Black Team is starting over and recruiting :)

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    I been on this site since September and never joined a group. It's time! I would love to be part of your group. Since I'm nearing the 'end' or should I say the goal I'm probably going to change to a lower weight... I could definately use challenges and encouragement to keep going!

I was stuck for 9 weeks, up and down, up and down, finally I've started moving in the down direction again- 5 straight weeks of a loss. My husband got home from Iraq on Monday, he was gone the whole time I have been working on this weight loss stuff- 9 months. I've lost some weight when he's been gone before and seem to gain it all back the second he gets home and I'm so scared it will happen again. I can't let that happen, I've worked way to hard.

Anyway, hello black team! I'm thrilled to have you on my side.

Lori

You can keep this off! I'm sure hubs will help! :wink:

We have a lot of members at the "END" or close to it but we are here more for the encouragement we get from each other.

Just PM me your start weight on tuesday!

Thank your hubs for us too!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I been on this site since September and never joined a group. It's time! I would love to be part of your group. Since I'm nearing the 'end' or should I say the goal I'm probably going to change to a lower weight... I could definately use challenges and encouragement to keep going!

I was stuck for 9 weeks, up and down, up and down, finally I've started moving in the down direction again- 5 straight weeks of a loss. My husband got home from Iraq on Monday, he was gone the whole time I have been working on this weight loss stuff- 9 months. I've lost some weight when he's been gone before and seem to gain it all back the second he gets home and I'm so scared it will happen again. I can't let that happen, I've worked way to hard.

Lori

YEAH LORI!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    ToniAnn - Cute babies in your av pic so you may join our team. :laugh:

She's right we only allow MFP'ers with cute kids in this group! :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey hey, why are we hating on the childless? :tongue:

Not the childless just if you have babies they have to be cute!:laugh: ( I think most babies are cute)

Funny story about that.
    When m hubbys great aunt had her daughter you know way back when. They did the pictures in the nursery and just showed you the picture and asked how many pics you wanted. Well, they showed her the picture of her daughter and she didn't say anything to the lady but to her husband she said "that is the ugliest baby I have ever seen.!" A couple minutes later the nurse comes back and says "I'm so sorry but I showed you the wrong picture that wasn't your baby!" his great aunt says "thank god!" "Here is your picture ma'am." His great aunt goes to tell the nurse this time "that baby is even uglier then the first baby you showed me!" :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

True story! She is now in her fourties and is absolutely gorgeous!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I cried so hard the first time they brought me my son:sad:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Welcome to the group Lori! Congrats on the return of your DH. We appreciate his service.

:drinker:
  • Girlmom282109

I cried so hard the first time they brought me my son:sad:

:laugh: :laugh:

My girls never left my side once I could feel it! Hahaha

Well ok maybe for their tests but other then that they stayed with me.
    With Madison I was walking her in the hallway the day after I had her and the nurse in the nursery said to me "your not bringing her to the nursery are you?" I said no ahe then told me good cause we don't have room for her. WTF!?!?!?! Then on I knew that she was staying with me no matter what!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    hey! i want in!! i want in!! i am one of the only remaining purple team members and our leader jumped over here, so here i am:smile: i havent lost any weight in over 2 months now, so i could use the motivation! im still going strong, but when the scale doesnt move, it gets tough!

Hey Nicole don't forget me!!! I have also joined the Dark Side! Lol!! I am ready to get this thing on a roll!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    hey! i want in!! i want in!! i am one of the only remaining purple team members and our leader jumped over here, so here i am:smile: i havent lost any weight in over 2 months now, so i could use the motivation! im still going strong, but when the scale doesnt move, it gets tough!

Hey Nicole don't forget me!!! I have also joined the Dark Side! Lol!! I am ready to get this thing on a roll!!

