040.gif. We all want to smiley-eatdrink049.gif but we have to be willing to smiley-eatdrink054.gif. There are times when you will want to smiley-eatdrink023.gif. If that happens, then come smiley-computer004.gif and we will smiley-hug005.gif and smiley-hug007.gif (How's that, Andrew?)
    Indeed-- come here to gaah.gif or swear1.gif or even sigh.gif. We're always there with a friendly consoling2.gif and sometimes a necessary snapoutofit.gif. But we're always there for a grouphugg.gif.

We've been through thick and thin-- and have avoided the 42kmoig.gif of the rest of the boards. We loudlaff.gif. We :sad: . But, we always 19.gif each other on.

This is the finest bunch of people you'll find online-- anywhere.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Welcome!

Indeed-- come here to gaah.gif or swear1.gif or even sigh.gif. We're always there with a friendly consoling2.gif and sometimes a necessary snapoutofit.gif. But we're always there for a grouphugg.gif.

We've been through thick and thin-- and have avoided the 42kmoig.gif of the rest of the boards. We loudlaff.gif. We :sad: . But, we always 19.gif each other on.

This is the finest bunch of people you'll find online-- anywhere.

All my smilies are dirty. I'm pretty sure you don't want me telling no stories!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Marla - Where do you get your smileys? I loved the pissed off ones. :laugh: