Replies

• Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    2 lbs is great! Good job :smile: Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I lost 3.6 pounds this week so now I'm 4 pounds away from hitting the 4th of July goal. :heart: Cindy
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    wow! That's amazing! I told ya you were doing a great job! :wink:
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    wow! That's amazing! I told ya you were doing a great job! :wink:
    Thanks so much ! I am so exited to get below 300. When I started this lifestyle it seemed such a distant goal , now I'm alomost there. I love this site and the people on it !!!!! Thanks for the info about the shred ! I'm going to get it and try it. It sounds like just what I'm looking for. Cindy :heart:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Of course! I'm here whenever you need help and/or motivation :smile: I know you can get to your goal! You're already doing a great job. Keep up the good work and before you know it, you'll be there! :happy:

Yea, I think you'll like the 30 day shred. It's whipping my butt into shape for sure! :tongue:

Lemme know how it goes when you do get it :happy:
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    congrats cindy!! :happy:

p.s. what's the 30 day shred?? :blushing:
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    congrats cindy!! :happy:

p.s. what's the 30 day shred?? :blushing:
    Thanks a bunch ! :flowerforyou: The 30 day shred is a workout Dvd by Jillian Micheals. It is supposed to be a realy great workout. I'm going to get it tonight if I can find it at the store. Cindy :heart:
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    The boyfriend is in town for a week. I love him, but the eating habits I fall to when he's here aren't so great. We'll see how my weigh in on Friday goes, but it doesn't look good. I've got to be strong, and try to hang on. Or else the elastic in my waist band may well snap!

I've got to remember, eyes on the prize!
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Stay strong Lebenankh! Just think about how for you've come! :smile:
  • ThatDollSally
    Options
    Managed to go over my calories by only 58 calories today! :bigsmile: Way over on sodium, but at least the calories were pretty good.
  • dixon04
    dixon04 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Better Late than never?!?!!? I would like to be in on the challenge! I need the motivation to make my next goal, which is 10 lbs by the 4th!!
    :flowerforyou:
    186055.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    welcome to our 4th of july challenge! Good luck! :happy:
  • dixiegal2484
    dixiegal2484 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    i have had a rough start. first off i had a bad weekend and went over my calories all three days.:sad: :sad: then i did not have a chance to workout because of a family problem and now my scale is broken. so now i can't tell if i have gained or lost anything. :frown: :frown: :frown: i am really struggling to stay on track. but i really want too.

amber
  • lisamgould
    lisamgould Posts: 68
    Options
    Yes!!! Lisamgould SW138, GW124, CW137!! One pound at a time right??
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    aw i'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. Try to stay positive. Think about how far you've come already. I noticed you lost 5 lbs! that's absolutely fantastic! Try to get in some extra exercise today if you can and stay strong with your calorie counting. I know you can do it! :happy: Keep up the good work and before you know it you'll be at your goal weight! :happy:
  • ThatDollSally
    Options
    Down another pound! Not the 3 lbs I did the last two weeks, but it's still a loss and considering the boyfriend is in town this is a huge victory. I normally gain 2 or 3 when he's here! I've prooven that I CAN make healthy choices when he's around and that is a big thing. :flowerforyou:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    way to lebenankh! keep up the good work!

I've dropped 4 lbs total since I started this challenge. I have 5 more lbs to go! I hope I can do it...there isn't that many days left.....
  • Prissymissy1984
    Options
    :tongue: woohoo-I have lost five pounds for this challenge already, i have ten more punds to go to reach my fourth of july goal...

starting challenge weight-245
    current weight-240
    challenge goal weight-230

Im so excited, i have never seen results like this....

Good luck everyone!!!:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    great job!!! Keep up the good work :happy:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Just wanted to check in and see how everyone's weekend is going :smile: Hope everyone is doing well