Black Team is starting over and recruiting :)

Options

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    All my smilies are dirty. I'm pretty sure you don't want me telling no stories!

229.gif <-- My reaction to a smiley story written by Lynnie.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Ok the smiley stories are funny as crap! Thank you for making me laugh and really wanna join in even more!! It makes me excited!!
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Ok the smiley stories are funny as crap! Thank you for making me laugh and really wanna join in even more!! It makes me excited!!

:blushing: We do what we can.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Marla - Where do you get your smileys? I loved the pissed off ones. :laugh:

pic4ever.com

I love the cussing ones-- crack me up. 2mo5pow.gif
  • Marla64
    Options

Here's Lynnie-- trenchcoat.gif

:laugh:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    hey! i want in!! i want in!! i am one of the only remaining purple team members and our leader jumped over here, so here i am:smile: i havent lost any weight in over 2 months now, so i could use the motivation! im still going strong, but when the scale doesnt move, it gets tough!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

So I have one that is holding a sign and it says "who gives a *insert big dirty word*". Trust me I have had to restrain myself from even acknowledging that I have access to that one lately.
  • Marla64
    Options

So I have one that is holding a sign and it says "who gives a *insert big dirty word*". Trust me I have had to restrain myself from even acknowledging that I have access to that one lately.

You're too funny-- :bigsmile:
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    I would looooovvve to join the team!!!

Kristina
  • angie2009
    angie2009 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi,

I just joined this site last night on the 6th. I would really like to join your group. I think I will have the most to lose so far as I read, but I see others that were right there where I am so that's encouraging.

Can someone fill me in on how this all works? How long does the group run for? I saw someone mentioned 16 weeks. Is that standard? Do we all become friends? Can we see each others daily food and exercise lists if we are friends? I don't know what the friend view is because I don't have any yet.

Final question: How do you get the tags at the end of your comments (the weight lost bars and quotes)? Is that all copy and paste?

Ok, really the final, final question...Can I join, please...please.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Wow, welcome to all the new members!! This team is awesome, you are going to love it here! Everyone is so helpful and supportive....you'll never want to leave us:wink:
    ~Roni
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Guess what! I actually logged all my food today! It's a miracle!!!

If no one has thrown a challenge out there, this should be it. For old members, logging is old hat. We may have slacked a bit. (Okay, I have!)

For new members, logging is a MUST. You don't know where you are going if you can't see where you have been.

If you chew it, you must do it! (Log, that is).
    Hehehe.

Lynnie
    who is fu<----just noticed this and think I better fix it..but I can't remember what I was going to say...so I guess I'll just leave "fu"..but I think it was going to say "funny when she rhymes". But "fu" is cool too.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    * so nice it posted twice*

Someone tell me to stop rhyming.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    everyone who joined since my last post you are all more then welcome on this team.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

If no one has thrown a challenge out there, this should be it. For old members, logging is old hat. We may have slacked a bit. (Okay, I have!)

For new members, logging is a MUST. You don't know where you are going if you can't see where you have been.

Hehehe.

Lynnie
    who is fu

YAY!!!! At least one of us is logging! I ate everything in site last night!!!
  • lynniejones
    Options

Hehehe.

Lynnie
    who is fu

YAY!!!! At least one of us is logging! I ate everything in site last night!!!

Ohhh last night. Now that's another story. I started fresh with the logging today. <blocking last night from my head>
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

Hehehe.

Lynnie
    who is fu<----just noticed this and think I better fix it..but I can't remember what I was going to say...so I guess I'll just leave "fu"..but I think it was going to say "funny when she rhymes". But "fu" is cool too.

Lynnie - just have to say, when I first saw "fu" I was thinking initials "f. u." - and I have to tell you, you are the one of the least "f. u." 'ed people I know..

My head in the gutter already at 8:50 am... Going to be a long day..:noway: :noway:

Loving the smilie stories from Lori and Marla - and would love to see one from Lynnie, but will probably get *****.

Morning all.. Janie
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group.
  • loreeb18
    Options
    ToniAnn - Cute babies in your av pic so you may join our team. :laugh:
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!! Had a really bad week and need some focus!!