Starting weight 164
    Today's weight 159
    4th of July Goal 150
    end goal about 140

Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I'm on the wagon with ya!!!! I have been a major slacker and gained back weight but I am ready to rock this party (4th of July party)! Was at the Dr today and I am up to 160!! I wanted to freak but I said "hey, it's nobody's fault but your own, so get thee *kitten* movin ". So I'm back and ready to roll!!!
    Todays weight = 160#
    goal for 7/4/09 = 148#
  • vmkirby
    vmkirby Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm on the wagon with ya!!!! I have been a major slacker and gained back weight but I am ready to rock this party (4th of July party)! Was at the Dr today and I am up to 160!! I wanted to freak but I said "hey, it's nobody's fault but your own, so get thee *kitten* movin ". So I'm back and ready to roll!!!
    Todays weight = 160#
    goal for 7/4/09 = 148#

I remember that moment. Unfortunately, I didn't have the get-up-and-go you do, and I gained another 10 since then. I'm really trying now, though. I think this website is really going to help.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Okay so I weighed for my first week back on MFP and I am down 8.5 to 366 woohoo! Ok so some was due to the stomach bug I had last Sunday, but I think most of it was just watching my cals and staying on track. I told some Entermann's doughnuts that nothing tastes as good as thin feels this morning lol! I left them sitting in Wal-mart.:drinker:

SW:374.5
    CW: 366
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness. I cheated yesterday. :ohwell: I went 200cals over my goal. Geesh. Ya know, I'm never doing that again. The feeling I got after I realized I went over...well...it was extremely disappointing. It was so disappointing that I ended up dreaming about it! HA! I had a dream that I ate 4 HUGE pieces of chocolate cake and then ended up crying. :frown: Oh man, who dreams about over eating...that's pretty bad.
  • Qt_JJ
    Qt_JJ Posts: 9
    Options
    Amy! That's fantabulistico! Way to go girl!

Kidvicious, you can do this. Yesterday is over and today is a new day. You have to let the past go, and just let yourself hit the 'reset' button. If you stress out about overeating, you'll just do it again and again. Every day is a new day, and every day is a new chance.

Now, ladies, wish me luck, I'm about to go grocery shopping :ohwell:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi, after weigh in today I think I need to change my 4th of July goal to 300 pounds from 305 pounds. I have lost 11.6 pounds in the last 3 weeks. I only need to lose 12.8 pounds to be 300 and I think I can do that by the 4th. :smile: Cindy :heart:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    woo! I just weighed myself annnnnnnd I lost another pound! Even after last nights cheating episode! Thanks for the encouragement! I went to the gym first thing this morning and ran for a 1/2 hour. I feel great :flowerforyou:
  • Schaff
    Schaff Posts: 83
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I have been at a plateau for at least a month. Let's see if I can make some moves by Independence Day!

Starting weight: 155
    Current weight: 133
    Goal weight by July 4th: 130

118936.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • girltrumpeter85
    Options
    I'm in!

Starting Weight: 180
    Current Weight: 175
    Goal Weight by July 4: 150
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I love 4th of July and this is going to be such a good motivation tool for me!!! Maybe I'll be almost bikini ready by then!

Goal weight loss....10lbs
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    hello to the newbies :smile: Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • josie66
    josie66 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi , is it too late for me to join in? I need a support system to help me lose weight. I started this 2 weeks ago. I lost 3 pounds but this morning I was back up to my starting weight. I did lose in inches but I did not work out as much as I should the past week. That is where I need the motivation.
    SW 185
    GW 140
    CW 185
  • myabandit
    myabandit Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm in.

starting weight: 246
    goal: 236

:drinker:
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    I'd like to join :flowerforyou:

Goal weight 115; would like to lose 4 pounds by 7/4

I need to work on logging food and exercise again; I stopped for a while and the scale began to creep up :grumble:
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    IM in...:happy:

starting weight: 227
    July 4TH: 215
  • chicaloca6470
    chicaloca6470 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    im in
    starting weight= 219
    july 4th goal = 209
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I've hit a bump in this challenge. My brother graduated last weekend and my boyfriend is in town right now. Though this celebrating is good for the heart, it's not so great for the waist line. I've gained 3 lbs in a week! The worst is that I havn't really been eating more, but with trying to fit in time to see family and the SO I havn't had time to run!

I'm not changing my goal, I'll just slack more, but 175 by the fourth is looking a lot less likely now considering that means 3 lbs a week. :sad:
  • josie66
    josie66 Posts: 20
    Options
    I forgot to add that my goal for July 4th is 165
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the newbies in the challenge we can do this!!!:flowerforyou:

Kid and Cindy way to go WOOHOO!!!! Doing a happy dance for you!:drinker: