4th of July Challenge!

Options

Replies

• QtPiJJ
    QtPiJJ Posts: 23
    Options
    Less than five weeks left!!!! Come on ladies and gents! We Can DO IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

:tongue:
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    No one has posted lately! How is everyone doing???? Has anyone lost weight???
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I lost a little more, but my weigh-in day isn't until Friday. I don't want to post something that's inaccurate. :flowerforyou:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    awesome job! keep up the good work! :happy:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'm back to walking ,swimming and biking full force so I'm sure I'll see a loss this week. Cindy :heart:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    way to go Cindy! You're doing a great job!

I've been wogging a lot and doing some running and weight lifting. I officially have made it one month exactly and have lost 7.5 lbs in one month. I'm pretty darn happy with that. I hope I can lose another 7.5lbs this month!
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    way to go Cindy! You're doing a great job!

I've been wogging a lot and doing some running and weight lifting. I officially have made it one month exactly and have lost 7.5 lbs in one month. I'm pretty darn happy with that. I hope I can lose another 7.5lbs this month!
    Wow !!! Great job !! :flowerforyou: I want to start wogging just as soon as my heel is completely healed. I hope I can do it. Have a great day. Cindy :heart:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Wogging is def a lot of fun. I enjoy doing it :smile: I noticed you swim a lot. I wish I could do that. There aren't any pools around my area, which stinks. :ohwell:
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    Wogging is def a lot of fun. I enjoy doing it :smile: I noticed you swim a lot. I wish I could do that. There aren't any pools around my area, which stinks. :ohwell:
    Hi, Swimming is fun and burns a ton of calories. I don't count them though . I just add swimming to my own exercise log . We have a nice pool in the small comunity we live in. Most of the time it's just us swimming. My daughter loves to swim. She's a fish ! I hope to get a few pool hours in every day the rest of the week . :heart:
  • ThatDollSally
    Options

For those of us out of the loop, what is wogging?
  • Cindysunshine
    Options

For those of us out of the loop, what is wogging?
    Hi, Wogging is walking fast with bursts of jogging. For instance walk fast for 3 minutes then jog for 1 minute. Build your jogging bursts up in minutes until your just jogging with no walking. Of course do this gradualy so you're comfortable with jogging . Cindy :heart:
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    wogging is a combination of walking and jogging:laugh: very effective for people like myself who have problems running or even jus jogging:wink:
  • ThatDollSally
    Options
    OK. That's what I thought, but I didn't want to go around making assumptions. When you make an assumption, you just make an *kitten* out of you and umption.
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    haha yea wogging is a lot of fun. All three of us are on the wogging thread. You're welcome to join it if you'd like :smile:
  • ThatDollSally
    Options
    Down to 185 since last week! Well, 184.2. It's so tempting to log that as 184, but I havn't earned it yet, so that wouldn't be right.

One thing that I can take pride in? 185 puts me at exactly 50 lbs lower than my heaviest weight! *dances* This 4th of July challenge is great! How is everyone else doing?
  • angelascott919
    Options
    This month is going by quickly but I am on track to get to the 300 mark by the 4th of July. YAY!!!

With my weigh in this morning I was at 306.6. Only 6.6 to go, I can do it, I know I can.

:drinker: :happy:
  • ThatDollSally
    Options
    This month is going by quickly but I am on track to get to the 300 mark by the 4th of July. YAY!!!

With my weigh in this morning I was at 306.6. Only 6.6 to go, I can do it, I know I can.

:drinker: :happy:

You're totally going to make it!
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    i'm in!!!!!

starting weight: 183lbs
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is doing great :happy: Keep up the good work ladies!!! You can do it! :smile:
  • chicaloca6470
    chicaloca6470 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    well ive lost a few pounds. Last week i weighed in at 217 and this week and 215. ill post again next friday hopefully with a few mmore pds.