4th of July Challenge!

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I am down 3# !! YaHOOOO ! Good luck to ALL you 4th of July losers, we will be winners!!!!!
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Congrats vhuber! That's awesome! Way to go :happy:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I have 9 more pounds to lose to get to my 4th of July goal. :smile:
  • dixiegal2484
    dixiegal2484 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    i will join this challenge. i still have 6 weeks to go that is plenty of time to lose some weight

current weight 236
    4th of July goal 200
    end goal weight 135
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Cindysunshine, that's great! 9lbs :smile: Keep it up :happy:
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Still up a pound since I signed on for this at 188, but that's after making it back to 192. I've had a couple really good days too, so I'm pretty optimisting for the rest of the run.

Lets do this guys!
  • Qt_JJ
    Qt_JJ Posts: 9
    Options
    This weekend I was SO lazy. SOO SOO lazy (and it felt so good!) :laugh: I also stayed within my calories though, so that's good. I just got back from the gym, and now I'm going to have a snack! How was everyone's weekend?
  • beckythebunny122
    beckythebunny122 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! I'm in.

SW: 171
    CW: 157
    July 4th Goal: 150
    GW: 130

211031.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    haha I was pretty lazy on sunday. It was a nice change for once. I laid around watching tv/reading books. ...but at the end of the day I felt guilty and gave in and took my dog for 45 min walk lol.

Thursday is weigh in and measurements day... *crosses fingers* I really hope I at least lost a pound. Geesh! :tongue:
  • HottMama
    HottMama Posts: 8
    Options
    Im in too!

Starting weight:130
    Current weight: 125
    4th of July goal: 115
    Goal weight: 108

132068.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    yay just got an HRM. I'm hoping this helps me lose more weight...at least it'll give me more motivation haha Does anyone here have a pro-form hrm????
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I already reached my july 4Th goal (215) i started the challenge at 227lb. wooohooo... my new goal is 200lb. now this im scared of!!
  • NaiLo
    NaiLo Posts: 39
    Options
    ok i know its sort of late, but im joining in!!! Ive just been taking my time, mostly lifestyle changes. I knew I needed a goal that wasn't too far away so I can make a good short term goal for myself :)
    JULY 4TH here I come!!!
    05/27 : 154
    goal 07/04: 140 :)
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    I love a good challenge! I'm in too!
    CW: 197
    7/4 Goal: 185
    Overall Goal: 150 by 01/01/10

I have to get a move on if I'm going to look awesome in "the dress".
  • bakergirl62
    bakergirl62 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm in for sure! Going on vacation on July 2nd for 10 days.

Starting weight:149
    Current weight: 144
    4th of July goal: 125
    Goal weight: 125
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    holy moly! 12 lbs in one week????
  • QtPiJJ
    QtPiJJ Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey y'all. It's ME.... Qt_JJ. I started this thread, but in a moment of super stupidity I accidentally deleted my account! (I was trying to delete my OLD one, but deleted both of them, somehow?) IDK. Either way.... It IS the same person. SO. Let's try this again! haha.

While I'm here....

There's 5 more weeks until the Fourth of July! Come on guys! We can do this thing! Here's to looking smokin' hot on Independence Day.

p.s. I will be starting another challenge when this one ends, for the end of summer vacation, if you're interested. Keep this in mind :wink: I'm a college student, and at the start of my senior year I'm going to look Fiiiiiiiiiine. :laugh:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    haha you're funny. I'm totally with you on the next challenge! I need to get my body in shape!!!!
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Down to 188! :happy: 5 more weeks at 13 more pounds. If I could drop three pounds last week this should be cake, right?
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Haven't heard from anyone since yesterday. Hope everyone is doing well with the 4th of July Challenge!!!

Keep up the good work guys! :happy: