30 Day Shred...Who's with me?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• caitlingui
    caitlingui Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday...would love to have some more support!! Please, please feel free to add me!
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My DVD should arrive in the mail any second.
  • babydoll0873
    babydoll0873 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started on April 1st!! Took pics and measurements! I'm already seeing a change in the way my clothes fit and it's only been 4 days. I also started C25k on the same day. It is helping to get the extra cardio. I cant wait to see the results!!! I'm taking one rest day per level so it will take me 33 days to finish.
  • ashmx250
    ashmx250 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see everyones results! Just finished level 3 day 6 today. i'll be done either april 8th or 9th depending on if i decide to take a rest day or not. next i just have to figure out how to post pics!
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are just starting, feel free to join the group I started! We started March 30th, so today is day 6 of level one, but we have people who've started a little early and a little late. For those of you waiting for your DVDs, workout one is on YouTube!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/4145-april-2012-30-day-shred-starts-march-30-
  • Princesa192
    Princesa192 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im starting the 30 day shred on Monday I'm hopeful that this will help me get in the 120's. Who else wants to create a support group?

19 lbs to go.
  • VirginiaWoof
    Options
    i started on monday and would be interested in joining a support group with people :-)
  • kford12
    kford12 Posts: 112
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of level 2...if I thought I hated Jillian before I don't know what to call this! I took 2 days off during level 1 and was planning the same for level 2, but might just have to throw an extra day in there...will have to see how it goes!

Level 2 is pure evilness!! I am on Day 3 of L2 and am really feeling the aching in my tush and the backs of my shoulders!!
  • kford12
    kford12 Posts: 112
    Options
    I measured and weighed after Level 1 and have lost 3.5 inches and 4lbs. I thought my inches would be more as I feel and look really different (when I look in the mirror, although not in photos?! Dillusioned, much?!) but hopefully after Level 2 there will be more evidence of change!! :smile:
  • Luckie1992
    Options
    It's a deal! I started yesterday and feel ok so far...see you in 30 days!
  • jakki_brown
    jakki_brown Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I see this was posted 2 days ago, but I did start tonight! I'm with you guys!
  • ashmx250
    ashmx250 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    So i finished 30DS on April 9th, and I don't think I'm going to post pics... I dont want to discourage anyone. I lost 7lbs total, and
    1 7/8" from my waist, and 2 1/8" from across the belly button. I feel that I can hardly see a difference in my before/after pics, nor do I see much of a difference in the mirror. I did very well with doing my workouts 6 days a week, and counting like every calorie, so I dont know what went wrong! This is not the 1st time I've done the 30DS, last year I did it (with the same starting weight) and I lost 12 lbs and more inches and could definately see the difference in my before/after pics. I dont know what happened this time. Maybe I'm comparing too much to the last time I did it. I did just have a baby 2 months ago,.. does anyone know if its known to be harder to loose weight the sooner you try after having a baby? Because with my last child I didn't start trying to loose weight for 9 months (and weight seemed to come off quicker), and this time I was only 4 weeks postpartum.
  • nanny2mommie
    Options
    id love to join as well i am on day three today..
  • Kendralatricewilliams
    Options
    Started mine this morning. Im with you, but I say wait til the results to post before and after pics
  • iSpeakLife
    iSpeakLife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm on Day 7, about to start level 2 today!
  • mummygirl1
    Options
    Ordered mine last night and got my weights today so i hope it's in the mail Monday once I get home from work then roll on Tuesday :>
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!