Doing his best darth vader. " It is foolish to resist the power of the darkside. Join me and together we can rule the galaxy"
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    "Batman does Darth-- " Sounds like a dirty movie-- hee hee.
  • renae77

Doing his best darth vader. " It is foolish to resist the power of the darkside. Join me and together we can rule the galaxy"

Oh Leader I am ready to rule the galaxy! When do we begin?? Lmao!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member

Lori

Yay Lori, fellow hottie! How was the homecoming??
  • arewethereyet
    ToniAnn - Cute babies in your av pic so you may join our team. :laugh:

She's right we only allow MFP'ers with cute kids in this group! :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey hey, why are we hating on the childless? :tongue:

Shuntae, you ARE the cute kid!!:wink:
  • arewethereyet

Note to self: do not read out LOUD in Darth Vader voice.......then LOL......Dh will give you a very funny look!:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Jeannie you are so silly. :bigsmile:

For the peeps who are already on the team PM me if you don't want to be on the team anymore! :ohwell:

And we will hunt you down and drag you back....NOBODY quits the Black Team. :laugh:

I was gonna say YEAH!! but we started the black team with 32 and now have 16. :ohwell: :wink: :laugh:

Yeah, I'm out...not particularly losing right now so won't be doing any more team things...good luck guys!

Not losing????????????75 pounds is NOT losing.........hey my Lovely Laura, I want to lose YOUR way!!

Please come in and say hello..........or better yet come do the challenges. You are the one that has me counting my veggies and fruits each day..

:love: :heart: :flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • arewethereyet
    *shuffle* *shuffle* *peek* Can I join the Black team??? smiley-scared005.gif

Only because you have cute smileys!! :wink:

Just kidding! Send me your weight on tuesday!

smiley-happy036.gif I'll do it! Thanks - Kim
    We've got quite a few "smiley happy" people so you'll fit right in. I thought Lori had utilized every smiley known to man in her posts but I am sure you will help her continue to suprise me. :laugh:

Welcome!

This team is open to people who want to smiley-sport015.gif & smiley-sport017.gif & smiley-sport040.gif. We all want to smiley-eatdrink049.gif but we have to be willing to smiley-eatdrink054.gif. There are times when you will want to smiley-eatdrink023.gif. If that happens, then come smiley-computer004.gif and we will smiley-hug005.gif and smiley-hug007.gif (How's that, Andrew?)

Oh Em GEE!! Smileytopia!!
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830

Hey!!! i didnt forget you!! how could i ever:wink: maybe the purple team was the dark side(considering everyone quit) and we finally found the light:laugh: we definitely need to start up those workouts that we were doing! they kicked my butt!! i only have 3 weeks left of p90x and then we should them up again full force. glad to see ur back!
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830

• LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    I would like to join the group thanks :)
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,770 Member

Lori

Yay Lori, fellow hottie! How was the homecoming??

The homecoming was good. Thanks for asking. DH saw pictures, but I don't think they did justice. He told me he needed to file down my hip bones! LOL. Heck no. I worked really hard to get those bad boys to poke out!

As we've discussed the changes over the past week he told me he never viewed me as 'big' before. So, being brave, I showed him my before pictures. He was shocked to say the least. He sat and quietly looked at them for a long time and not until the next day menitoned that he didn't realize how much I had lost. Granted, I'm glad he didn't view me as fat before, but I think it made him appreciate all the hard work I've done!

Now I need to get him on board and use the knowledge that I've gained so he can lose his 'extra'.
  • renae77

Hey!!! i didnt forget you!! how could i ever:wink: maybe the purple team was the dark side(considering everyone quit) and we finally found the light:laugh: we definitely need to start up those workouts that we were doing! they kicked my butt!! i only have 3 weeks left of p90x and then we should them up again full force. glad to see ur back!

Ok well we will join here whether it is the light or dark side! Either way I vamped and ready!! Hehe!! :bigsmile: And I will go ahead and start my stuff and you let me know when you are done with your P90X and we will get some stuff on a roll!!! I'm ready to do this and do it right this time!!! Spyguy we like the dark side!
  • Girlmom282109
    I would like to join the group thanks :)

We're glad to have ya!!
This discussion has been closed.