females who need to lose 100lbs

Options

Replies

• pikopup25
    Options
    so glad you've started your journey ! i had to lose 100 but im down 45 now , though feel free to add me
  • Deemoney28
    Options
    I have over a hundred pounds I would like to lose. I am just starting on here and I am already inspired by the support! Feel free to add me!
  • HlthyLivin
    HlthyLivin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to count me in! I just started 6 days ago, and I have about 100 lbs. to lose. Great idea to get a group together with the same goals. :flowerforyou:
  • AimeeLynn90
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. :) I'm looking to lose 100 pounds, and already lost 9. I've got a journey ahead!
  • dtgarrett
    Options
    Actually, I would LOVE to lose 107 lbs. Yesterday I discovered this site after meeting with a physical therapist who told me this is one of the most awesome sites availabe to anyone who is looking to change BIG. Got to remember to go SMALL at first...small steps will add to big changes whens fighting this challenge i am facing. Please add me.:smile:
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    Add me to your list of friends. I have over 100 pounds to lose, also. Tomorrow marks my 4th week on MFP. I have lost an average of 2 pounds a week, totally 8 pounds. My current goals are to maintain my 64 oz. of water and to walk four times a week. TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • Nicolehoye87
    Nicolehoye87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 95lbs and am really having trouble finding some encouraging support. Encouragement and accountability are the only thing that's going to be able to keep me motivated to keep with it. (I'm completely undisciplined when it comes to diet/excercise). If anyone is willing to be a cheerleader for this gal I could definately help do the same in return :happy:
  • ariellebrewster
    ariellebrewster Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have grown tired of adding people because my internet is Sooo slow. Add me please :)
  • julflowerwitch
    Options
    hey my name is Julie and I have to lose 80 pounds...Add me please..
  • butterflync105
    butterflync105 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Added you. I need to lose 126 lbs.
  • shanel97654
    shanel97654 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just joined a week ago. I have set my goal to lose 47lbs (thought I cld reach this more realistically) but will want to lose about 20 more after that. I am on here everyday ..... I think the more we have to cheer us on or be cheerleaders for, the merrier! Please feel free to add me as well.
  • geniagrier
    Options
    add me please it wouldn't hurt me to lose at least 60 I know its not 100 but hey its a big #
  • MPB0831
    MPB0831 Posts: 6
    Options
    I just created account here at MFP and I am really going to need all the support I can get. I am the largest I have ever been and definitely need too loose 100+ lbs. My husband and I both created accounts so we can work together but I know I'll need help from the ladies :-)
  • vanessaleigh818
    Options
    112 lbs to lose, it is so surreal to say it. Please add me, I could use all the support I can get. :)
  • Lmahealani
    Lmahealani Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am in this catagory and need support from others who knows how it feels. I joined MFP a while ago and fell off the wagon. Now I am back on and want to be serious about my weight loss. Please add me! Thanks.
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am on my way to losing 130 lbs. I was down 6 and I have lost 24 so far on here. I am determined to not only lose the weight but to get healthy and fit.
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm on here all the time, so feel free to add me! Not looking to lose as much as 100, but somewhere in the region of 75-80lbs
  • smilewithkatherine
    smilewithkatherine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have about 95 pounds to loose, feel free to add me too.
  • spudlovie
    spudlovie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello. I would like to lose about 100 lbs. Oh man that sounds awful. I would love to be friends and keep each other motivated through this long journey.
  • ChristinaLB
    ChristinaLB Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You could add me. I need to loose 130 or so (hopefully more but we will see once we get there) already down 40 and hoping to win our BL competition tomorrow. But still have a long way to go. Really trying hard not to be the BIGGEST sister anymore, just the oldest! (And hopefully I can achieve this by our Disney trip in June)