Sixers Slimmer Summer - Week 1

Options
PedalHound
PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
WOW! The fresh start, a new challenge! Summer is coming. Nowhere to hide now, ladies! Let's get fit!

Name
SW 000 lbs / GW 000 lbs / CW 000 lbs PROGRESS: + / - 00.00 lbs

See you in the morning! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• PedalHound
    Options
    WOW! The fresh start, a new challenge! Summer is coming. Nowhere to hide now, ladies! Let's get fit!

Name

See you in the morning! :flowerforyou:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    I am back in this one!

Tag for tomorrow!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Why am I up this late? Always up this late!!
    :wink: See y'all in the morning!!
  • PedalHound
    Options
    WOOT! YEAH! Amy, SO glad to see you back :wink: :heart:

Lauryn, go to bed woman!!
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Bump:flowerforyou:
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    whats sixers slimmer? is it a workout program?
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    It is what it is. up 5#s since the beginning of last challenge. any reason why are just excuse. i am the one in control. no exercising this last week cause of a hurt foot, i could have done upper body, bike, etc. eating to much. i could have made better choices, or not ate as much of the foods i wanted/ate. i could have this or that. it was my choice not to, so there's no reason for the gain. i accept that and learned and move on to a new challenge.

Cathy
    SW 208.6 lbs / GW 203 lbs / CW 208.6 lbs PROGRESS: + / - 00.00 lbs

harleygirl...this is a 6 week challenge to get us to a small goal in 6 weeks. the sixers name started way back when. for me and i am sure others. welcome to join if you like. we weigh in every tuesday.

off to dress, seeing foot doctor today to find out what this fluid pocket is on the bottom/side of my foot. don't know if shanell will be back or not. having a rough time at work.

later
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    Cathy
    AmyLou
    SW 151 lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW 151 lbs PROGRESS: + / - 00.00 lbs

Going to ride this nice little jump start my head cold and zero appetite have given me and and set a reasonable goal this time around. back later for more goal setting!! finishing the last team paper today and then I'm DONE DONE DONE!!!!

Cathy - hang in there hun! Good for you for accepting everything and moving on with the new challenge. You can do it!!!!
    :heart:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! Don't know how much weighing I'm going to do for this challenge. I haven't been very good lately about weighing myself. But I will be posting and chatting! So...

Cathy
    AmyLou
    Kristin
    PREGNANT!:wink:

Good luck! And enjoy the fresh start!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Cathy
    AmyLou
    Kristin
    PREGNANT!
    Lauryn

LOL Kristin. I love your weight!

I'll weigh in later during my afternoon workout. I just wanted to put my name near the top of the list for once! :laugh:

Yesterday, I ran 1.25mi straight through (mind-boggling to me!!) AND I DIDN'T BINGE EAT!!! Yessssssssss. I stayed within my calories. The "Complete Your Day" button told me if every day was like yesterday, I could weigh 152.7lbs in 5 weeks. :noway: .

For this challenge, I am going to set a real goal, not 2lbs like last time.
    For this challenge, I am going to buy a pair of jeans in a size that is too small for me (by about half a size too small) and I want to wear them at the end.
    I want to conquer my weight. I want to move into the low to mid 150s and quit hanging out by the 160s.
    I think I can do this. :flowerforyou:

Have a great Tuesday, Sixers!!! I'll be back later.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    finishing the last team paper today and then I'm DONE DONE DONE!!!!

Oh AmyLou, that is WONDERFUL to hear!!!! I know you are ready for a mental BREAK!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I am back in this one!

Tag for tomorrow!

((((AMY))))
    So good to see you back! Have you been medically cleared to start working out again? How are you feeling? Hopefully much better than before.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    just occurred to me....

some of you may not know why I put your name in parentheses

They are hugs. Like arms wrapped around you hugs.

See----> (((hugs)))

The more brackets, the more I'm squeezing the life outta you :wink:
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    Lauryn you are so cute!!! ((((Lauryn)))) :bigsmile:
  • REDSOXGIRL13
    Options
    Cathy
    AmyLou
    Kristin
    PREGNANT!
    Lauryn
    Em
    SW 148.0 lbs / GW 142 lbs / CW 148.0 lbs PROGRESS +/- 00.00 lbs

Hey Girls. Not sure if 148 is correct... i will check later... but it is that TOM sooo... it will be high no matter what :grumble: Glad to be back!!! :drinker:
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    Cathy
    AmyLou
    Kristin
    PREGNANT!
    Lauryn
    Em
    Jess
    SW 178.8 lbs/GW 171 lbs /CW 178.8 lbs PROGRESS +/-00.00 lbs

Ok I want to join this group if that is ok!!! So The goal weight what you hope to achieve the next six weeks or each week?? Thanks laides for letting me join!!

Jess
  • PedalHound
    Options
    Jess, welcome! Yes, we've been doing 6-week challenges for a while now. You set the goal you'd like to see for the end of the 6 weeks and we weigh in on Tuesdays (and start a new thread). You can just randomly pick a number if you want or you can go with 10 to 15% of the weight you've got left to lose. Whatever you think will be challenging and fair :wink:

Kristin, I also love your check-in. CUTE! And GREAT pics. Just amazing isn't it?!

Cathy, join me and get your head back into the game woman!! :flowerforyou: You can do it!!! I hope all goes well at the Dr.

AmyLou, SO glad you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Soon Em and Tiff can join you there!

Lauryn, YAY YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Nice work running :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I love your goals too!! I'm going to copy you a little :wink:

Well, it's 7:44am and I just got back 15 minutes ago from a 7.65km run. WHEW! It was a tough one, but when I consider I'm gearing up to run the half marathon in 5 months, I am forced to keep it in perspective :tongue: I have still been hovering between 176 and 178 since the 10k but I'll weigh in tomorrow morning for my official start weight for this challenge. Then, as I mentioned before, I'm not weighing in throughout this one. I am going to make the most of every day and if I do find I'm slacking off without the scale then I'll change my plan. I currently have a pair of jeans that are 1 size too small (definitely a full size!) so I would either like to fit into those by the end of this challenge or fit loosely into my current jeans which are snug at the moment :grumble: I'm looking forward to this challenge!!!

Cathy
    AmyLou
    Kristin
    PREGNANT!
    Lauryn
    Em
    Jess
    SW 178.8 lbs/ GW 171 lbs / CW 178.8 lbs PROGRESS +/-00.00 lbs
    Rhiannon
    SW 000 lbs / GW 000 lbs / CW 000 lbs PROGRESS +/- 00.00lbs
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Welcome Jess!! The goal weight is your 6 week goal.
    We use to calculate them mathematically, and that fell to the wayside to all of us just making up a goal :laugh: . Our old goals were based on 15% or 20% of how much you have left to lose.
    So if you have 43lbs left to lose, 15% = 6.45lbs and 20% = 8.6lbs. Those are just general ideas for goal weight loss in 6 weeks time.
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    Ok wel if that is the case I will shoot for 170 instead of 171 I think I can manage 8 pounds in 6 weeks. I just got my slim in 6 ideos so this couldnt be a better start time for me. GOOD LUCK ladies!!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Lauryn you are so cute!!! ((((Lauryn)))) :bigsmile:

I try :bigsmile: :tongue: