You know you're serious about losing weight when....

Options

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    ... You no longer eat pasta every night but allow yourself to have it every blue moon :) One of my big accomplishments!
    ... You made an Excel spreadsheet to track your progress and when your done you want to graph a baseline and your intervention (lol I know that's over kill)
    ... When you eat a salad for both lunch and dinner most days of the week
    ... When you constantly bug your MFP bestie about nutrition and exercise :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    >>>>>>>When You sleep in your workout clothing...
    >>>>>>>When everytime you stare in the mirror at your stomach you get down and do crunches...
    >>>>>>>You wake up every morning and prepare all meals so you have no room for error in your day to cheat yourself...
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You say no when your sister does her post-Christmas cleanup and offers you all of the chocolates and sweets. I'm not going to lie. That hurt a little.
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    When you look for a road race in the town you are visiting because it looks like fun!
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You say no when your sister does her post-Christmas cleanup and offers you all of the chocolates and sweets. I'm not going to lie. That hurt a little.

This happens to me every year. Usually I say yes!
  • AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You haven't done your first half marathon yet and you already signed up for another Corporate Challenge race... in the next 3 months. :laugh:
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    You make up excuses TO WORK OUT or leave work to take a SPIN/BODY PUMP/ZUMBA/KICKBOXING CLASS.
    You push your hair appointment to get a good burn.
    Your friends/family ask you, "does she eat that?"
    When you take a billion "guns" flexing muscle pics and want to improve on them
    You rush your kids to go to sleep at 7pm so you can work out already . . . they can eat dinner in the bed!
    You only go out to eat if it's in the MFP database (no local mom and pop shops sorry!)
    You bring your own healthy version of anything to a party.
    You log in to MFP before you go to the bathroom :wink:
    You no longer take leftovers home after a big holiday :sad:
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    WHile on your 2 week fruit and raw veggie detox.. your bday comes.. you knew it.. didnt care.. rode it out.. and is happy you did..
  • leahbk22
    leahbk22 Posts: 7
    Options
    - your boyfriend goes through your purse looking for GUM and finds carrots & celery sticks instead. :noway:
    - you have 5+ water bottles rolling around in your car (just in case you run out).
    - the Dr.Oz show comes on & you drop everything your doing.
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    ...when you really start thinking that sunday shouldn't be a rest day!
    ...you try to figure out how to fit more time in the week to run - cause you love it!
    ...when you go to the doc and tell her how much water you drink a day and she asks how?!?
    ...when you really don't care about the scale and only go by your clothes and measurements - please be soon for me!
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    ....When you pull out gym clothes and could care less whether or not they clash or match....

....When your knee is bothering you and your thighs feel like someone's got them wedged between a giant nutcracker and yet you hobble on the treadmill like an old man just so you can say that you've gotten your cardio....

Only Instead of treamdmill its a 8 mile run outside and not only is your knee bothering you so is your bursitus and your thighs are still burning from the run yesterday and you end up with you best time so far. Just did that today
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    When you get the regular CIROC instead of the Ruby Red because it had a 1/3 of the calories!
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    I bought a suit from Banana in the size I WANTED to be - would've been a very costly mistake if I didn't stick with it, since they can't make clothes bigger!
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    When you dream about your socks not wicking! LOL!
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You make up excuses TO WORK OUT or leave work to take a SPIN/BODY PUMP/ZUMBA/KICKBOXING CLASS.
    You rush your kids to go to sleep at 7pm so you can work out already . . . they can eat dinner in the bed!
    You only go out to eat if it's in the MFP database (no local mom and pop shops sorry!)

LMAO at taking billions of "guns" pics.... I do that! LOL!
  • divasoofly
    divasoofly Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Been there done most of these, lmao.

When you have friends and/ or family come into town and you tell them to bring their workout clothes. Lol
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Thought of 2 more today...

...when you want to go up to total strangers in the grocery store and tell them about MFP based on what's in their cart.
    ...when you start harassing your FB friends to join MFP because you don't go on FB much anymore!
  • missgailPer
    Options
    when you bring your fat free cream with you to dunkin donuts
  • missgailPer
    Options
    lol those were all the things I do !!! You go girl
  • missgailPer
    Options
    you look amazing